Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilmi thumbnail
Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

What are you saying yrrr... Amruta will marry Rajeevsmiley11smiley11 please he's another Viraj vibesmiley11 yeh tumne kya keh diya?? Keh doo yeh jhuth haismiley11

Are yaar This is just my prediction... I'm trying to figure out what's going on in Mukta's mind these days. I'm imagining the worst ways Mukta could torture us. smiley23

nilmi thumbnail

After a month of Nayee Chaahat, Nayee Jasbaat promo they’re now ready to give us the VP wedding nonsense promo. What happened to those 'Nayee Chaahat' and 'Jasbaat'??? They are crazy...smiley11smiley28

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nilmi

What if Amu somehow manipulates Rajiv into marrying her to save Ahuja property? Mogambo Amu.....smiley23

This is a bad idea, yuck smiley11

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Seeing the hypocrite writers and Mukta's immature and disgusting plots, sometimes I feel like this serial need to be off air soon but again my heart saying it's SriJit's project and they are in here, they are doing hard work, they don't deserve this so I feel like no don't go off air but need mature, attractive, interesting and exciting plots so that previous damage will be concealed by those. Mukta said that we can't get love easily, we will have to fight for it, love isn't that easy, blah blah. So she will show us these.

Be ready yrrr, abhi hum logo ko bohot kuch bardash karna padega which we don't even want to seesmiley19smiley28... Is it really necessary to marry that chudail?smiley7.... Liked AdiandSid's pov. Hope Virat will learn that his innocent mother brought chudail in the picture and that's why he took the silly decision to marry her to protect Amruta even though his decision is as immature as he.

I think they are again on vacation,so after they will return,shoot will start and we will know more then.... But like you said, I wish shadi na ho uss chudail ke sath... Even if this time AmVira's proper marriage will happen, I'm ok with it even though I'm still not ready and of course after his immature decision, to forgive that brainless but phir bhi kisi bhi kimat mai uss chudail ke sath shadi na hosmiley19smiley28

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

This is a bad idea, yuck smiley11

Yes it is....X should marry Rajiv...Property bhi milega as Ahuja property papers with Rajiv now....Both are evil gold diggers....smiley11

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Wasn't a bts leaked last week that was over hyped & oh lala wowed making some fans go bonkers in SMsmiley41 about some night date in black & red costumes in same society garden area? in upcoming promo both are in same setup & costumes..smiley17

Edited by LAV2725 - 25 days ago
nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: LAV2725

Wasn't a bts leaked last week that was over hyped & oh lala wowed making some fans go bonkers in SMsmiley41 about some night date in black & red costumes in same society garden area? in upcoming promo both are in same setup & costumes..smiley17

I feel he is going to drop the bomb on Amu in their first date..Babe You have to leave me… I am gonna marry P baby…smiley38smiley29

nilmi thumbnail

After watching the new promo, I realized Virat is a sadistic psychopath. To ask her to sign the annulment papers, he sets up a romantic date. He is.....smiley35

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

https://x.com/ZeeTV/status/1828805990273487245

Wow... Beeeyoutee-fool [At least the fool part fits well].

PS: Theme of the story is "The Beauty and The Fool".

PPS: That sounds like an insult to 'The Fool'. Stereotypically the fool is much better than this.

Edited by Adiandsid - 24 days ago
Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nilmi

After watching the new promo, I realized Virat is a sadistic psychopath. To ask her to sign the annulment papers, he sets up a romantic date. He is.....smiley35

Yeah... he truly is. smiley35

PS: As if his decision isn't bad enough, he has to announce this to her in this way. smiley32

I dont feel anything for Ammu either. As they say 'fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me'. Can only blame herself for trusting an idiot twice.

Edited by Adiandsid - 25 days ago