Haa itna logic mukta hoti tho yeh sab nahin hota na 😆 serial mein bebe

And by marrying virat and ex what mukta want yo prove???smiley44

So will there will be a leap?? ?smiley11

Kya kaand karney wali.hao mukta ???

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 25 days ago

Tourcher ammu smiley37smiley37smiley37

Virat and ex key shaadi key baad bhi amu mumbai mein rahegi? And wohi society mei? smiley18

The. Serial makers key zyada hum bewakoof banjayengey if we still watch that sh****tsmiley29

I think there should be leap 🤔 😏

nilmi thumbnail

Amu said she is not going anywhere as long as X is here.... I also want Amu to leave, but I don't think Mukta will let that happen....smiley35

According to the makers, they can gain TRP only by humiliating Amu and her family and giving more screen time to that clown...smiley8

I also hope for a leap, and during that leap, I don't want VP babies or VA babies, please....I hope Amu will not fall into I and U trap of Virat...smiley18

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

Aare pehle trp aane toh do smiley36 Lagta hain toofan ke aane se pehle ki shanti hain smiley24

I want TRP to fall to zero... I am so angry with this new track..... At least they will wrap this up with a happy ending..

. After that wedding picture,no BTS or hints at all...no news, no offscreen photos or reels from any cast or crew members. Strange smiley5

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think no I'm certainly saying that we can write more logical, attractive, interesting and exciting plot than makers.

Do you read Wattpad story and fanfictions? I read ff and some stories are so heart touching that I wish to see that ff in any serial or web. And I appreciate all the fans who write ff and their talent are mind blowing and praiseworthy.

Ok now talk about upcoming plot, I just heard that next plot will be wedding but still don't know will marriage actually happen and what type of surprising or say shocked Mukta will give us. I just guessed. So now I will say let's wait for that track and see actually who will marry whom, what will happen during the marriage and how Jassi's bts will hook up Jodi fans to the serial if they really planning to marry off Virat with Priyanka.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Don't pressurized Mukta to say what will happen next. Otherwise she will be angry and will show us flashbacks love story of Babita and Dildarsmiley43 how they met, how they deeply fall for each othersmiley42, how Dildar win babita's lovesmiley43, how bebe gave him jewellery and he became rich like ambani and also how Babita got pregnant, gave birth to Virat and Nimritsmiley9, itna details mujhe lekhne mai bhi sharam aa rhi hai toh dekhungi kaisesmiley44so let's see... Just wait and watch and keep faith on Mukta as she is enteligentasmiley37smiley9

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nilmi

Amu said she is not going anywhere as long as X is here.... I also want Amu to leave, but I don't think Mukta will let that happen....smiley35

According to the makers, they can gain TRP only by humiliating Amu and her family and giving more screen time to that clown...smiley8

I also hope for a leap, and during that leap, I don't want VP babies or VA babies, please....I hope Amu will not fall into I and U trap of Virat...smiley18

After reading that I feel both ML and FL deserve eo smiley36 I never feel sorry for amu becz all decisions are made by her onlysmiley29

You can feel sorry or bad for person jo halaat se mazboor ho amu was never.

Itna sab karke bhi trp nahin hai toh kaunsa U turn lenge maloom nahin smiley29smiley37

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agreed. We just have to wait. Nothing we say or do can change anything. I can decide if it worth continuing show after plot reveal

Please 1 question I tried to trigger but no one wants to discuss. How will the Rajiv stealing papers come or when? How can he take wealth if he must be in jail for his abuse? I dont understand.

I appreciate the suggestion to read fanfiction but we know how upset I can sometimes get at the creator lack of logic. so much that I can turn on actors with my frustration they dont speak to stop it.The ff may just push me to stop show seeing what a failure creators doing currently.

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

I think no I'm certainly saying that we can write more logical, attractive, interesting and exciting plot than makers.

Do you read Wattpad story and fanfictions? I read ff and some stories are so heart touching that I wish to see that ff in any serial or web. And I appreciate all the fans who write ff and their talent are mind blowing and praiseworthy.

Ok now talk about upcoming plot, I just heard that next plot will be wedding but still don't know will marriage actually happen and what type of surprising or say shocked Mukta will give us. I just guessed. So now I will say let's wait for that track and see actually who will marry whom, what will happen during the marriage and how Jassi's bts will hook up Jodi fans to the serial if they really planning to marry off Virat with Priyanka.

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@nilmi - I was concerned for your blood pressure after you posted 4 hours ago. Hoped you were ok. Im more concerned now.

Please may I suggest distract yourself to watch or hear something more happy. Im also so disappointed that I start to feel numb. Truth is creators dont care about us. Hope after this numb feeling I can be like @Adiandsid to laugh at ridiculous plots.🤞🤣

Originally posted by: nilmi

I want TRP to fall to zero... I am so angry with this new track..... At least they will wrap this up with a happy ending..

. After that wedding picture,no BTS or hints at all...no news, no offscreen photos or reels from any cast or crew members. Strange smiley5

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I saw some people talking about marrying X to protect Amu...Waise invalid hoga no matter what because asli shaadi toh Ammu ke saat hua and whatever they planned it's another stupid move from makers...but this show has never been logical so dekhte hai