Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

btw, what would Babs reaction be to the announcement of V-ex wedding?

Logically she should be outraged and doing her best to stop it.. given whatever adverse consequences it led to last time.

But in hare-brained, clueless, illogical KMTMG writers' land, am sure she would support it only to get Ammu outta Ahuja house/Virat's life. smiley21 seeing as, in her eyes, Ammu is responsible for everything bad happening to Ahujas. smiley8

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 26 days ago

Yes. Logically Babita would care about sons emotions knowing what divorce did to him. She would have stopped put him in danger after virat accident.

Please see my post above. My view babita already accepted virat & Priyanka married that night with Delhi aunties & kissing lipstick nonsense

Originally posted by: flutterby

Logically she should be outraged and doing her best to stop it.. given whatever adverse consequences it led to last time.

But in hare-brained, clueless, illogical KMTMG writers' land, am sure she would support it only to get Ammu outta Ahuja house/Virat's life. smiley21 seeing as, in her eyes, Ammu is responsible for everything bad happening to Ahujas. smiley8

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: sugz

I'll save words on support for actors today but just wonder what their true view is. It has been explained to me they are paid actors who are adults but do they have much choice if all networks treat them like their view is not accepted?

Will think about the other parts and post later.

About actors - look at it as their job / work. Had mentioned long back, there's a famous animation director Hayao Miyazaki who once said 'animators are like donkeys. You say to them do that, they do that. You say to them do this, they do this'... Can say the same about actors (with no disrespect to them). Have heard Sriti's iv long back where she says something like the successes I've got is mostly because of the writers and directors... its their vision that I play out'. Same applies if things dont work ... I find it annoying that she is doing this show, with almost nothing special or even the normal 'Sriti' like acting required in it.

There may be many things they have to do that they dont agree with. Sometimes I've also seen the difference in what she brings in such scenes and its visible (I'm assuming) that she isn't convinced about the particular scene.

Will they want to give up the show - that too mid contract if it really doesn't sit well with them? That is a tough decision - with consequences attached to it, which may even be long term. Unless one has a streak of 's* happens' or 'kya farak padta hai?' one may even continue. May be have a talk with the makers... pretty much like any job but with the string attached that if you quit midway, you may not get another job.

Ultimately, actors job is to act. Writers to write / present the story. PH's job is make the story good. Channels job is to show it. If the story sucks, its not the job of the actors to correct it.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

It does put Babs in a tough spot. 'Aage kunva, peeche khaayi' or 'shikari apne hi jaal me phas gayi'.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugz

Question that also keeps running through my mind. Remember Babita cares much about her image. This wedding will be very public but shes already accepted in front of those Dehli Aunties that Jadhu lipstick plan night... babita said nothing when Aunties told Babita virat & Priyanka together again.

Remember Priyanka becomes more powerful after this marriage. Priyanka also has blackmail that its Babita who brought her back. Expose will ruin relationship with most of family will be Priyanka threat to Babita

Perhaps the expose will happen post wedding - given how they've treated the other two exposes related to weddings. Ammu will leave (fingers crossed)... and Virat will have to live with ex and his mom after the wedding.

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hmm so is it confirmed that ex and virat ki shaadi hogi???smiley37

nilmi thumbnail

I also think marrying X to protect Amu is a very spineless decision he is going to takr..... If he can't protect Amu from his ex-wife, how can he protect his family, his kids in the future, from this cruel world? It is an illogical and pathetic decision by him.

On top of that, he is the one who started the "I and U" thing and tried hard to make Amu realize her feelings for him...He is the one who initiated all this. Remember the day he tried to make her wear that necklace? From that day, he has been giving that signal to Amu. The dialogue Amu said to herself at that time, "Yeh sahi nahi hai, Amu".. Now Amu is losing her self-control and falling hard....

And he is taking her on a date, arranging that romantic set-up... After all that, he is now going to marry X. Who is he now? How can we say he is Mahaan....? He is a loser to me. Why would Amu ever need someone like him? I feel like he is taking real revenge on Amu by marrying X, for crime (trying to kill Babs)....

He married her forcefully. His mom brought X and made Amu the second woman. After that, he made her fall in love with him and broke her heart.

I can't even imagine how Amu is going to survive this trauma. If he does that without Amu's consent, I will hate Virat's character forever. It would be better if they brought a new male lead for Amu. smiley21

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Most probably Virat and Priyanka marriage will happen. But then what's the necessary to find out the real divorce paper in the picture as after their grand wedding this paper will be as useless as the characters naa? Makers are really so stupid,joker and useless. First we learn that willingly Babita and Priyanka hide the last page and their divorce was happened actually but Priyanka confidently claim herself as Virat's wife and pathetically called Amruta as second woman where we all know even Amruta knows that their marriage is actually half marriage without her consent and his force,so she and we don't even consider AmVira marriage and no one knows that Virka are actually divorced. So now what's the necessary to show us Virka marriage as according to society and family members Virka are actual married couple naa?

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Already mukta took this story I to edge of drain if they gey both I mean ex abd virat ki shaadi hogi hmm it will be true example of a trashy siries oh my God

But in her interview mukta said everything will come out everyone will be exposed then qhen???smiley29

nilmi thumbnail

From day one, all the characters have been doing injustice to Amu. Amu has had to bear all the shit thrown at her by her own family and Ahujas....

Now, it seems like there will be no escape in the future either. Virat is making her fall in love with him and then plans to marry X for whatever ridiculous reason.... And who is going to suffer? Amu...smiley35

Amu will try to save Virat from that witch and will go through all the humiliation, heartbreak, and pain all over again.

They should at least let her breathe properly for some time. But what can we expect? Remember Mahaan Mukta's words: "Amu will fight for her love" smiley35smiley35smiley7