Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 29 days ago

I donโ€™t understand girls, how come they both are reminiscing the night if they shared such intimate moments. If it is another show they would have showed 1000 times by now ๐Ÿ˜‚. They both got carried by the flow and didnโ€™t take it seriously or what?

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shanakanj

He will accept but that does not mean that there will be no separation. Jhanak just want the kid is conceived legally but she does not want ANI in her life bcoz she has seen enough if PDA. She will continue her journey of star but just want annulment to be cancelled

After this also, if they are not taking openly about their feelings, I am not sure when they will talk.

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

I donโ€™t understand girls, how come they both are reminiscing the night if they shared such intimate moments. If it is another show they would have showed 1000 times by now ๐Ÿ˜‚. They both got carried by the flow and didnโ€™t take it seriously or what?

They remember the shaadi but not this! I know strange!!

Edkv74 thumbnail

Anju dear new thread request! The nightmare has begun!!

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

They remember the shaadi but not this! I know strange!!

That is Lenaโ€™s foolhardiness in not laying the story bare for the sake of shock effect. If she had shown them reminiscing, she might have been worried that the audience will realise which way it will go and the shock of the next twist is lost but thatโ€™s where they lose the plot..

, Sometimes writers forgo the narrative for a greater goal but here it killed the spirit of the love story.

Itโ€™s not a strange thingโ€ฆ itโ€™s a stupid thing engineered by Leena ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Quiet possible. But keeping everyone in BH she will visualize the script like this?

Jhanak rani keliye Ani ka ghar matlab sab log.

May be imagining herself with Ani in such script scenario.

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

That is Lenaโ€™s foolhardiness in not laying the story bare for the sake of shock effect. If she had shown them reminiscing, she might have been worried that the audience will realise which way it will go and the shock of the next twist is lost but thatโ€™s where they lose the plot..

, Sometimes writers forgo the narrative for a greater goal but here it killed the spirit of the love story.

Itโ€™s not a strange thingโ€ฆ itโ€™s a stupid thing engineered by Leena ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

I need to seek an astrologer to see the bhavishya of Runak fans ๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by Edkv74 - 29 days ago
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Edkv74

I need to seek an astrologer to see the bhavishya of Runak ๐Ÿ˜‚

There is no need of any astrologer, aap sab ho nasmiley36
tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

He will accept but that does not mean that there will be no separation. Jhanak just want the kid is conceived legally but she does not want ANI in her life bcoz she has seen enough if PDA. She will continue her journey of star but just want annulment to be cancelled

yes , PDA has crossed the limit. I hope they carry this track sensitively as child is involved. Rather than dragging show some solid movement
Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

There is no need of any astrologer, aap sab ho nasmiley36

I meant Runak fans ๐Ÿ˜