Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: vira76

Are jo bhi pregnancy ki baat kar rahe the... take the crown ladies!

I remember Pari and Priya! Ab aap hi bata do hamari kismat me aage kya likha hai?

a crown is sitting on a piece of paper

Hey Vira lol smiley36

while I'm happy I read the story right, I don't like story lines like this that take away an individual's choice to progress.

I feel Ani may accept to keep her in BH with him; whether he believes he is the Dad or not. If not Ani will reach the very bottom as a character. If after this long while and her sacrifice of her competition; he does not recognize who J is; he never ever will; or even if he does, it will be for a short while till the next hurdle hits them. For his remaining mute, while J is being abused by Arshi and her mom; I can explain that he is conscious of Arshi's mental state however laughable it is...but him thinking J will foist another mans child on him is outright unforgiveable. It kills the love story dead.

He did say - he hugged her tight and went to bed. It's possible he may have thought everything was a dream and genuinely does not remember their consumation. I cannot see a scenario where Ani will send her away and J will force her stay at BHclaiming her right...not at this stage, when she is growing in her career, and she has said she will not take any more be-izzati.. And that is not Ani's core characteristic. He half married Arshi in spite of not wanting to just for zimmedari. BH will crucify her; if she does not have Ani's support.

So I feel he will accept her and make her stay. Other BH members may insist on a test or something and be certain she is lying.

J herself on the other hand, J feel is just coming to inform Ani; and does not want to have anything to do with BH. She is looking for her child to be acknowledged, thats it. Remember during the car drive she said her mom spent her life loving her father. Could he not have made his feelings for her clear - so she did not have hope. So J will not have any expectations from Ani. She has her life mapped out and a friend who is her support. Adi will def come to Calcutta with her.

Whether Ani remembers or not is the question.

I do think this time the good folk in BH will shine because of J; as I mentioned in my other post; the tide is changing. All the underdogs are starting to find their voice. Let's see what toxic Leela comes up with.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Even when ANI was angry he still remebered their marriage wows despite the annulment. He will agree for annulment cancellation and this twist if to keep their marriage intact. I am happy with this twist bcoz they now i guess they will redeem his character. Now jimmedari for Arshi is done so makers need to show him fulfilling jimmedari of jhanak.

In his zimmedari we are getting trauma and sadma smiley37smiley37

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

ohh like that smiley37smiley37 Ani dream came true smiley36 without efforts smiley36 ( no he did put some effort smiley36) so that shoulder kiss 💋 was everything smiley36., u remember girls we had talked about it that time smiley36

FL pregnant with ML kid is far better then Arshi showing pregnant smiley37.. looks like now J will push Arshi out of the room & house smiley37smiley37

yes , shoulder kiss , but they will go this extent I dint have it even in my worst dreams... cheaters nikla yaar dono..Arshi didi , Arshi didi and now this...

No flower crush ,no candle burning , nothing smiley37

hade thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Haha...ab hamara kya karen!! Don't even know what to expectsmiley4

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Ring ka kya karey ab...

🫤😅🫤😅🫤

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

yes , shoulder kiss , but they will go this extent I dint have it even in my worst dreams... cheaters nikla yaar dono..Arshi didi , Arshi didi and now this...

No flower crush ,no candle burning , nothing smiley37

No romantic portrait...no bee and flower..

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Girls anyone interested to know updates?? After seeing precap???

nah re baba naa..... this is enough smiley36

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyotix

I miss you guys so much, so sorry so busy at work n family commitments. Hug everyone.

Is there any hope for Runak?

yes, the entire drama is to bring them together...

MMR2810 thumbnail

nah re baba naa..... this is enough smiley36

Are u nt interested to know about lallon and chotton convo

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Are u nt interested to know about lallon and chotton convo

yes , now I am out of shock did you watch them....please tell me naa

MMR2810 thumbnail

yes , now I am out of shock did you watch them....please tell me naa

Lallon agreed for marriage...he said he will to speak to him mom.. and also revealed about his family and their past.