Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: nilmi

SR is going to be rated R... Mukta will have to shift the show to an after-midnight slot, with all the Gray-style toys and all.....iykyk smiley11

Matlab 7.30 time slot mein kuch aur dikhayenge and raat 10.35 ke slot mein kuch aur smiley2smiley37 Waise bhi disney and jio dono pe Top 10 in india mein 50shades of grey dikhta rehte hain smiley36

Uper se banda kitna innocent banta hain jaise kabhi kuch kiya hi nahi hain tharki smiley37

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Well... the wedding thing can also be Virat's plan to make Ammu realise / confess her love for him... [Thoda jyada ho gaya... but I wont be surprised if he does it.]

Edited by Adiandsid - 27 days ago
nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

If they wanted to bring Abhiraj back then it was the perfect time but they choose their trp king (smiley43) that's why brought him back this much soon and also trp queen toh hai hismiley43 aab trp king and queen milke dhamaka karegasmiley40let's dance guys πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ it's party time smiley41

Haa... Rajeev, the actor, and X ka alag chal raha hai... smiley18

Arrey yaar, why did Sriti sign up for this project with Mukta?

Today, X (on Twitter) seems a bit quieter, maybe after the BTS pic...

These makers are going to lose their remaining fans too with these stupid twists smiley21

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Well... the wedding thing can also be Virat's plan to make Ammu realise / confess her love for him... [Thoda jyada ho gaya... but I wont be surprised if he does it.]

what to expect from his chota sa peabrain..smiley39

I can imagine Amu is running like a Paaro.....Viraat Sir.......smiley38 Dil toota we...bg smiley28

Edited by nilmi - 27 days ago
LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

There's one common thread that binds all the below evil/grey characters of KMTMG.. whether makers/writers did it purposely, or randomly in unplanned manner just to force in plot convenience..smiley17

Rajeev

Abhiraj

Kavita

Babita

Deepika

Priyanka

Society women

What's it??

Ishika baby..smiley40 who forever willingly teams up either separately or as a mini group with these to deliver their evil deeds..smiley14 madam's interior design cum even management company got shut down long back, so she is forever available in that society premises all the time as a free jobless lady..smiley9 and every new entry also has full information on how to use baby.. that's irony!smiley36

Edited by LAV2725 - 26 days ago
Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Maine toh pehle kaha he and his peabrain but even if she confess kya hongasmiley29 He will still be Peabrain V of the show smiley37 Story wise kya diff honga?

nilmi thumbnail

I watched a few earlier episodes today. Before Holi, the one Babs humiliated Bhavani and the gang by inviting them to their house (organizing Ishika and Jayesh's engagement).

That day, the way Virat talked about his Pri and the divorce with Bhavani, he was in so much pain.

He mentioned that Pri always blamed him for only valuing money and that he used to break things to prove he wasn’t like that. I don’t know if the writers have amnesia or what...smiley11

I think Virat deserves a second chance with Pri smiley15

Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LAV2725

There's one common thread that binds all the below evil/grey characters of KMTMG.. whether makers/writers did it purposely, or randomly in unplanned manner just to force in plot convenience..smiley17

Rajeev

Abhiraj

Kavita

Babita

Deepika

Priyanka

Society women

What's it??

Ishika baby..smiley40 who forever willingly teams up either separately or as a mini group with these to deliver their evil deeds..smiley14 madam's interior design cum even management company got shut down long back, so she is forever available in that society premises all the time as a free jobless lady..smiley9 and every new entry also has full information on how to use baby.. that's irony!smiley36

Interesting observation.

It means irrespective of the person who wants to hurt Amruta, Ishika is always a volunteer in scheming.

She has a very interesting resume. Every time a new villain enters, Ishu baby will be ready with her updated resume for recruitment πŸ˜ƒ She will be like, mereko sab aata hai, mereko sab pata hai, mujhe le lo πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Riggy - 27 days ago
Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

But the main question is according to Pri baby V baby and she's already married couple and Amruta is second woman, Virat didn't sign the last page and they're still couple and Amruta isn't Virat's legal wife or say not his wife as he forcefully married her with four phera and he's still married to his first wife. Then why again V and Pri are getting married? What's the reason behind it? Yesterday AJ posted a story with Kishori and Deeksha where he was in black shirt but their dress are same as today's. I'm confused. Actually what will happen? Kya tamasha hoga?smiley29

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

https://x.com/bhavyashinde19/status/1827729304681099474
But anyways... good to have him back... but please get rid of some unwanted villains.. Bring in Abhiraj and get rid of Ishika and ex.

7.30 and 10pm?! smiley37 So looks like makers and channel don't want show to lose whatever ratings they are getting ?! Ugh! What a mess!

I wish AH came back, blasted Ahujas, X and Ishika out of the serial, and began to pursue Amruta. smiley39 But unfortunately the makers are huge ACs of Ahujas.. so they will never be let off the show.