Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 25 days ago

Think you meant you want to see IG story.😅 not plot of show DONT WORRY! I think @Adiandsid wants to see real story plot of Virat marring Priyanka🤣😂🤣😂. @Adiandsid wont get desired outcome from writers of Amu going away. Amu will go back to Ahuja house to take blame for Rajvir theft in name of protecting nimmi... because nimmi has brother mother father aunts & cousins ALL rich proud Ahujas COULD NOT PROTECT HER BEFORE. Its Amu responsibility!

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

Do you know what's the insta id name of Shekhar?? Because in X, they were saying he posted a story where script was behind and in that script Virat was manipulated by babita and ishika to marry Priyanka in order to protect Amruta. I really want to see that story.

Edited by sugz - 25 days ago
nilmi thumbnail

The dhamakedaar (according to Mukta's dictionary) promo is loading on YouTube… Maybe it's Peabrain + X's wedding….lmao smiley37

Waiting for Paro 2.0 run of Amu smiley39

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Be ready guys for next promo which will surely be smiley28 promo.

Karma.... Virat forced Amruta to marry him and now he will be forced by Priyanka to marry her. That time Amruta was doing to protect Virat's image and now brainless Virat will marry Priyanka to protect Amruta as he can't find out any other way, the businessman of the yearsmiley32. So this is how his redemption track will be big. Mukta said in a comment that hero also can protect and sacrifice love and they will show us brainless Virat's huge sacrifice by marrying that girl and Amruta will fight for her love as she will not leave his side even after his marriage with Priyanka as she falls badly for him....smiley32 nice very nice going aur kya chahiyesmiley32.... I can't even imagine Amruta's state😭😭😭smiley28smiley28 why always she........ No answer as sadistic writers love to hurt hersmiley7pathetic..... And also guys saw a prediction trp of kmtmg in new time and it was 0.7..... anyways I don't know why but I already feel broken, I can't see Amruta in this much painsmiley28 what kind of redemption track it is where more than Virat, Amruta will suffer???smiley28..... This is not done....

nilmi thumbnail

Virat intentionally made her fall for him, and now he’s going to break her heart. The worst part is that Amu won’t leave, meaning X will hurt her in every possible way. Her shameless PDA, and I can even imagine her closing Virat’s room door on Amu’s face. What a disgusting track…. I want TRP to go down and down, so they have no choice but to wrap up this show with a happy ending😭🤬

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nilmi

Virat intentionally made her fall for him, and now he’s going to break her heart. The worst part is that Amu won’t leave, meaning X will hurt her in every possible way. Her shameless PDA, and I can even imagine her closing Virat’s room door on Amu’s face. What a disgusting track…. I want TRP to go down and down, so they have no choice but to wrap up this show with a happy ending😭🤬

That's the worst part.. but then isn't she a fool to fall for him too? Wont be defending Virat but then the woman needs to get a clear head too. 'Kya socha tha? Sardaar khus honge?' What was she going to do about Babita even if they love e/o? Something he needs to ask himself too, ideally before he starts flirting with her. While many of the things that Virat does now seems believable or consistent with the character, she needs to come out of her brain freeze moments and prioritise herself and her family (Bhavani, Harsh, and Jahan). Unless if it is in the character to experience these over and over. These brain freeze moments - which is clearly visible to me whenever she comes near him and something they project as 'love' (smiley42) - are dooming her. Of course, she will continue with her 'rescue Virat from the changul of the chudails' mission again. smiley35

Yeah... hero can sacrifice... but here it is more of a betrayal than a sacrifice... again like with the annulment paper thing in addition to the flirting that followed it, they don't see the other side of the coin.

Edited by Adiandsid - 25 days ago
Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

btw, will be better if Virat overhears Babs and learns she is the one doing things all along and finds this way out. Better than getting manipulated. But then... the promo is going to be dropped... and guess it is going to be "lovely".

Posting the YT link. Premiers in 5 hrs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrlN-DIV6Yc

Edited by Adiandsid - 25 days ago
nilmi thumbnail

What if Amu somehow manipulates Rajiv into marrying her to save Ahuja property? Mogambo Amu.....smiley23

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What are you saying yrrr... Amruta will marry Rajeevsmiley11smiley11 please he's another Viraj vibesmiley11 yeh tumne kya keh diya?? Keh doo yeh jhuth haismiley11

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kyaaaa yaar I just woke up I am still in bed mein meri din ja shuruaat jyaa iss khabar sey karoongi bhaishaap kya ho raha hai ???

Amu marrying abhi raj??

Hmmm ab kounsa promo aagaya ????smiley18smiley15

nilmi thumbnail

He is her first love... Can't blame her much. But she is a mature adult with many responsibilities. Even she knows that her marriage has an expiration date..... She knows she will have to walk out one day. She even said that in yesterday's episode. Until X leaves the Ahuja family, she won't go anywhere, which means she has plans to leave eventually.....

The writers are portraying Virat as an increasingly brainless, spineless loser, yet they call him the 'Businessman of the Year.' He has no idea what's happening around him and doesn't even try to figure it out....

He's only capable of petty kitchen politics type plan and plotting....there are many examples from the past....(trying to make Amu break the television, making her sing, the Mela wedding, taking revenge on X in the shopping mall)

All of these actions are stupid and useless. He has never made a serious decision from the beginning, and now he's going to marry X..Kya bolu.....smiley35

On a serious note, I really don’t want Sriti’s show to go off the air so soon. It would badly affect her career. With her age and lot of newcomers, it’s hard to find good projects.... no matter how talented she is. This doesn't affect male actors as much. I hope they introduce some meaningful storylines and attract new viewers....smiley24