Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: PPak

She won't be pregnant right? this is weird, happening now.

She has cut on her forehead. No pregnancy . IF didi aatma aa gaye kya forum mein. The focus is on jealousy part rather than scar on her head for ANI. So I guess he will start hating her more and leave from mumbai . The. ADI and jhanak will come to Kolkata later after some days.
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Today Ani said he's unmarried so no EMA here...

Wasy everyone is saying on X k.aj ka episode maza ka tha...Ani is on full jealousy mode..

to whom he says...to himselfsmiley39..then whats the use to say...or its just for audience to understand that he & J can be still one
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

to whom he says...to himselfsmiley39..then whats the use to say...or its just for audience to understand that he & J can be still one

Episode dekh kr idea hoga!

X me most people said it's fun to watch Ani today

https://x.com/Piaberryxoxo/status/1825342040286097596?t=RcmvOlmNefT4Zumj6k-nYQ&s=19

Edited by xnbstar - 1 months ago
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Aj Ani n accept kra tha he's unmarried to phir Arshi ko wife kyu kehra hai?

Kya aisi majboori hai?

Shrishti ne blackmail kra hn bcz jab uska accident hua tha bh n she was discussing about incomplete marriage upshagun so maybe she blackmailed him.

Makers kab tk suspense rakhygy ab ๐Ÿ˜•

hey I never thought of this...it could be why Ani keeps saying Arshi is his wife???

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Wasy everyone is saying on X k.aj ka episode maza ka tha...Ani is on full jealousy mode..

mujhe kuch khaas nahi laga coz ani was still talking bakwas with Rudra and in his monologue.. to each its ownโ€ฆ

Ema hokar bhi nahi hoga yeh hai Leela ki mahimaโ€ฆ

even if ani doesnโ€™t believe he is married duniya toh manti hai so if he gets involved with jhanak use humiliation hi naseeb hoga.. he didnโ€™t say he is unmarried, he said he couldnโ€™t complete the marriage.. but agar uss din aag nahi lagta ya Kashmir mein pandit nahi rok the he would have completed sindoor daan as well so the dialogue doesnโ€™t make any senseโ€ฆ he is still living with her.. kya justification de iske whacked up thought process ka๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Edited by Firefly_shines - 1 months ago
DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

you are giving me hopes that Ani will come clean with Arshi about his โ€œmarriageโ€ tag he put on himself smiley41

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Episode dekh kr idea hoga!

X me most people said it's fun to watch Ani today

https://x.com/Piaberryxoxo/status/1825342040286097596?t=RcmvOlmNefT4Zumj6k-nYQ&s=19

thanks Zainub..i am going to watch it nowsmiley36
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

hey I never thought of this...it could be why Ani keeps saying Arshi is his wife???

This is the most probable reason as he said a few days back to Jhanak as well k wo kitna majboor hai and today he even said that he's not married yet.

It's makers responsibility to reveal this suspense if there's any.

xnbstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

mujhe kuch khaas nahi laga coz ani was still talking bakwas with Rudra and in his monologue.. to each its ownโ€ฆ

Ema hokar bhi nahi hoga yeh hai Leela ki mahimaโ€ฆ

even if ani doesnโ€™t believe he is married duniya toh manti hai so if he gets involved with jhanak use humiliation hi naseeb hoga.. he didnโ€™t say he is unmarried, he said he couldnโ€™t complete the marriage.. but agar uss din aag nahi lagta ya Kashmir mein pandit nahi rok the he would have completed sindoor daan as well so the dialogue doesnโ€™t make any senseโ€ฆ he is still living with her.. kya justification de iske whacked up thought process ka๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Give up to definitely isne kara tha or pyaar k lye fight nhi kara!

His pyaar seems weak to me now! ๐Ÿซค

xnbstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

you are giving me hopes that Ani will come clean with Arshi about his โ€œmarriageโ€ tag he put on himself smiley41

Shrishti's blackmailing could be the reason as well?