Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: a month ago

No one will believe the kid is of Ani.. but at one point Bipasha may believesmiley36 cause she always has her doubt on them smiley37

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Agree. Knowing ANI core traits I guess he will accept. In the promo , jhanak just came in to give the information and want him to acknowledge the kid and is not expecting to marry her as she knows he does not love her and he is already married according to her. ANI was so much affected when he read Urvashi letter that he decided to take up the responsibility of his fake marriage. So I guess he will own up the kid and force jhanak to stay with him . Are they trying to show bigamy here . Whatever will happen it will be only worse .

Bigamy with whom? ani & Jhanak?โ€ฆ so he wonโ€™t tell her that he is not married then?

Now we have to listen to Shrishti & Arshi screaming from Tuesday smiley37smiley37 if this precap is for Monday ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค next week is all horrible smiley26smiley37

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Jyotix

I miss you guys so much, so sorry so busy at work n family commitments. Hug everyone.

Is there any hope for Runak?

Runak Kaun hai? Bhul jaa dear yahi humare liye acha hai.. mental peace is impsmiley14

EmeraldStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Our worst fears came true

Kaunsa fear? Kya hua aaj ke epi mein?

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PPak

Vidya - remember I said this may happen. These writers want to 'shock and awe' - every episode they want to be high octane.

The annulment was the biggest and lowest blow for Runak!

EmeraldStar thumbnail

Just now saw the precap.. Jhanak pregnant. Yeh kab hua?smiley3

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PPak

I just remembered. J does not know Ani is not married to Arshi. So she is not expecting him to marry her - just for him to acknowledge her child.

It will be Ani - who then throws his half marriage off and forces J to stay in BH for his child. That is a much better option than all I've come up today.

Going to bed early. This whole show is affecting my emotions in a very negative way.

Yes this promo is disturbing.. take care

happy007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

will he accept? Doesnโ€™t seems like .. in guddi show the ML accepts it so easily?

Guddi has no pregnancy drama smiley36 there ML had a child with the PLโ€ฆ.. so we are at least saved from that nightmare smiley36

Anirudh will accept the child here & keep Jhanak in BH, waise bhi they need an excuse onlyโ€ฆ ab toh itna bada excuse mil Gaya h smiley37

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Kaunsa fear? Kya hua aaj ke epi mein?

Arthi ..j is pregnant...she came to BH to inform to Ani..as per precap.

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Agree. Knowing ANI core traits I guess he will accept. In the promo , jhanak just came in to give the information and want him to acknowledge the kid and is not expecting to marry her as she knows he does not love her and he is already married according to her. ANI was so much affected when he read Urvashi letter that he decided to take up the responsibility of his fake marriage. So I guess he will own up the kid and force jhanak to stay with him . Are they trying to show bigamy here . Whatever will happen it will be only worse .

I just hope Ani doesnโ€™t consummate his marriage with Arshi aka Charsi, please spare my eyes, ears and brain