Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

My hubby also said the same ..he is cowards so he won't accept easily.

Ani is going to face biggest trust issue test on jhanak if he win this test their relationship can withstand else tata bye bye..

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Ani is going to face biggest trust issue test on jhanak if he win this test their relationship can withstand else tata bye bye..

This biggest test for Anirudh character

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

My hubby also said the same ..he is cowards so he won't accept easily.

Yaa exactly ๐Ÿ‘โ€ฆ cause he has so many people to answer which he is scaredโ€ฆ here again J will have to fight alone onlyโ€ฆ

& he will again take his revenge of rejection smiley29smiley29 for him his ego is more imp then his feelings.. he has feelings for her .. he sure loves her still.. but his ego is above all.. which only he throws on Jhanakโ€ฆ with Arshi his ego & self respect all doesnโ€™t mind smiley7

samarp2 thumbnail

Ha..ha so again she will post miscarriage news also

Yaa we will wait for that also smiley36 may be in a month we will see smiley37
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yaa exactly ๐Ÿ‘โ€ฆ cause he has so many people to answer which he is scaredโ€ฆ here again J will have to fight alone onlyโ€ฆ

& he will again take his revenge of rejection smiley29smiley29 for him his ego is more imp then his feelings.. he has feelings for her .. he sure loves her still.. but his ego is above all.. which only he throws on Jhanakโ€ฆ with Arshi his ego & self respect all doesnโ€™t mind smiley7

With arshi...his ego self respect everything goes into hibernation mode.

samarp2 thumbnail

With arshi...his ego self respect everything goes into hibernation mode.

glad that when Adi was also giving mom daughter back smiley32 he didnโ€™t say any word to Adi or Jhanak smiley36 he was looking at evil duo only smiley36.. like see I also have same opinions regarding u both smiley36โ€ฆ only for that part he will agree with Adi smiley36

He was so mad that Adi has taken his place in Jhansk lifeโ€ฆ now that will go on for some time smiley26smiley26., like Sohini said we need to tape his mouth for a month now ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ.. he will open his mouth & spit nonsense ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am about to respond to a post where Mayuri has asked me a question ! While I know, I will be spitting out the truth, truth bloody hurts smiley13

glad that when Adi was also giving mom daughter back smiley32 he didnโ€™t say any word to Adi or Jhanak smiley36 he was looking at evil duo only smiley36.. like see I also have same opinions regarding u both smiley36โ€ฆ only for that part he will agree with Adi smiley36

He was so mad that Adi has taken his place in Jhansk lifeโ€ฆ now that will go on for some time smiley26smiley26., like Sohini said we need to tape his mouth for a month now ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ.. he will open his mouth & spit nonsense ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Edited by rysohini - 28 days ago
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

I am about to respond to a post where Mayuri has asked me a question ! While I know, I will be spitting out the truth, truth bloody hurts smiley13

next week will be horrible For us to watch Sohinismiley36 especially when Ani will open his mouth smiley26

Hopefully now J is strong.. she has to be for her baby.. smiley16 she will give him

Back to back now smiley36

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I hope Ani catches a bad cold and loses his voice, I really hope ! Or my eardrums , injured from Arshi's cheekhe , toot jaye smiley15smiley36smiley44

next week will be horrible For us to watch Sohinismiley36 especially when Ani will open his mouth smiley26

Hopefully now J is strong.. she has to be for her baby.. smiley16 she will give him

Back to back now smiley36

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

now she put the news againโ€ฆ that time she made J preg morning smiley37 & night miscarry smiley37smiley44

Now confirmed naa no miscarriage ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜œ