Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Though I mentioned it in jest, it was in fact Rajeev who overheard Nimmi and Dildaar convo about the papers the other day. [facepalm]

So confirmed unofficially that AH has left the show. I don't even remember his last scene. How sad that makers treat talented actors in such a horrible manner! smiley11

nilmi thumbnail

Agree... Why remarriage? According to everyone, he is legally married to X... Why this drama? It’s Amu's marriage that’s not valid and incomplete—not legally or according to Hindu rituals. Only four pheras, no mangalsutra, and sindoor (which he threw on her)... What is the need for remarriage? He married X with proper rituals... He mentioned that before...smiley5

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

X and Virat are getting married...bts pic released smiley11

So is X doosri aurat or teesri aurat?! smiley23

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: flutterby

So confirmed unofficially that AH has left the show. I don't even remember his last scene. How sad that makers treat talented actors in such a horrible manner! smiley11

Unofficially yes. But they do bring in people when we dont expect it. Dont know if he was shown after ex made her entry in Ahuja house - that was the last time i remember seeing him. Also remember his expressions were blank, which was odd given he had a crush on her.

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Debatable because Amu has let Virat touch her n number of times being fully conscious , whereas she got repelled when her fiance tried to hug her.also she let Virat put on her earrings twice in the show which is kind of allowing him in her personal space. And the necklace too , but she was afraid of the attraction and ran away.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Exactly it's my point too. I really don't understand what's happening. Now I have doubt that the next hug scene Virat was scared and hugged Amruta as if he will lose her( just check his expression) , he was so sad in that scene. So will something like happen that Pri will confess to him that she did all plan to again and again hurt Amruta because of him and she will till AmVira are together and if he wants Amruta safe, he will have to marry her as he said he doesn't accept her as his wife and maybe in between he will get the divorce paper, so to protect Amruta he will marry her again? Is is possible??

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Bestest comment of today'ssmiley37smiley37

flutterby thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Unofficially yes. But they do bring in people when we dont expect it. Dont know if he was shown after ex made her entry in Ahuja house - that was the last time i remember seeing him. Also remember his expressions were blank, which was odd given he had a crush on her.

Maybe he didn't actually have a crush, it's just Viru's impression that Abhiraj liked Priyanka?! But then frankly the feelings of other male characters like Sheky, Abhiraj have never been focused on as much as what the female characters' umpteenth humiliation plots.. for infinite times. smiley11

Don't makers realize that same redundant, half-baked plot is what prevented this show from getting same ratings as Bhagya shows?! smiley29

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

So is X doosri aurat or teesri aurat?! smiley23

She is the first ond only legal wife.....Amu ko koi chance bhi nahi hai....

These writers have lost their minds... Maybe PV are renewing their marriage vows for their wedding anniversary...smiley29

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

They didn't explore much of the past. His phone password is her birthdate... so doesn't seem like just Virat's impression.

Hmm... Babs did mention ex went bankrupt after she left Virat. also about a boyfriend... didnt connect it to him the other day, but he is bankrupt too supposedly.