Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilmi thumbnail
Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

btw, what would Babs reaction be to the announcement of V-ex wedding?

For Babs anyone is better other than Amu....this bab lady is sick....smiley18

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I actually don't understand according to everyone and that hag bit*h Virat is her husband and Amruta is second woman, then why this remarry sh*t? So that hag will get more ss? So that hag will proudly call herself as Virat's wife and will insult Amruta as much as she can? So that we can't ask makers to throw that hag out from Ahuja house and the serial? So that sadistic villains and makers will get more opportunities to humiliate Amruta further? Please I want the answer. Why this remarry track with that hag? Virat calls Amruta bayko so it means he considers Amruta as his wife not that hag, so without giving divorce to Amruta how can he marry other girl? Please answer Muktasmiley7 what kind of sh*t it is???smiley15

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

Logically she should be outraged and doing her best to stop it.. given whatever adverse consequences it led to last time.

But in hare-brained, clueless, illogical KMTMG writers' land, am sure she would support it only to get Ammu outta Ahuja house/Virat's life. smiley21 seeing as, in her eyes, Ammu is responsible for everything bad happening to Ahujas. smiley8

Babs knows X's history. She is ready to marry off her beloved son to a woman who ran away and had a boyfriend, a money-minded criminal. What an illogical nonsense track this is. I have never seen such BS in any serial. smiley39

nilmi thumbnail

This remarriage track is just to torture Amu. He will marry her with seven pheras, sindoor, and mangalsutra, whereas he only gave Amu four pheras, threw sindoor, and no mangalsutra. There wasn’t even a wedding costume. I can’t even imagine how Amu will bear all this. This track is meant to humiliate and torture Amu and us...nothing else....

These sadistic creators think they can gain more TRP by showing nonsense. They believe that humiliating the female lead more and more will win them a new audience.... but they are going to lose big time.

By the way, X (twitter) fans are still in la-la land... they think the marriage won’t happen. I don’t want to see this either. X's presence gives me a popular Hollywood horror movie vibe....iykyk...smiley15

I never watch her scenes. In future episodes, if the marriage happens, there won’t be anything worth watching in a 22-minute episode. smiley11

Edited by nilmi - 25 days ago
Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 25 days ago

If actually Virat will marry hag then serial will surely be finished totally. Trp my foot. For so called trp, they can do whatever they want to do? What about us fans feeling?? I really feel sad for those fans who are still thinking that marriage will not occur and if will occur then AmVira's marriage will happen. But we almost know that Virat and hag's marriage will happen for the sake of their delusional trp world. Can you imagine how much they will be broken when it will happen? Even I will feel not to watch if that will happen. Sorry but which I can't even think and imagine if will happen then my patience level will be filled and tata bye bye...

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

It does put Babs in a tough spot. 'Aage kunva, peeche khaayi' or 'shikari apne hi jaal me phas gayi'.

Hmmm I and U ke beech mein yeh hain smiley36

As in Pri was once babz ke ghar ki bahu still i don't get why P left V smiley29smiley36also they never stayed with babz problem kya tha?smiley29

Edited by Annu. - 24 days ago
sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@Afrinaparvin - I am one of those people you feel sad cos I beleive wedding wont happen.

Please hear me before you laugh. @Afrinaparvin - Remember you laughed in your post yesterday Amu will force marry virat but listen to this. We know Dildar Nimmi & Anjali wont let virat marry Priyanka. Is it possible Dildar team will lock Priyanka in a room then put covering over Amu face to marry virat in front of everyone.Cant this be revenge to virat for his force marry Amu?

In the show we had run away marry with Nimmi then forced marriage with virat. Creators have not pulled face cover trick to marry. Babita will want to open police case but Virat will stop her being happy & say if you do this Amu can press charges that virat left Amu after marriage lying he was divorced. We may get REAL WAR WORDS BETWEEN BABITA & DILDAR.

Most of family will be team Dildar as they dont want virat to marry Priyanka. Ishika will run to let Priyanka out locked room but its too late. We will start to see fight thinking exposure coming from Babita & priyanka... WE WILL ALL BE HAPPY DILDAR PLAN WORKED! end of precap.

Their fight will be interrupted. Rajiv walks in claiming 51% ownership of Ahuja wealth. Virat will turn to blame his punching bag Amruta but they married and cant part. Virat will be forced later to take Amruta help against Rajiv but priyanka will team Rajiv thinking she can get 51% so Ahuja wealth in priyanka control. This is only priyanka can get Ahujas to dance as she want.

ANY THOUGHTS? or have I lost my mind?

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

If actually Virat will marry hag then serial will surely be finished totally. Trp my foot. For so called trp, they can do whatever they want to do? What about us fans feeling?? I really feel sad for those fans who are still thinking that marriage will not occur and if will occur then AmVira's marriage will happen. But we almost know that Virat and hag's marriage will happen for the sake of their delusional trp world. Can you imagine how much they will be broken when it will happen? Even I will feel not to watch if that will happen. Sorry but which I can't even think and imagine if will happen then my patience level will be filled and tata bye bye...

Edited by sugz - 25 days ago
Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

These sadistic creators think they can gain more TRP by showing nonsense. They believe that humiliating the female lead more and more will win them a new audience.... but they are going to lose big time.

By the way, X (twitter) fans are still in la-la land... they think the marriage won’t happen. I don’t want to see this either. X's presence gives me a popular Hollywood horror movie vibe....iykyk...smiley15

Aare pehle trp aane toh do smiley36 Lagta hain toofan ke aane se pehle ki shanti hain smiley24

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Annu.

Hmmm I and U ke beech mein yeh hain smiley36

As in Pri was once babz ke ghar ki bahu still i don't get why P left V smiley29smiley36also they never stayed with babz problem kya tha?smiley29

They avoid going into the past smartly by Virat saying 'jab bhi hum past ke baare me baat karte hein, jhagda ho jaata hai'. Things about their past dont add up - wrt all three players, Babs, ex, and Virat.

Annu. thumbnail

They avoid going into the past smartly by Virat saying 'jab bhi hum past ke baare me baat karte hein, jhagda ho jaata hai'. Things about their past dont add up - wrt all three players, Babs, ex, and Virat.

So past is not imp acc to V but he takes revenge on ppl due to that past mentioned or he doesn't like to talk abt the mistakes he makes smiley18 So din baar I and U karte raho smiley39

Haan but Amu ka boyfriend to present hain for V to talk or mention smiley39smiley29

A guy who is having his ex wife next to him and he keeps doing I and U with amu smiley29smiley39 And whether this real or fake marriage track is for sake of Amu then its another joke for me smiley39smiley24

The drama never made sense for me and i guess will also never be in future too smiley29