Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 27 days ago

Calm down. Don't mix actor's reel life with real life. Kmtmg is his serial and he has the right to reply any tweet or comment related to the serial. As per I know AJ, he doesn't give a damn to his haters but he gives reply to those whom he considers his fans and fans of kmtmg. Some days ago, Asim related controversy, AJ and Kushal were badly trolled for their tweets against him but AJ ignored haters but Kushal didn't spare the haters. I said this outside news because of your comment. You are judging Virat but now you are judging AJ and you are saying you like the actor? What's this first clear me. If you are his new fan then I will say you really don't know him and if you are his old fan then I hope you know he's like that only. I mean he's totally Bigg boss material and I have a feeling that next year most probably he will participate in Bigg boss Ott. I hope you will not mix reel and real character.

nilmi thumbnail

He is truly BB material... If he participates, it will be fun. 🤩 He seems like a short-tempered guy.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes he's truly bb material but alas I don't want any of my fav participate theresmiley19 because the negativity what to say... I heard Arjun will participate bb18 but I didn't want that as I know he will be called as colors damad blah blah and same goes with Arjit too as he's also colors face. I know by participating in bb you will get many fans but you will also get haterssmiley29 though Arjit said that he will not participate in any reality show after KKK but if not in colors bb, he will definitely participate in bb ott and most probably in next year.

Arjit is really short tempered guy, on the other hand Sriti is calm girl. They are totally opposite to each other but they are bff sometimes which shock me. I hope they will remain bff forever. Sometimes Sriti's dialogue " he has now new friends" hurt me, I don't want any bad eyes on their relation.

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

Why does he want to check fans reaction so story phir se change karde.He is not script writer to check on such things why to mesh with angry fans and ruin their mood too smiley18

All are sadistic or are forced to be by makers and channel. Best is to not be affected by storyline and ignore everything. If they don't get the response they want, they too will be forced to tone down (provided trp drops) and move on.

Edited by flutterby - 27 days ago
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Ideally he shouldn't be responding, or do it rarely - to both positive and negative comments. Perhaps taang kheechna use achcha lagta hoga.

Like I told Annu in my previous post, sometimes the channel/makers themselves bring outrageous tracks just to see what ‘reaction’ it brings.. if people ignore them and don’t respond, they themselves will tone down and stop eventually… and again, it’s not as if Viru was a stellar ML that fans are outraged. smiley17 Kya farak padta hain if X and Viru get married?! Were they divorced in the 1st place?!

Also, if Ammu and Viru’s marriage is null and void due to latter’s 1st marriage not being dissolved due to divorce.. then what’s this now? Remarriage and renewing vows?! It’s a red flag to stay away from show. smiley22

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 26 days ago

Janmastami promo & precaps, new time slot isn't fancily attracting TV viewers to wait n watch for KMTMG current tracks, so as usual some over dramatized new promo shoot with possible wedding pic?smiley9 must have been hurriedly planned by impulsive makers and writers for that shock element..that's it..smiley17

Originally posted by: LAV2725

Anyhow this team barely is capable of doing brain storming or risk analysis first, when they randomly arrive at so called shocking or unpredictable plot twists and promos. smiley29

flutterby thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugz

So to me it dont seem like a past event on when virat married priyanka years ago because I see Ishika dressed up . How can she be at wedding in Dehli years ago?

We have leaped to conclusion & need someone calm eyes. IS THERE ANY CLEAR EVIDENCE FROM THE PIC THAT VIRAT IS THE GROOM? please can anyone help.

If virat not groom. Its possible as suggested in this post she married Rajeev or Abhi. Correct?

Kindly don’t worry so much. It’s just a show. Maybe they are marrying Viru and X or maybe it’s another groom.. It may backfire or it may not. End result is channel, makers are happy that they get some attention from viewers, actors, crew forced to keep quiet due to monetary compulsion or gag order issued by former, only fans like you and me are reacting in an adverse manner (which makers secretly want). Why let it affect our health, mood when actors and makers themselves don’t care so much? smiley22

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Actors are doing a job and it’s their business to promote their work. They are NOT Virat and Amu.

Marketing pitch exists in all industries. Consumers decide if they want to consume the product or not.

nilmi thumbnail

BB is another madhouse like the Ahuja house... I never liked it. I only watched a few seasons here and there... so toxic….I like Arjit as Virat and Purab, and that’s it. But Sriti is my girl crush...I really love her so much.

But Some actors lifestyles and some rumors are hard to digest. Regarding Arjit posting the BTS pic, I don’t think it was his decision... makers made him do that for sure to see fans reaction. That’s why I’m angry with Mukta... She made it impossible to enjoy the upcoming Amvira scenes. smiley18

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nilmi

BB is another madhouse like the Ahuja house... I never liked it. I only watched a few seasons here and there... so toxic….I like Arjit as Virat and Purab, and that’s it. But Sriti is my girl crush...I really love her so much.

But Some actors lifestyles and some rumors are hard to digest. Regarding Arjit posting the BTS pic, I don’t think it was his decision... makers made him do that for sure to see fans reaction. That’s why I’m angry with Mukta... She made it impossible to enjoy the upcoming Amvira scenes. smiley18

Arre relax people! Paka unka ek hi chal hai. We should not hype it, but who will tell that to Xwale because I won't. I hate that platform just went back for Raisinghani bass.

And I agree with you, they are promoting whatever coming so maybe they are pushed to do some stuff like that