Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

She should remind her Shrishti maasi also about police case

that scene should come today i think...she tells no..it was shown in bts..but dont know in epi we will get or not
happy007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Yip Happy007 predicted correctly, she mentioned a show called Guddi smiley36

see I told you guys smiley36 now these two toxic lovers will do naak mein dum of BH people with their drama smiley37
happy007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Yes ,I remember she telling Jhanak will be in Anirudh arms within a week ..Lol she is so true ...

lol itโ€™s just that I understand Leena didi & her love for toxic leads relationship smiley36
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

J is coming to Kol na, isiliye happy happy hu smiley1

Super excited!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ”ฅ J ko wapis ana he tha apne piya ke ghar๐Ÿ˜Œ
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Arre re mera aur Vira ka toh kab se wait chalu ahe , ki Ani bimar hoyega , J bhagi daudi ayegi smiley36 punn banda bimar ho hi nehi raha, batao smiley37

Chalo koi na, J wapas aa gayi, Ani ka bimari can wait , for when needed next smiley36

Night&Gale part 2 happening in BH only! ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ”ฅ
sanfan thumbnail

Yip Happy007 predicted correctly, she mentioned a show called Guddi smiley36

I tried to read up the plot.. baba re babaโ€ฆ. Itโ€™s some crazy level sh*t!!

The point she had to get back to BH

There is no doubt that they had to merge the setsโ€ฆ the only curiosity was the way she would, appu wedding is the plot device to get her to BH.. but the point to note is the way they have put off the next phase by making her come back for Appu not Ani so Dilli dur hain

happy007 thumbnail

lol Jhanak has gone back for Anirudh not Appu smiley36 the way sheโ€™s fainting bcoz Sir ji is leaving her, she went back for Anirudh only. Appu ki in dono ko nahi padi abhi jealousy mein paagal ho chuke h, Appu ke baare mein soch ne ka time nahi h inke paas smiley37

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: happy007

lol Jhanak has gone back for Anirudh not Appu smiley36 the way sheโ€™s fainting bcoz Sir ji is leaving her, she went back for Anirudh only. Appu ki in dono ko nahi padi abhi jealousy mein paagal ho chuke h, Appu ke baare mein soch ne ka time nahi h inke paas smiley37

Yes unko bahana bhi achha mil jata hainโ˜บ๏ธ

sanfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: happy007

I get your point that she has gone for Aniruddh only but my point was since the plot device used is Appu not an reason related to Aniโ€ฆ it means the episodes for any credible movement of their love story is still a bit farโ€ฆ

But shaadi ka mahaul hain toh movement of story is expected; hopefully muh main dahi jamake na baithe Bose Babu

Leena makes us so under confident ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by sanfan - a month ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanfan

I get your point that she has gone for Aniruddh only but my point was since the plot device used is Appu not an reason related to Aniโ€ฆ it means the episodes for any credible movement of their love story is still a bit farโ€ฆ

But shaadi ka mahaul hain toh movement of story is expected; hopefully muh main dahi jamake na baithe Bose Babu

Leena makes us so under confident ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I still feel it will end up in hurting jhanak only till the wedding end. So again jhanak leaves. Leena canโ€™t show anything positive. I donโ€™t mind MU increases bcoz that way jhanak will stay away from ANI. After his attitude in mumbai I am so done with his character.