Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Don't know if there will be save at party because when Virat knocks on door when everyone is crying in BTS. Seems like they see him 1st time in evening. Bhavani tells him to stay away from Amu & Amu really upset.

My prediction when we see Dildar, Shekar Nimmi& Anju speaking this evening. I suspect they will go to JK aunty house & convince Amu to come back Ahuja house as Virat will fail. WHY THEY HAVE THAT COMPARE SCENE & WORRY?

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

He wont be feeling guilty. He will be feeling proud he saved Ammu and her family from a bad situation - may even expect a thankyou (or go 'I and U ke beech Thankyou ki jaroorat nahi hai') If what I think is going on is right, this is the Jayesh-Ishika wedding whitewash going on... first coat due in the next eps.

Edited by sugz - 1 months ago
Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Good my foot. He can't save her from any humiliation, how can he even expect she will stay with him ? Selfish like his mother. I'm seriously in bad mood. Especially for all the bts they serve us to forget their extreme level toxicity. Why they always go overboard with their negative and humiliation plots? Heard hemangi's interview. So Amruta will dance and hag bi**h will throw water on her face and will call her dusri aurat. Can you imagine how negative,toxic episode will be aired on Monday?

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

When people rant or confused about or criticize Virat, some need to understand its NO abuse NOR hatred for Arjit who is a professional paid actor meant to perform acting job as per script.

Arjit is NOT Virat Ahuja, the onscreen character.

Sriti is NOT Amruta Chitnis, the onscreen character.smiley1

Who knows? tomorrow some other actors can replace these actors and play same characters onscreen, in same serial..smiley14 as we have seen such things happen many times on TV.

Most people following/reacting on SM have this much awareness when compared to few years back, to SEPARATE real life of actors from their onscreen fictional characters.

Still few people on SM might be immature, impulsive or ignorant,smiley13 refusing to understand the difference and can hurriedly tag anybody who constructively criticizes or vents or shares their anguish about an onscreen character as haters of the show, or haters of the actor playing it.smiley44

Edited by LAV2725 - 21 days ago
Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Stupid plot.

And just because I cant post just two words:

Stupid plot.

The writers of the show are 'International treasures'.... The country must protect them from all evil.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

Good my foot. He can't save her from any humiliation, how can he even expect she will stay with him ? Selfish like his mother. I'm seriously in bad mood. Especially for all the bts they serve us to forget their extreme level toxicity. Why they always go overboard with their negative and humiliation plots? Heard hemangi's interview. So Amruta will dance and hag bi**h will throw water on her face and will call her dusri aurat. Can you imagine how negative,toxic episode will be aired on Monday?

God this is so very bad. smiley35

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

Teej puja, Virat saving Amruta from the jhula, Amruta went to save Nimrit gets 1.7 trp which is the highest trp for any episode and Amruta's fiercely dialogue,her saving Nimrit gets 1.6 trp.

Brainless Mukta oldie will jumping on the bed and will say my villain gangs give me trp. Now I will show more negativity,more toxicity,more disgusting humiliation. Please throw leads out from your serial showing them dead asap.

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wow!!!!! Beautiful precap!!!!

Not only does ex tell Ammu to dance, else Jahan will go to jail.... she also throws money on her....

smiley35you writers. smiley35you.

[And yes... women empowerment. smiley32]

PS: Its the precap for 19th Aug. So stepping into the new time slot on a high note. smiley37smiley35 And of course it is only "my opinion" that it is bad... and writing things is "not cool". smiley2smiley36#iykyksmiley36

Yeh show ko women improvement ke zaroorat hain empowement ka pata nahin.Amu sab ko lekhe jail mein settle kyun nahin ho jati would be better there rather then cooking and staying with ahujasmiley35 And i can't blame someone else amu khud zimadar hain smiley29

New show zee pe 19th sept ko aaraha hain toh yeh show itne jaldi shift ho raha hain wah smiley32

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Can I ask how is the tolerance level of all posters currently? We know they are together from BTS Janmastami celebrations?

If Priyanka gets away this time or protected by babita ... how will you viewers react this time? ... Dont think I can tolerate much more villian glorification!😡😡

God this is so very bad. smiley35

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

While Rajeev exposure by Amruta episodes held interest of TV viewers, pls also remember Trp's for last week published in BARC weekly charts for KMTMG are shown from 10pm to 10.30pm,smiley14 where as KDB aired from 9.30pm till 10.15pm on all days since KMTMG actual TV schedule was from 10.15pm to 10.45pm. So there is overlap in trp charts, as KDB viewing data got included into KMTMG.smiley9

This is happening last few weeks continuously,to show rise for KMTMG.

Edited by LAV2725 - 1 months ago
Afrinaparvin thumbnail

Virat will not able to save her from getting insult like always and will not even vent out his anger on his pehla pyar yani sachcha pyar but will surely follow his obsession to ask for forgiveness on behalf of his dearest nasaamjh baby wife. In the interview the way hemangi mentioned hag as Virat's wife give me the answer pretty well that he will not do anything to her rather he will go to Amruta's house for apologysmiley35 I'm telling you Monday's episode will be high level toxicity episode and it will be better for me to not watch the episodesmiley35 Bhavani was crying and said usne meri beti ke sath.... So that hag bi**h will surely do more things to insult hersmiley7