Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

After seeing precap..my brain cells became numb..

So I can't give update now...

Highlight of the episode is

Jeth agreed for Lallon and Appu di marriage..he said they will make arrangements at temple. And also send Chotton to speak with laal about marriage.

I skipped Chotton lallon conversation...so no idea..

Ye show iski story aur iske precap sab dekhkar sirf sar ghumta hai aur kuch nahi

Lallon said he get new job n he will go to Aasam for this Job then Chotton said one girl is waiting for u n ready to die for u n u leave her like this. Lallon said because I want peace in Appu n ur family life n I don't want Appu loose her Mayka for me that's why I want to go from here because If I stay here I will not control my feelings for Appu

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

I am now convinced, that the only thing, these two do, in their spare time, is write down expletives for each other, mug them up, revise and re-revise and phir de maaro whenever they meetsmiley37

Ek ghamasan khatam huya, toh dusra chalu , and they have a mental log book, where they maintain scores, aj J jiti toh kal Ani smiley44

Turns out, J is good at mental maths too, we just need to audit her claims , that it was indeed a million times, for our mental shaanti smiley36

In essence, nothing new, aj phir RuNak haare, jaise roz haarte hai, toh aam si baat hai smiley42

I refuse to spend any energy judging them, lade mare, jabb tak gale ka nass na toot jaye, and voice box kaam karna bandh na kar de smiley15

Sohini,

Too funny!! ๐Ÿคฃ

Million times, I was also wondering yeh kahan se aayaโ€ฆ par chodo humein kya ho sakta sapnon ka bhi hisaab rakhte hongeโ€ฆ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Padma sunnke Hilsa(a fish delicacy) yaad aa gayi....all convo s lead to food somehow for bhukkad bongs smiley36smiley44

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Achcha hai Hooghly mein paani bhar bhar ke hai๐Ÿ˜‚ nahin toh paas wali Padma river se bhi ke lete hain๐Ÿ˜

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

we were discussing of the precap only Mayuri.. itโ€™s probably the dream when she is besoshโ€ฆwhen she opens her eyes .. both guys r front of her

So finally Jethu agreed for the marriage.. looks like Jhanak will be invited for the wedding?

Jethu said na Marriage will be happened in temple n no one needs to come to attend this married

They will do simple marriage in temple

How Jhanak will come to attend this marriage when they will do simple marriage n function only for 1 day

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

She probably wanted to sound cool smiley36 socha hundreds yah thousands se million sounds hep smiley37

Originally posted by: sanfan

Sohini,

Too funny!! ๐Ÿคฃ

Million times, I was also wondering yeh kahan se aayaโ€ฆ par chodo humein kya ho sakta sapnon ka bhi hisaab rakhte hongeโ€ฆ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rysohini

I am now convinced, that the only thing, these two do, in their spare time, is write down expletives for each other, mug them up, revise and re-revise and phir de maaro whenever they meetsmiley37

Ek ghamasan khatam huya, toh dusra chalu , and they have a mental log book, where they maintain scores, aj J jiti toh kal Ani smiley44

Turns out, J is good at mental maths too, we just need to audit her claims , that it was indeed a million times, for our mental shaanti smiley36

In essence, nothing new, aj phir RuNak haare, jaise roz haarte hai, toh aam si baat hai smiley42

I refuse to spend any energy judging them, lade mare, jabb tak gale ka nass na toot jaye, and voice box kaam karna bandh na kar de smiley15

haahaha verbal fight chal rahe ha bus aik dosray ko do laga dain bus yehe rehta hasmiley36

Is show mein sab ko aik dosray ko peetna chahea smiley36

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Caught up with the episode. Anirudh is spitting venom. Can he keep quiet. The more words coming out, the more damage. Precap seems to be a dream. Donno what to write. After every track of Janak, we get disheartened even more. Not even ounce of positivity in this show.

Anirudh said itni madad karne ke baad bhi ye laparwah hi hai aur lifetime tak aise hi rahegi smiley7 He said to Aditya that dosti ka dikhawa kyu kar rahe ho shaadi kar lo aur kissa khatam karo

How can he said this that Jhanak n Aditya in relationship

Kitna assume karta hai ye khudse smiley7

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Aniโ€™s jealousy went in crazy level now smiley7smiley7 how could he insult her smiley7 .. for the person who is in love he has lots of attitude issue smiley7smiley7smiley7 .. Jhanak is better away from him.. even after insulting her .. he went in her room smiley29,,. Canโ€™t stick to one thing.. just cause his love is not going his way .. he is throwing tantrums smiley7smiley6

Room me bhi He said to Jhanak tum koi special nahi ho hamare liye smiley7

Bheekhari ne Bheekh me Aadhi Biwi ke liye jeet maangi woh bhul gaya kya ye smiley7

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

When they are with eachother , everything else disappear... their surroundings become invisiblesmiley37

Apne ristey ki intimacy show kar hi di....

Itne passionately ladh rahe hai with so much frustration...... I felt like going into the screen and pushing them towards eachother smiley37

camera focus should be on them, baqe sab ko blurr ker dosmiley37
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

When they are with eachother , everything else disappear... their surroundings become invisiblesmiley37

Apne ristey ki intimacy show kar hi di....

Itne passionately ladh rahe hai with so much frustration...... I felt like going into the screen and pushing them towards eachother smiley37

I know thatโ€™s why I call them volatile!! Inka Milan bada hi bhayanak hoga lagta hai๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ

Waise I observed one thing.. Jhanak is trying to become what Arshi is (subconsciously perhaps ) to impress her Anirudh
Dancing โœ”๏ธ

English chodna beech beech mein โœ”๏ธ

Ab Financial independence โœ”๏ธ

Anirudh bulane lagna tick โœ”๏ธ

And mainly Ani ko daant ke chup karana โœ”๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‰

Bechara Ani toh simple innocent masoom si jhanak ke wahem mein vehemently teal world mein talaash raha hai !!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚