Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Guys No maid this time Thanks to God smiley9

Jhanak may be as a guest aayi hai for Appu marriage

https://x.com/pisalkajal/status/1826256828025786859?t=rmCaazzfSjbGJe065rvR6w&s=19

Last time also she came as guest but became maid..

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MMR2810

hope so this time it will not happened n Jhanak show some attitude towards Toxics
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

How they behaved in party, Shrishti body language reminds me the people who fights for water at municipal water tanker.

exactly...who humiliates like that like an uneducated people..height of showing nonsense..so she gave them proper reply...she should have told Arshi also same..i have given u whom i have rejected on her face
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

exactly! Apni pyaari arshi didi ki shaadi dekhne aayi thi but literally wore the maid saree and did house choresโ€ฆ bas iss bar itna ganda na dikhaye.. I would prefer she stays somewhere else, not in BH.. warna roz subah shaam humiliation hi naseeb hoga with our hero being a mute spectator..
MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

exactly! Apni pyaari arshi didi ki shaadi dekhne aayi thi but literally wore the maid saree and did house choresโ€ฆ bas iss bar itna ganda na dikhaye.. I would prefer she stays somewhere else, not in BH.. warna roz subah shaam humiliation hi naseeb hoga with our hero being a mute spectator..

Worst part Ani made her to touch Arshi didi legs..exactly she can stay in hotel...infact small hut is much better place than Basu's house.

Edited by MMR2810 - 1 months ago
MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

exactly...who humiliates like that like an uneducated people..height of showing nonsense..so she gave them proper reply...she should have told Arshi also same..i have given u whom i have rejected on her face

She should remind her Shrishti maasi also about police case

MMR2810 thumbnail

hope so this time it will not happened n Jhanak show some attitude towards Toxics

Pari did you remember maid saree

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Worst part Ani made her to touch Arshi didi legs..exactly she can stay in hotel...infact small hut is much better place than Basu's house.

I donโ€™t think this time it will be that bad. She is not burdened with ANI Ehsaan and also by any promise for him. She came only for appu di and Bodo maa. She wonโ€™t take any insult now anymore by BH.
MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

I donโ€™t think this time it will be that bad. She is not burdened with ANI Ehsaan and also by any promise for him. She came only for appu di and Bodo maa. She wonโ€™t take any insult now anymore by BH.

Hope so dear..

But we thought same before also na..

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

That fever night ki baat ho rahi hai

Makers par believe nahi kar sakte

I donโ€™t think so they did anything on the fever night. If they had done, Ani or Janak will not let go of it easily. This is just a rubbish speculation.