Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilmi thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

For the first time, I want this show to go off-air. Sriti doesn't deserve this nonsense. smiley7

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Also the second time money is being thrown at her - the first time being the same 'husband'. Had that smidgen of doubt as to what Virat saw in ex to get married to her... they are in fact made for each other.

Well... but then why blame anyone. it was Ammu's 'decision' to go there and set things right. Serves her well, for getting lost in those stupid "I and U's".

Edited by Adiandsid - 1 months ago
Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Writers always show negativity on high level, limit all cross but when they caught not extreme high level drama,no insult to them,no proper punishment to them. Shame shame and so shame. Before writing the Monday episode, didn't they even think how much the episode will trigger us? How can they give us high toxicity level precap when they will enter in new time? How can they release clip of leads terrace scene, their happy dancing after writing such creepy, disgusting, puke worthy episode as if nothing serious had happen? Do they ever think how much we, Sriti fans will react to see the most disgusting,puke worthy, triggering precap? Total shit. I'm just speechless.

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Also the second time money is being thrown at her - the first time being the same 'husband'. Had that smidgen of doubt as to what Virat saw in ex to get married to her... they are in fact made for each other.

Well... but then why blame anyone. it was Ammu's 'decision' to go there and set things right. Serves her well, for getting lost in those stupid "I and U's".

Amu is so stupid when it comes to emotions and relationships. The writers have made her behave like an abla nari. There's no logical reason for her to go back to that madhouse.

At least they could have shown Virat marrying her legally with proper rituals so that Amu could claim her rights. Here, even though Virat is a divorcee, Amu is not his wife legally. She is living with a man who is still in the "I" and "U" phase, stupid, brainless man who always in a la la land...doesn’t have any idea what is happening around him. smiley21

Adiandsid thumbnail

They will release another bts so that the fans will forget things. Also the thing is done for Virat's redemption. The 'Knight in Shining Dogpatta' will come and rescue his 'bayko' from the situation.

Since the show likes to take a dig on 'samaj', here is another one from me... why is it that bura karne ke liye it has to be a woman and then to redeem himself again the woman has to be in trouble? And this one is not on the 'samaaj' but on the writers. Could've given the character some 'guilt' for him to redeem himself. He is just playing a game of 'Look how good I am'.

nilmi thumbnail

saw that Rajiv expose and Puja episodes got highest TRP.

Are they writing episodes just like that, without proper research or planning? Are they this stupid...smiley35

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Please may I say they all deserve better. Kishori must be getting abuse online too but we see SM all happy as cast. It cant be easy for Arjit & Sriti to stay fit with work demands. I cant manage weight but imagine if your work depended on staying fit. Nimmi talent gone to waste again after she expressed abuse scenes so well.

Was told to vent here on my emotions for the actors. 1 part of me says its ok maybe actors are happy- who can force them? Other part says I'm sure all networks & producers work the same to oppress them so where can they go?

Again today. Cant stop crying worried about what this time change & directors decisions will have on Actors career.πŸ˜₯😒😭😭😭😭

Look how ML & FL actors of KKB (before the older daughter fastforward) disappeared now unemployed so quickly. FL &ML of rab Se Duaa same happened.

If above actors complain they dropped then networks will never employ them again. Anyone disgusted on networks working together to supress OUR ACTORS ?😑😑

Originally posted by: nilmi

For the first time, I want this show to go off-air. Sriti doesn't deserve this nonsense. smiley7

Edited by sugz - 1 months ago
nilmi thumbnail

Do they need to humiliate Amu in front of Virat to make him feel guilty and repent? mela marriage humiliation not enough?

Does Amu have to go through all this crap again and again for King Ahuja to feel guilty?

These things make me hate Virat more and more every day. smiley11smiley7

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is exact nature of my compaint. They direct or write very stupid stuff for the actors. They work really hard & express acting with so much talent. THEY WILL RECEIVE ABUSE & for Arjit its everyday unfiltered. Why?

Do they need to humiliate Amu in front of Virat to make him feel guilty and repent? mela marriage humiliation not enough?

Does Amu have to go through all this crap again and again for King Ahuja to feel guilty?

Edited by sugz - 1 months ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

He wont be feeling guilty. He will be feeling proud he saved Ammu and her family from a bad situation - may even expect a thankyou (or go 'I and U ke beech Thankyou ki jaroorat nahi hai') If what I think is going on is right, this is the Jayesh-Ishika wedding whitewash going on... first coat due in the next eps.