Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 27 days ago

Yeah agreed. Im sorry. Wont delete or edit post but accept mistake.

It is really shocking direction to advance show as seen today. Please note I'm not upset about fictional show but implication on actors & show future. Actors are real talented & hard working but these decisions are not alright. Was hoping creators would be safe on their decisions with all the changes incl time & app release.

Originally posted by: Riggy

Ok, first of all, CALM DOWN.

It is just a show. Do not let the show affect your mood.

My response was to the OP and towards an ongoing discussion since past few days about consent.

If it doesn't interest you, please ignore my post. Just because something isn't important for you, doesn't mean it is the same for others as well.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sugz

Real question mainly is why is Arjit torturing us. He releases this marriage pic on IG & goes to twitter after to respond to some poster who didnt ask him question direct but used hadh tag of show.

Poster said will Babita take Amu to jungle & virat rescue her then see love story. Arjit says not watch KKB again for that. HE SAYS THIS AT 10 TO 11PM at night. How can he speak for the writers so confident & who does he approve his comment by producers at this time?

HE DEFINITELY WENT ON TWITTER TO SEE THE CHAOS OF HIS IG POST.WHY?!!

It was posted to create a buzz... and it worked. Even in IF there are more posts than on a usual day. He wanted to see the effect of it - and likely some others check in too.

Adiandsid thumbnail

I'm in very bad mood.

How are the writers going to justify Virat breaking his promises to Bhavani he wont leave Amu also vriat promises to Amu? This is complete ruin of virat character& Arjit is happy about it! What dialogue after priyanka virat marriage can happen between Virat & Bhavani-JK & harsh.

Can we have any respect left for Amu who will be REAL OTHER WOMEN AFTER THIS RE MARRIAGE. Amu has to stay to keep show going but who will respect?

WE DONT TRUST THE WRITERS TILL NOW! They trying to play with fire thinking they can explain above questions!!

How does Babita allow marriage for priyanka to virat. Babita cares for her image but will allow marriage in front of society & let priyanka have blackmail on babita that she will tell virat... Its Babita who brought her to house.

Dildar nimmi will say nothing?

Thought maybe Priyanka marry Rajeev as he in control of Ahuja business... why would all of them get dressed for this incl Virat?

Lets see what the context is or how things are going to play out. Nothing surprises / shocks me anymore after the mela eps and some things that happened afterwards. Even if Virat is head over heals in love with her and confesses it, even apologises for all his wrong doings, for me he has gone beyond the redemption line and I cant trust him. I know many are looking forward for his redemption track, but for me he is done - not after this bts pic but after the mela eps. Remains to be seen if I give up on Ammu in the near future... she hasn't crossed the line yet... though she is flirting with it. [Also possible I am giving her a longer rope than I have given him.]

Regarding promises - Virat has been shown breaking many promises.

Edited by Adiandsid - 27 days ago
Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

It was posted to create a buzz... and it worked. Even in IF there are more posts than on a usual day. He wanted to see the effect of it - and likely some others check in too.

Why does he want to check fans reaction so story phir se change karde.He is not script writer to check on such things why to mesh with angry fans and ruin their mood too smiley18

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

Why does he want to check fans reaction so story phir se change karde.He is not script writer to check on such things why to mesh with angry fans and ruin their mood too smiley18

Ideally he shouldn't be responding, or do it rarely - to both positive and negative comments. Perhaps taang kheechna use achcha lagta hoga.

sugz thumbnail

Wont disagree with anything atm. Need to be more clear in mind. 1 question is what would make you beleive Virat character has changed as it can happen?

Virat has not stronlgy disagreed enough with Babita yet but the night he was throwing priyanka he didn't fall any babita stuff. Also holding Amu hand on Rakhi. WHERE IS LINE OF CHANGE ON VIRAT FOR YOU?

P.S. If virat does not consume 2 bottles of vodka on marriage day before marring priyanka. The whole show has been a waste in terms of his hate for priyanka or feelings for Amu. Virat must do it numb drunk so priest says it not legal🤣

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Lets see what the context is or how things are going to play out. Nothing surprises / shocks me anymore after the mela eps and some things that happened afterwards. Even if Virat is head over heals in love with her and confesses it, even apologises for all his wrong doings, for me he has gone beyond the redemption line and I cant trust him. I know many are looking forward for his redemption track, but for me he is done - not after this bts pic but after the mela eps. Remains to be seen if I give up on Ammu in the near future... she hasn't crossed the line yet... though she is flirting with it. [Also possible I am giving her a longer rope than I have given him.]

Regarding promises - Virat has been shown breaking many promises.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Depending on what the makers or writers do, my view on him can change over time... but it will take a long time. though I don't see what he can do that I can be fine with him.. 'Surprise me... like he often surprises Ammu... with something'.

[As a parallel, I was fine with Abhi (kkb) only during the memory loss track... before that, he was on and off for me many times... (was binge watching too and did skip some parts of Mogambo track in the first watch) His 'sins' (for me subjectively) have been much lesser than Virat's.]

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Oh yaa very very exited fir the track mainey tho suhag raat keliye 2 to 3 gaabey bhi soch key rakha smiley16

1 ek hogaye hum aur tum

Aur udgaye nindey rey

Ek khanki payal mast mast

Humma humma humma

2 ang lagadey rey

Money rang lagadey rey

Abhi tho yeh dono hi kaafi hai

Hmmm aur undonon ka kitchen romance haha 😄 iam feeling shy 🤭 😅 😆 plz koi mera eyes 👀 band kardo

sugz thumbnail

So to me it dont seem like a past event on when virat married priyanka years ago because I see Ishika dressed up . How can she be at wedding in Dehli years ago?

We have leaped to conclusion & need someone calm eyes. IS THERE ANY CLEAR EVIDENCE FROM THE PIC THAT VIRAT IS THE GROOM? please can anyone help.

If virat not groom. Its possible as suggested in this post she married Rajeev or Abhi. Correct?

I'm in very bad mood.

How are the writers going to justify Virat breaking his promises to Bhavani he wont leave Amu also vriat promises to Amu? This is complete ruin of virat character& Arjit is happy about it! What dialogue after priyanka virat marriage can happen between Virat & Bhavani-JK & harsh.

Can we have any respect left for Amu who will be REAL OTHER WOMEN AFTER THIS RE MARRIAGE. Amu has to stay to keep show going but who will respect?

WE DONT TRUST THE WRITERS TILL NOW! They trying to play with fire thinking they can explain above questions!!

How does Babita allow marriage for priyanka to virat. Babita cares for her image but will allow marriage in front of society & let priyanka have blackmail on babita that she will tell virat... Its Babita who brought her to house.

Dildar nimmi will say nothing?

Thought maybe Priyanka marry Rajeev as he in control of Ahuja business... why would all of them get dressed for this incl Virat?

Edited by sugz - 27 days ago
nilmi thumbnail

Most probably, it’s Virat... It can’t be a past event. I saw lots of IG fans already saying goodbye to the show after this BTS pic. Twitter is also silent; otherwise, whenever Jassi shares BTS, the show tag is trending. They’re losing fans…..good for them. I don’t think they got the expected hype after the BTS pic. Writers never fail to disappoint us. Waiting for a crappy and disgusting twist... What can we expect from them? smiley11