Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

Hum to bipasha ke news k wait mein tha, yahan kuch aur he ho gyasmiley36

Twist baby twist ..is int supercool twist

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

What a rubbish twist she got in.Now Aditya is in picture showed them close and so mostly Anirudh will not trust her.. Such a horrible story track.

Dont know what is Leena idea of noth men and women...

Why dont they just shut down this show ?

Maya just giving shock this is main agenda of this serial. not proper story or not character growth that's all.i have no any currage showing Jhanak 's insult in bh house.in this time they have reason specially for arshi . really disgusting what will I say.kya socha tha kya ho gaya ๐Ÿ˜”

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

What a rubbish twist she got in.Now Aditya is in picture showed them close and so mostly Anirudh will not trust her.. Such a horrible story track.

Dont know what is Leena idea of both men and women...

Why dont they just shut down this show ?

inke relationship mein trust he nahi ha ub aur BH walon ke taane.smiley44
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Agreed, jhanak already knew that she loved him deeply but the home wrecking tag stopped her to express it. Now she is free of that burden as she gave up ANI. ANI also realized somewhat that he could not complete marriage with Arshi bcoz he is stuck at his first marriage. This whole twist is keep their first marriage intact and even both leads donโ€™t want it itโ€™s their destiny that will always tie them to eo. But the realisation is always in monologues it never comes out. Once jhanak becomes a big star then things might change and she get the confidence to own up her feelings. But I am not expecting that bcoz makers focus is to show leads separation and at the same time that they can not unties eo . Withe the annulment cancelled Arshi now can not stay in BH till divorce is done . On birthday night also Arshi was adamant on Not losing ANI so I guess this time also she wonโ€™t leave ANI. Baccha to hoga nahi vaise bhi otherwise how they will show jhanak dancing career . So this is just to make annulment cancelled

Home wrecker to Arshi hai..She knew Runak was married..no matter what the previous relationship status with your beloved, one should not chase a married person..that's my pov.. differences of opinion are welcome.

Makers showing Runak thinking about difficulty in moving on from their marriage, their intimate dreams again and again and Anishit incomplete marriage are mainly to reiterate the fact that Anirudh and Jhanak are MAN and WIFE.

Edited by madonna.dibya - 28 days ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

I am desperately hoping makers receive major backlash for introducing this track before Monday and decide to abort the track completely..just project it as audition of Jhanak while she imagines the BH setup ๐Ÿคž

Also, if Adi is increasingly shown positive, there's a possibility he will marry Jhanak and give his name to the child..by the time Anirudh realises his mistake, it will be too late..just the usual Ekta Kapoor twist..

ADI is not a permanent character, he can support jhanak but marrying means he will be permanent. Chandni already said the story will revolve around the main love triangle. I am sure he will be believe jhanak bcoz , as she herself is telling the truth on his face in front of BH. He also remebered that what happened between then during the night in kashmir. Makers purposely did not show them reminsicing those moments to keep the suspense. If he does not accept then no story is left. If he accept the kid then there is more drama. That way they can redeem ANI character.
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Maya just giving shock this is main agenda of this serial. not proper story or not character growth that's all.i have no any currage showing Jhanak 's insult in bh house.in this time they have reason specially for arshi . really disgusting what will I say.kya socha tha kya ho gaya ๐Ÿ˜”

Without clearing their issues , directly went to pregnancy track what a writer she is ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 

If she lacked ideas should have collected from X or IF

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Varsha188

This is the worst twist I had ever seen.

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

As any Indian parent, during our growing up years , used to predict , for their child - "Koi future nehi hai tera, bhabishya andkhar hai"smiley36smiley44

And despite that they would go to a different one for a positive โ€˜andhkaarโ€™ ..the second one would predict even more dangerously that first one would seem heavenly ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜ humare twists bhi aisey hi hain ๐Ÿ˜€ aur bhavishya dardnaak se bhayankar ho gaya hai ๐Ÿ‘ป

Varsha188 thumbnail

Without clearing their issues , directly went to pregnancy track what a writer she is ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 

If she lacked ideas should have collected from X or IF

She thinks this twist or shocked giving trp .i doubt that if ani not accepted or also questioning about her character because trp viewers also loves this.