Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilmi thumbnail
Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Arre relax people! Paka unka ek hi chal hai. We should not hype it, but who will tell that to Xwale because I won't. I hate that platform just went back for Raisinghani bass.

And I agree with you, they are promoting whatever coming so maybe they are pushed to do some stuff like that

I missed that Virat and Anu... Hoping for season 2..

I lost interest in kmtmg... I only watch Sriti's scenes...

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nilmi

I missed that Virat and Anu... Hoping for season 2..

I lost interest in kmtmg... I only watch Sriti's scenes...

Yes, S2 is unpredictable so many twists and turns I'm sure

I'm watching KMTMG only for her otherwise kab tak chali mein. I feel so bad for her smiley19 She deserves so much more.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

If the pic was a trp stunt by makers then I will say they are totally out of their mind. Even after getting huge bash for showing the most worst episode in previous Monday, then from where they get the audacity to even think that they will get enough and positive response by sharing the unwanted pic? I think suddenly that girl is getting unnecessary attention. Anyway I heard a news that at end AmVira's marriage will happen and she will be out of Ahuja house but more negativity will come after their marriage. I don't know if it will turn true or false. Let's see.

Bb is totally madhouse and that's why I don't want any of my fav take part on it. I was huge bb fan but mujhe bohot achche se sabak mil gaye hai. But at the end jisko jo karna hai kare, who are we to forbid anyone... I really adore SriJit and wish their friendship will remain solid always. That's it.

nilmi thumbnail

BTS pic might be Mukta's stunt to get more attention for her favorite P... Hope this marriage drama won't cross the limit and destroy Virat's character beyond repair..smiley5

Nothing will happen to the Srijit bond… They both always say they are like family, ❤️ just like Sanaya and Barun.

Edited by nilmi - 26 days ago
LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Has anybody known to you watching KMTMG at 7.30pm live on Zeetv, after time slot change?

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nilmi

BB is another madhouse like the Ahuja house... I never liked it. I only watched a few seasons here and there... so toxic….I like Arjit as Virat and Purab, and that’s it. But Sriti is my girl crush...I really love her so much.

But Some actors lifestyles and some rumors are hard to digest. Regarding Arjit posting the BTS pic, I don’t think it was his decision... makers made him do that for sure to see fans reaction. That’s why I’m angry with Mukta... She made it impossible to enjoy the upcoming Amvira scenes. smiley18

BB was good when it was on sony becz all members use to work as team rather then colors when creating rift and jagda for ration and what not smiley18

But yes no doubt when u watch this show it always remind be of BB i was even going to say inko wahan send kardo smiley36

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

27th: tp during taking the pics. ex sneaks in with the thali and even people who were facing her didn't notice. She even shows a thumbs up to Ishika... again goes unnoticed by the guests. smiley37

more tp... with the puja...

Ammu notices the hot plate... and tells Nimmi she will do it (could've said to her silently that it is hot but... had to say it as a dialogue.) She manages with some extra padding.

Ammu realises its ex's kaand... taang adaos her and she falls... a mini retort.

Bhavani asks Virat to join in jhula jhulaoing. Virat notices her hand is burnt.

end of function.. Dildaar notices an upset Babs... She complains about Ammu not allowing Nimmi to do the ritual, that she is 'alag karoing' nimmi from them.

Dildaar later wonders how Babs 'kaise seh payegi'... what Ammu said as promise... [I didnt get this one... may need to check again later.]

Virat helping Ammu to heal her burns.

Ex Ishika... continue with their plan. Babs come in... Sees the matka... wants to see results.

VA scene continues. Hmm... didn't like what she said... she will be around until ex is around... Virat remembers Ishika's words... Ammu later asks 'what's b/w i and u'...

Next morning...

ex about to switch the matka... made it identical too...

Ammu comes and so does Virat... answers i and u [raat bhar shayad soch raha tha...] 'ye dard'... babs comes in... in hadbadahat, the pot falls down.

Edited by Adiandsid - 26 days ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

Two similar shots with a doll: In kkb, Tanu takes the doll that represents Kiara (also is one of Kiara's dolls that she kept behind in Abhi's room) and destroys it. That was evil. Not just about destroying something that belongs to a kid but also what that doll represents to Tanu (and arguably the audience since I think it was kept with RS and Fuggi dolls).

Kaise perhaps tried a similar thing with a doll in the last ep. Dont know who is playing with a doll in Ahuja house or how it got there - though there are chances someone does play with it in that pagal khana. Her vocal description was enough as to what happens when Ammu breaks the matka. The scene felt forced. Add to it, their presence and what they are doing in that much smaller house goes unnoticed - also going unnoticed are Babs' frequent trips to ex's room.

Edited by Adiandsid - 26 days ago
nilmi thumbnail

Virat's realization that Amu is hurting and Amu's life is in danger might trigger him to marry X.

X and Ishika's plan being explained again and again is really irritating. What's the need for so much detail? smiley11

After all, they made such blunders regarding Virat's divorce not being valid and the mela wedding being valid. So, the writers don't need to put so much thought into it.

All the scenes feel forced just to give more screen space to the useless X..

Thanks for the update

Adiandsid thumbnail

About Virat taking the step for protecting Ammu - felt so too.

The funny part was Ishika and ex discussing how it did not hurt her or something when they are standing right behind her. smiley29smiley29smiley36