Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

Lol Ani is acting like he is Jhanak's husbandsmiley37smiley37smiley37 now...now suddenly he realised that with Arshi he couldnt marrysmiley37smiley29...then y u did all that drama there...now Jhanak is slipping from his hand..& J's taunts to him as Arshi as his biwi biwi..he cant tolerate it..if this same guts he had front of his family...then he wouldnt have hurted her so much..now whats the use regrettingsmiley7smiley7

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Shrishti's blackmailing could be the reason as well?

I donโ€™t think so, but letโ€™s see

he is being majboor I understood in the sense of that Arshi got severely hurt according to the doctors, so he decides to stay with her in the relationship

He thinks only of the present situation usually for the future consequences he never accounts thatโ€™s his weakness , that time fire accident happened and he felt responsible for it as it was due to Jโ€™s presence in their life, otherwise Shrishti would not do that fire

Edited by DiLaila - 1 months ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Trust me we are stressed than babu and Arshi ๐Ÿ˜œ

Yess Vidya...today also j had monologue...that day why you said all those things.

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Lol Ani is acting like he is Jhanak's husbandsmiley37smiley37smiley37 now...now suddenly he realised that with Arshi he couldnt marrysmiley37smiley29...then y u did all that drama there...now Jhanak is slipping from his hand..& J's taunts to him as Arshi as his biwi biwi..he cant tolerate it..if this same guts he had front of his family...then he wouldnt have hurted her so much..now whats the use regrettingsmiley7smiley7

Shukar karey at least khayal to aya!

Aditya ka aney se dono ki tubelights on hogye hai finallyยฐยฐ ๐Ÿฅณ

Wasey kal se kitni pyaari baarish hui hai na...โค๏ธ

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

I donโ€™t think so, but letโ€™s see

She's said in the hospital that she wanted to meet Ani so that's also another suspense bcz after that Ani changed completely!

samarp2 thumbnail

today finally Shubho ji ke darshan ho gayesmiley37smiley37

MMR2810 thumbnail

Honestly Rudra is a better person, he understood j more than Ani...

He strongly opposed Ani, and said that j will never run behind name and fame...she is not an opportunist. She never uses/exploits someone to reach success.

Here our hero saying, she is head over heels for Aditya, Naya glamour..etc..etc...

This idiot never trusts and understands Jhanak.

If j is opportunist she wouldn't agreed for sacrifice.. someone plz hit Ani on head...so he will get his akal back..

Ani monologue 's are worst than Aniโ€™s dialogues.

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Shukar karey at least khayal to aya!

Aditya ka aney se dono ki tubelights on hogye hai finallyยฐยฐ ๐Ÿฅณ

Wasey kal se kitni pyaari baarish hui hai na...โค๏ธ

pyarismiley36..whole day was dark clouds, rain, sun, dark clouds, rain sun..& repeatsmiley37smiley37...we were planning to go camping...later my husband went alone with friends..me & kids stayed back..& there they were saying tent was floatingsmiley37smiley37
xnbstar thumbnail

Durga serial ki shooting se fursat milgaye ๐Ÿ˜…

MMR2810 thumbnail

Vidya was asking about Shubho yesterday