Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: a month ago
I am positive for some reason ๐Ÿคฃ Makers probably saw all the hype about the deed on the bukhar night and Kashmir and decided letโ€™s make J preggos, all they can minimize the cost of sets ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Today Ani has nothing to talk & Adi defending Jhanak

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I just remembered. J does not know Ani is not married to Arshi. So she is not expecting him to marry her - just for him to acknowledge her child.

It will be Ani - who then throws his half marriage off and forces J to stay in BH for his child. That is a much better option than all I've come up today.

Going to bed early. This whole show is affecting my emotions in a very negative way.

DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

I just remembered. J does not know Ani is not married to Arshi. So she is not expecting him to marry her - just for him to acknowledge her child.

It will be Ani - who then throws his half marriage off and forces J to stay in BH for his child. That is a much better option than all I've come up today.

Going to bed early. This whole show is affecting my emotions in a very negative way.

oh dear I understand you

take care smiley31

Stupid show smiley11

DiLaila thumbnail

Also I thought if Ani clever enough he will understand how many months J is pregnant, doctors will tell

Then he will get it what they deed in Kashmir. His dream to have SR in Kashmir comes true ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

as user PPak said he will then keep J with him in BH

Edited by DiLaila - a month ago
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

Also I thought if Ani clever enough he will understand how many months J is pregnant, doctors will tell Them he will get it what they deed in Kashmir. His dream to have SR in Kashmir comes true ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

he fulfilled all his wishes smiley36 Kashmir honeymoon smiley36 with the girl he wanted smiley36โ€ฆ & now outcome smiley36..

so this precap is for Monday smiley26smiley26 long way

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This is just BOGUS!! After so much dancing and sleeping pills overdose she would have miscarried..No LOGIC.

samarp2 thumbnail

Today dada ji is washing Laal & Bipasha smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37 nicely

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

This is just BOGUS!! After so much dancing and sleeping pills overdose she would have miscarried..No LOGIC.

baby is dheet like his dad smiley36smiley36โ€ฆ in show u should forget logic.. this whole show is lacking logic
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PPak

Agree. Knowing ANI core traits I guess he will accept. In the promo , jhanak just came in to give the information and want him to acknowledge the kid and is not expecting to marry her as she knows he does not love her and he is already married according to her. ANI was so much effected when he read Urvashi letter that he decided to take up the responsibility of his fake marriage. So I guess he will own up the kid and force jhanak to stay with him . Are they trying to show bigamy here . Whatever will happen it will be only worse .