Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: Edkv74

I agree ! Why canโ€™t she give it back to maasi! She talks back only to Ani! That idiot Ani too needs to understand who heโ€™s surrounded by!!

Doctorโ€™s prescription: these two need to kiss and make up! Tabhi the atmosphere will be calm ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜‚

Lagta hai doctor kuch zyada hi romantic hai

But doctor's prescriptions doesn't work for runak after kissing they will be back to "Mr.Anirudh Bose and Miss Jhanak Raina".

Edited by Euphoria_V - a month ago
tinag2001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

After a lot of kheechataani, the scriptwriters have almost made it look like Ani has no job other than rescuing Jhanak or making excuses for being around Jhanak. smiley39

It was hilarious how Ani justified being in Jhanak 's room " Hum tumhe jante hain, isiliye tumhara haal Janne aa gaye". Wow, flight choot raha hai aur ye Janaab haal janne aa gaye ?? smiley37

He is the one who yelled at her for spilling food on his shirt and led her to this Haal. Since the dance competition is over and the party took 10 episodes to get over, it is time for the entire cast to appear back in Calcutta. smiley41

Without Jhanak, Arshi, Bipasha, Shrishti and gang are missing their breakfast item of bashing her. But then, how will Aditya, who has now taken over as the rescuer of Jhanak justify his presence in Calcutta? smiley31

AH, he may have a bungalow in Calcutta and the new movie will be shot with Jhanak in Calcutta! Brilliant! smiley36

I wish they fine-tune Jhanak 's routine shocked expressions, as anyone in her place would have gotten used to this daily drama.!smiley40

Edited by tinag2001 - a month ago
1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MMR2810

She should remind her Shrishti maasi also about police case

BTS me they show this

She said to Sasti celebrity that aap bhul gayi maine police case nhi kia tha jo aapne mere sath kia uske liye but main abhi bhi aap par police case kar sakti hu Shrishti Mukharjee

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Pari did you remember maid saree

how can I forget that Saree Mayuri

I hate when Jhanak wore that saree smiley7

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

I donโ€™t think so they did anything on the fever night. If they had done, Ani or Janak will not let go of it easily. This is just a rubbish speculation.

hope so Dear aisa kuch na dikhaye otherwise Ani Jhanak character worst se bhi worst ho jayenge aur story ka to pucho hi mat kia ho jayegi
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

hope so Dear aisa kuch na dikhaye otherwise Ani Jhanak character worst se bhi worst ho jayenge aur story ka to pucho hi mat kia ho jayegi

I did go through the Guddi show plot from Wiki since it has been spoken in the forum. I couldnโ€™t comprehend what has been written in that.

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

yes yes ... i am desperately waiting for Ani to get sick!! my wish for this thread was just that! sare problem ka ek hi samadhan hai! smiley37

Par yaha Jhanak bar bar gir chakkar khake gir rahi hai! ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Ye hospital ka bed khali chode to Ani Bose ke liye jagah bane!

Originally posted by: rysohini

Arre re mera aur Vira ka toh kab se wait chalu ahe , ki Ani bimar hoyega , J bhagi daudi ayegi smiley36 punn banda bimar ho hi nehi raha, batao smiley37

Chalo koi na, J wapas aa gayi, Ani ka bimari can wait , for when needed next smiley36

vira76 thumbnail

eent ka jawab patthar se dena leads ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ... aur baj hum rahe hai left and right! These two will be just fine ... Runak fans lose in the end!

jerry from tom and jerry is sitting on a shelf with his mouth open

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Aaj ke serial ki last line Aditya hai na help kare ke liye phir usne ani ki taraf dekha seriously i thought these girl definitely regret for this line. Ani didn't easily forget.

Edited by vira76 - a month ago
vira76 thumbnail

Bold: staappp... correction!!

these two need to kiss and make out!!

hum kissing pe kab se rukane lage sasuma?

Originally posted by: Edkv74

I agree ! Why canโ€™t she give it back to maasi! She talks back only to Ani! That idiot Ani too needs to understand who heโ€™s surrounded by!!

Doctorโ€™s prescription: these two need to kiss and make up! Tabhi the atmosphere will be calm ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜‚

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

I did go through the Guddi show plot from Wiki since it has been spoken in the forum. I couldnโ€™t comprehend what has been written in that.

I left it half way as I couldnโ€™t keep up with the twists smiley44all my comprehension skills were put to test reading that plot smiley24