Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: Edkv74

IMG_2726.jpeg

Look for yourself girls!!

His father already took ticket to heaven very long back.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Some u tuber wrote that his dad is alive and is a judge who gives takkar to shubho ๐Ÿ˜‚

If that is true he should ban Shubho..

Edited by MMR2810 - 29 days ago
MMR2810 thumbnail

Meeru rendi.. group hug ๐Ÿฅฐ

smiley31smiley31

Yes I will join

Words words

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

IMG_2726.jpeg

Look for yourself girls!!

you tube people r super fast smiley37smiley37 so his dad is a judge now smiley37smiley37smiley37.. rich family smiley37smiley37 richer then Shubho smiley37
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

No need to say thanks Ashu..smiley31smiley31

Now am eating my husband's brain with my rants .

smiley36smiley36 u guys watch the show together smiley36 .. thatโ€™s so nice smiley9 I have to watch show once my husband sleeps smiley37 he doesnโ€™t like such nonsense dramas smiley37 if he sees Jhansk then smiley36 my tv watching will be stopped smiley37 saying what nonsense I am watching smiley37
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

same thing. is it for real or SP joking??smiley36smiley36

I don't know what SP wants and itna toh pata hai holding hands won't make jhanak pregnantsmiley37

samarp2 thumbnail

Some u tuber wrote that his dad is alive and is a judge who gives takkar to shubho ๐Ÿ˜‚

smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

I have no words to say smiley36

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

I don't know what SP wants and itna toh pata hai holding hands won't make jhanak pregnantsmiley37

Arthi u check my other tag for u smiley36 recent one .. I gave u ans for ur question smiley36
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

There are two possibilities:

1. Anirudh, after recovering from the initial shock, will accept that it is his child. He will cancel the annulment. There will be MUs as both will try to project that they are staying together for the child and they do not love each other. Miscarriage will happen. With the ongoing MU, Jhanak will leave considering Ani still loves Arshi and with no child in the scene no need of staying together. She will continue to focus on her career. We may get a leap in this point.

2. Anirudh will not accept the child. Jhanak will fight for her rights, with the support of good Basus, Mrinalini and Lalon. After DNA testing, Anirudh will realise his mistakes. But by that time, Jhanak will miscarry. At this point, her father's identity will be revealed and she will get to know that Anirudh has kept this secret away from her along with her mother's letter. She will also get to know Srishti's ill contributions in her mother's life. She will hate Anirudh from bottom of her heart. She will be on the path of vengeance. She will become a renowned heroin and return to BH to avenge loss of her mother's as well as her dignity. Anirudh will be doomed by then.

Given the filthy mentality of makers and their disinterest in redeeming the ML, audience's sympathy towards FL humiliation and a spineless ML and the recent transferring of Jhanak's mother's secret to Rudra, the SECOND one is having greater weightage at this point.

Edited by madonna.dibya - 29 days ago
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Supree2022

I think jhanak is visualising that scenario as per the script given to her for her audition ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Aisa hai toh teek hai..

Jhanak brain function abnormal literally lives in different world and other side Ani heart doesn't feel anything.

Both fighting with brain and heart.. rab ne mila de jodi๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ