Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilmi thumbnail
Posted: 26 days ago

I won't be surprised if they show X as a real chudail with all the supernatural powes like in the Naagin series. After all, they have to gain TRP. smiley11

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Seeing the episode I don't know why but I'm feeling negative vibe. Virat is in guilt and remembering ishika's dialogue and also I heard that next track will be wedding track. I'm feeling like Virat will marry Priyanka because of his own insecurities as he said earlier that he will protect Amruta at any cost. Amruta is in love yrrr... I'm crying 😭😭.... I think Amruta will learn about divorce's truth and she will try to reach the place where their wedding will happen but like always she will unable to stop the wedding as when she will reach the wedding😢😢 ohh no I can't write yrrr.... I will not be able if it will happensmiley28smiley28 makers will do everything to keep that girl in show as according to them she's trp queen and they will keep her with Virat as only stay with him she will get limelight..... Please I can't see if Virat will actually marry hersmiley38 Amruta starts to love him so much yrrrr and today's episode is so evidence 😭😭😭smiley28smiley28smiley28

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you. I try to be kind on here sometimes fail.

You will never truly understand the meaning of this post to me. Thank you once again💌

Originally posted by: flutterby

Kindly don’t worry so much. It’s just a show. Maybe they are marrying Viru and X or maybe it’s another groom.. It may backfire or it may not. End result is channel, makers are happy that they get some attention from viewers, actors, crew forced to keep quiet due to monetary compulsion or gag order issued by former, only fans like you and me are reacting in an adverse manner (which makers secretly want). Why let it affect our health, mood when actors and makers themselves don’t care so much? smiley22

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

I won't be surprised if they show X as a real chudail with all the supernatural powes like in the Naagin series. After all, they have to gain TRP. smiley11

If they slip into the 0.3-0.9 category, they might. smiley11 Till then show is safe from supernatural drama

nilmi thumbnail

After the date night, I think he will decide to leave Amu. To push her away, he may be rude to her, which will be unbearable to watch because she is in love.smiley19

I want Amu to stop this wedding at any cost. I don't care if Amu ends up with him or not, but I don't want Virat with that witch and their cringeworthy V-baby romance... yuck. smiley11

At least I don't want Amu to witness all this. After everything Virat did to Amu from day one, he deserves that X only. This will be his redemption, but I want Amu to move on from the Ahujas, which is not going to happen. smiley21

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

After Amruta finally and unfortunately fall for Virat,makers are planning for Virat's grand wedding with that bit*h?? Seriously??? I'm getting very negative vibe yrrr. Just look at past two marriages. Amruta was unsuccessful to stop Rajeev Nimrit wedding and same goes with Jayesh ishika wedding. So how can we even expect that Amruta will be successful to stop Virat's marriage with that hag?? Today I see some comments where they were predicting that this time Amruta will forcefully marry Virat as this serial shows us equality smiley36 sorry I laughed here. And then said Amruta will call police(as she will get the real divorce paper) and will say Virat is betraying her as he's her husband and without her consent he's marrying the girl with whom he's already divorced. Another mu will happen here where again Virat will hate Amruta but AmVira's marriage will happen. I don't know if it will happen or not but from yesterday all are in working process to find out actually what will happen and many guesses and prediction are going on and on. And I'm afraid here as I'm feeling like makers are successful in their mission and they will do exactly the opposite which we all will want.

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Murkh was creative of Nagin6 it got low trp and off air hogaya smiley37I thought snake should bite amu and V won't be able to find her since amu doesn't know how to turn back to human form smiley36

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

After the date night, I think he will decide to leave Amu. To push her away, he may be rude to her, which will be unbearable to watch because she is in love.smiley19

I want Amu to stop this wedding at any cost. I don't care if Amu ends up with him or not, but I don't want Virat with that witch and their cringeworthy V-baby romance... yuck. smiley11

At least I don't want Amu to witness all this. After everything Virat did to Amu from day one, he deserves that X only. This will be his redemption, but I want Amu to move on from the Ahujas, which is not going to happen. smiley21

I don't considered either of ladies his wives.FIrst wali ex although he loved her and amu ke saath toh full shaadi hui nahin hai so i don't consider her his wife yeh nonsense dikha ke that she wears his MS they are upsetting female audience for sure.

This he say sorry to consider amu as his mother murder culprit or who was behind it assa kuch dikhaya nahin na.So V can flip anytime.

The same track was shown when amu was going to banglore did it happened? No.Yeh serial mein sirf bolte hain karte kuch nahin hai.Didn't amu said she didn't want her V sir to get in trouble becz of ishika and her family issue and she is going but she was one who came with fake marriage track.Is drama mein dialogues never get implement.

Also as i say u need two hands to clap smiley32

nilmi thumbnail

They always do the worst. I have never seen such sadistic creators. I feel for Amu....her first love. She fell for this pea brain and forgot what he did to her from the beginning....

Too much goodness is not healthy. I believe being rude and giving back to people who hurt you, is a good defense mechanism. Self-love has to be the first priority when it comes to love and breakups smiley19

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This response at me maybe harsh & I apologized for emotion in my posts yesterday. Ive done this to other posters as well.

Response to me judging Virat- Ive tried most times to remember its the writers directing virats chatacter & aimed critism at writers. I've maybe not explained correctly but cross over Virat & Arjit in my post for this reason. Writers portrayal of Virats character affects Arjit career. I WILL TRY BETTER IN AIMING MY CRITICISM AT WRITERS.

Response to Judging Arjit-- Arjit comment on wedding post was "Ab hoga tamasha" appearing quite positive about this marriage plot. I'm trying to understand hes ok with this plot affecting his character in show & Show future...He has posted this on his personal account appearing he agrees but hope he was not forced in anyway. This is reason I said creators ruin his character... I omitted question mark to ask all of posters here if he ok with it? There was no judgement on Arjit.

Arjit torturing us was light hearted joke. Arjit posted that IG wedding pic then for 1st time since last Sunday responded on twitter I admit not to anything about the wedding pic. I wondered if he was looking at responses to his IG post. I'm only trying to understand behind show dynamics if Arjit posted the wedding pic himself or requested. I'm trying to understand if the show runs for few months more- Arjit mentioned his dislike for forced marriage plot- It leads me to think if Arjit will get into trouble for comments on future writing. I dont want trouble for him.

Am I Fan of Arjit?- I dont know him you are correct but his past posts reflect much about him. Fan or not... how can I hate comment him for small view differences- I have much respect for most of his views - hard work & talent expressed through his career. Hope you understand my view better to HELP ME IMPROVE CONSTRUCTIVELY AS POSTER & HUMAN

I again apologise for any offence caused to All posters & Arjits fans. It was not my intent.

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

Calm down. Don't mix actor's reel life with real life. Kmtmg is his serial and he has the right to reply any tweet or comment related to the serial. As per I know AJ, he doesn't give a damn to his haters but he gives reply to those whom he considers his fans and fans of kmtmg. Some days ago, Asim related controversy, AJ and Kushal were badly trolled for their tweets against him but AJ ignored haters but Kushal didn't spare the haters. I said this outside news because of your comment. You are judging Virat but now you are judging AJ and you are saying you like the actor? What's this first clear me. If you are his new fan then I will say you really don't know him and if you are his old fan then I hope you know he's like that only. I mean he's totally Bigg boss material and I have a feeling that next year most probably he will participate in Bigg boss Ott. I hope you will not mix reel and real character.

Edited by sugz - 26 days ago