Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: nilmi

She is the first ond only legal wife.....Amu ko koi chance bhi nahi hai....

These writers have lost their minds... Maybe PV are renewing their marriage vows for their wedding anniversary...smiley29

She was always legal wife only if V didn't sign divorce papers. But since Babs faked this fact that V didn't sign, when he may have signed, legal status of both Amruta and X is a huge mess now which makers haven't bothered to clarify.

Or maybe they will show some fb scenes.. smiley22 and somehow magically include Ammu in it or maybe fake marriage again. smiley11

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

Exactly it's my point too. I really don't understand what's happening. Now I have doubt that the next hug scene Virat was scared and hugged Amruta as if he will lose her( just check his expression) , he was so sad in that scene. So will something like happen that Pri will confess to him that she did all plan to again and again hurt Amruta because of him and she will till AmVira are together and if he wants Amruta safe, he will have to marry her as he said he doesn't accept her as his wife and maybe in between he will get the divorce paper, so to protect Amruta he will marry her again? Is is possible??

Possible... If so, what happened to his Ahuja aura... his Singh is King attitude..... to protect his wife, marrying XYZ woman is utter nonsense..... I think that hug happened before this chaos... Something major must have happened...

. But losing to this cunning woman is highly disappointing... What was the point of Amu Dildar’s plan? I miss Arnav here... This Virat is truly a peabrain...

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: flutterby

So is X doosri aurat or teesri aurat?! smiley23

V ka woh pehla pyar hai woh jisse aaj tak nahin bula paya hain smiley37 Jiske ring apne pocket mein rekh kar gomte hain.Purse mein photo dekhi hain but ring nahin smiley37

How can someone sit with that big ring in purse u need extra cushion smiley37 Everytime he sits pri ki yaad chubti hongi smiley37

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

ASR jaisa koi nhi hai aur na koi hogasmiley27he was the heart and soul of IPKKNDsmiley27

Many things will happen for sure. So dahi handi episodes will be next and then their date and then that hug scene?? Through his expression it was like he's guilty and about to lose Amruta. Makers will not take big risk by showing Virka marriage and maybe soon we will get AmVira's another bts by jassi as you know naa the temperature of X is so hot and fire. But is there any chance that now we will get to see AmVira's proper marriage?

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm in very bad mood.

How are the writers going to justify Virat breaking his promises to Bhavani he wont leave Amu also vriat promises to Amu? This is complete ruin of virat character& Arjit is happy about it! What dialogue after priyanka virat marriage can happen between Virat & Bhavani-JK & harsh.

Can we have any respect left for Amu who will be REAL OTHER WOMEN AFTER THIS RE MARRIAGE. Amu has to stay to keep show going but who will respect?

WE DONT TRUST THE WRITERS TILL NOW! They trying to play with fire thinking they can explain above questions!!

How does Babita allow marriage for priyanka to virat. Babita cares for her image but will allow marriage in front of society & let priyanka have blackmail on babita that she will tell virat... Its Babita who brought her to house.

Dildar nimmi will say nothing?

Thought maybe Priyanka marry Rajeev as he in control of Ahuja business... why would all of them get dressed for this incl Virat?

Originally posted by: nilmi

Possible... If so, what happened to his Ahuja aura... his Singh is King attitude..... to protect his wife, marrying XYZ woman is utter nonsense..... I think that hug happened before this chaos... Something major must have happened...

. But losing to this cunning woman is highly disappointing... What was the point of Amu Dildar’s plan? I miss Arnav here... This Virat is truly a peabrain...

Edited by sugz - 27 days ago
sugz thumbnail

Real question mainly is why is Arjit torturing us. He releases this marriage pic on IG & goes to twitter after to respond to some poster who didnt ask him question direct but used hadh tag of show.

Poster said will Babita take Amu to jungle & virat rescue her then see love story. Arjit says not watch KKB again for that. HE SAYS THIS AT 10 TO 11PM at night. How can he speak for the writers so confident & who does he approve his comment by producers at this time?

HE DEFINITELY WENT ON TWITTER TO SEE THE CHAOS OF HIS IG POST.WHY?!!

Originally posted by: sugz

I'm in very bad mood.

How are the writers going to justify Virat breaking his promises to Bhavani he wont leave Amu alsk Amu? What dialogue after priyanka virat marriage can happen between Virat & Bhavani-JK & harsh.

Can we have any respect left for Amu who will be REAL OTHER WOMEN AFTER THIS RE MARRIAGE. Amu has to stay to keep show going but who will respect?

WE DONT TRUST THE WITERS TILL NOW. They trying to play with fire thinking they can explain above questions!!

How does Babita allow marriage for priyanka to virat. Babita cares for her image but will allow marriage in front of society & let priyanka have blackmail on babita that she will tell virat. Its was Babita brought her to house.

Dildar nimmi will say nothing?

Thought maybe Priyanka marry Rajeev as he niw in control of Ahuja business... why would all of them get dressed for this incl Virat?

Riggy thumbnail

Originally posted by: poiu123

Debatable because Amu has let Virat touch her n number of times being fully conscious , whereas she got repelled when her fiance tried to hug her.also she let Virat put on her earrings twice in the show which is kind of allowing him in her personal space. And the necklace too , but she was afraid of the attraction and ran away.

First, Amu has never consented Virat. If you notice, all the touch or hugs or any physical contact between them have been accidental, emotional, or situational. None of them have been romantic in nature (excluding the dream sequences). Equation with Gautam was different, he was going to be engaged to her. Any hugs or touches between them has to be only romantic in nature and, I guess, Amruta wasn't comfortable with it because deep down in her heart, she was yet to accept Gautam as a romantic partner(that's pretty natural in an arranged marriage set up).

Regarding the earrings and necklace scenes, if you closely observe, Virat asked for her consent everytime and she agreed to it. But just because she consented once while being conscious, does not mean that consent is valid and can be carried forward for every situation at every time. That's not how consent works.

Considering the situation they are in, Virat touching Amruta while she is sleeping is outright creepy.

This is my personal opinion 😊

sugz thumbnail

I went back yesterday to see what was Abhi last scene. I did this before release of 2 episodes & virat/priyanka wedding drama to see how can writers explain he returns to show for property papers.

His last appearance was anniversary party when priyanka arrived Episode 209 . He wondered if Babita really still hates priyanka as a thought. He missing for 60 episodes. I REPEAT 60 EPISODES WITH NO EXPLANATION!

Sorry I have no explanation for stupid creators decisions but can give an answer when he was last on show.

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Unofficially yes. But they do bring in people when we dont expect it. Dont know if he was shown after ex made her entry in Ahuja house - that was the last time i remember seeing him. Also remember his expressions were blank, which was odd given he had a crush on her.

Edited by sugz - 27 days ago
sugz thumbnail

Sorry in real bad mood. But is this the real problem? Truth is virat has violated almost half the chracters trust in him by marrying priyanka.

I mean really after Mela & our constant support for actors. How can actors allow this. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE

Originally posted by: Riggy

First, Amu has never consented Virat. If you notice, all the touch or hugs or any physical contact between them have been accidental, emotional, or situational. None of them have been romantic in nature (excluding the dream sequences). Equation with Gautam was different, he was going to be engaged to her. Any hugs or touches between them has to be only romantic in nature and, I guess, Amruta wasn't comfortable with it because deep down in her heart, she was yet to accept Gautam as a romantic partner(that's pretty natural in an arranged marriage set up).

Regarding the earrings and necklace scenes, if you closely observe, Virat asked for her consent everytime and she agreed to it. But just because she consented once while being conscious, does not mean that consent is valid and can be carried forward for every situation at every time. That's not how consent works.

Considering the situation they are in, Virat touching Amruta while she is sleeping is outright creepy.

This is my personal opinion 😊

Riggy thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugz

Sorry in real bad mood. But is this the real problem? Truth is virat has violated almost half the chracters trust in him by marrying priyanka.

I mean really after Mela & our constant support for actors. How can actors allow this. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE

Ok, first of all, CALM DOWN.

It is just a show. Do not let the show affect your mood.

My response was to the OP and towards an ongoing discussion since past few days about consent.

If it doesn't interest you, please ignore my post. Just because something isn't important for you, doesn't mean it is the same for others as well.