Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: a month ago

They were married at that time. And Jhanak did not tell Ani anything all this time๐Ÿค”

If they did it, why she didnโ€™t confront himsmiley29

him coming back to Arshi is so wrong man ๐Ÿ˜ก

Edited by DiLaila - a month ago
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Youโ€™re right priya !! I wish I trusted you instead of these bloody makers ! I canโ€™t believe this show ! This has now drove me away for good

Originally posted by: PPak

I was right guys!!! I did not want to be - but the story felt it was going to go this way. All the dialogs pointed to consummation. Ani was turned on by his SR dream and did everything to get J to be intimate with him, and she gave in.

How being a celebrity will play now I don't know, I don't like where that will lead - Ani suspects J; miscarriage and hatred for him, while she continues her career ???

This show thrives on shock factor and that only comes with negativity.

Edited by vira76 - a month ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PPak

I was right guys!!! I did not want to be - but the story felt it was going to go this way. All the dialogs pointed to consummation. Ani was turned on by his SR dream and did everything to get J to be intimate with him, and she gave in.

How being a celebrity will play now I don't know, I don't like where that will lead - Ani suspects J; miscarriage and hatred for him, while she continues her career ???

This show thrives on shock factor and that only comes with negativity.

After doing everything how he was ready to marry Arshi??

Ha may be they will show miscarriage..

Yesterday also I was worried about this after seeing audition bts...why they are showing repeatedly that she is falling unconscious..

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Our worst fears came true

Show is over for us. This is pathetic

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jyotix

Show is over for us. This is pathetic

Yess. pathetic..cringe worthy writing

Damn words words.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: happy007

lol nothing will happen this is just to cancel the annulment smiley36 Jhanak will be strong now & fight for her bacha. Anirudh will accept the child. But both will have mu that they donโ€™t love each other & staying together only for their bacha. smiley37

will he accept? Doesnโ€™t seems like .. in guddi show the ML accepts it so easily?
DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So it will be EMA at some point ๐Ÿค”, if they do the DNA, the kid is Aniโ€™s and he doesnโ€™t leave Arshi, uff ๐Ÿ˜ก
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MMR2810

After doing everything how he was ready to marry Arshi??

Ha may be they will show miscarriage..

Yesterday also I was worried about this after seeing audition bts...why they are showing repeatedly that she is falling unconscious..

same.. & that worst fear came true.. today epi also she is putting more hate in his heart for her smiley19.. I have no guts to watch further epis
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

After this disastrous revelation, I HOPE makers redeem Anirudh by showing he will take responsibility of his deeds. But again..makers can stoop to any levels I believe.. officially this is the end of Jhanak show for me..such filthy!

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Where we got stuck, why I started to watch this show.