Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

I still believe ANI will accept it bcoz he will feel guilty and jimmedari. How can he not fullfill his jimmedari when its related to jhanak. He is new Jimmedari boy of ITV .

Then atleast some good part , but after few rubbish dialogues if he accepts what is the point ...

He will because she said naa , I dont want anyone to be like me

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Then atleast some good part , but after few rubbish dialogues if he accepts what is the point ...

He will because she said naa , I dont want anyone to be like me

Even when ANI was angry he still remebered their marriage wows despite the annulment. He will agree for annulment cancellation and this twist if to keep their marriage intact. I am happy with this twist bcoz they now i guess they will redeem his character. Now jimmedari for Arshi is done so makers need to show him fulfilling jimmedari of jhanak.
Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Even when ANI was angry he still remebered their marriage wows despite the annulment. He will agree for annulment cancellation and this twist if to keep their marriage intact. I am happy with this twist bcoz they now i guess they will redeem his character. Now jimmedari for Arshi is done so makers need to show him fulfilling jimmedari of jhanak.

I hope you said that will trueโ˜บ๏ธ

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Lets hope Varsha , I seriously dont have hopea from Leena aunty ...

Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Ashu atleast the IF reporter ka prediction sach ho gaya .. shayad Leena felt sorry for her that she dedicated this twist for the if reporter๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜œ

Vidya I think they planned this track before Mumbai track - remember J fainting in almost all shaadi functions. They might have stretched it for those who asked J's career track. That also with a twist of J being runner up so that they can keep her majboor and return to BH anytime. Smart!

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://x.com/u_arti19569/status/1826497805562834947?s=46 funny comments lol. Runak fans are happy

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lollolika

Vidya I think they planned this track before Mumbai track - remember J fainting in almost all shaadi functions. They might have stretched it for those who asked J's career track. That also with a twist of J being runner up so that they can keep her majboor and return to BH anytime. Smart!

They planned it during Kashmir track itself! All their dialogues are coming back to bite

Ani to Arshi : shadi ke baad hi toh SR hogi na during their Kashmir wedding when she reminds him that they would celebrate the SR after the shaadi there!

Ani and Jhanak scenes after the kaand:

Aaj mere exams hain mein raat ke baare mein sochna hi nahi chahti hoon yeh raat sirf mera hai ya something like that

Ani asking her if she felt ok the next day., I want to talk to you about it, look at me๐Ÿ˜™
Both of them returning to BH : Arshi noticing a change in Ani .. subtle indications

Yes then the fainting and her lack of appetite etc but the girl managed to dance with full josh during morning sickness na๐Ÿ˜‰

To some extent they did show him guilty and trying to talk to her about his feelings but he could have been more assertive, anyways! Ab toh Ani ko maar hi degi Leena.. very bad move

Destroyed the essence almost fully

hade thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

He looked pretty pissed and angry. Dumb question - does he still have the ring smiley2

Originally posted by: xnbstar

But bh wala is real..

Good thing anulment cancel

They're legally married now...

Khushi bhi kitny gam k sath di hain ๐Ÿซค๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿฅต

Mujhe apna ashirwad lene par majboor na karega = going towrds this track

Ani first might put blame on Ani but later accept Jhanak for sure otherwise Urvashi wala same story hojygy.

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hade

He looked pretty pissed and angry. Dumb question - does he still have the ring smiley2

Ring ka kya karey ab...

๐Ÿซค๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿซค๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿซค

Varsha188 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Ring ka kya karey ab...

๐Ÿซค๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿซค๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿซค

Wahi jhanak ne ring se jyada important gift de diya ani koโ˜บ๏ธ