Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: nilmi

This can be a plan of both Amu and Virat... don't care what he does with X, but I don't want to see a broken Amu... I don't have any hope with these sadistic, psychopathic writers... They do all this shit to gain TRP... Disgusting plot... And they are idiots... Why reveal BTS of this wedding? How can fans enjoy their upcoming moments after seeing that... Losers...smiley35

Yahin tumhne VA ke shadi ke time bola tha its bhavani and virat's plan smiley36

I hope amu is not involved i can't read abt one more allegation on her smiley18 Hosakta hain V ka plan to make A confess smiley29 He and his peabrain smiley37

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

AJ ke bachche share upcoming bts pic where he was wearing groom dress and Pri baby was wearing bride dress and two witches (Babita and Ishika) are there to cheer them up. AJ ko mere paas leke aao koismiley15

Sapna hoga kissi ka. I mean why a wedding? Oh gosh can writers go on holidays and come back with fresh ideas?

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I have zero expectation like always with the psycho producerssmiley11 but as AJ himself is exciting much that he already upload the pic so maybe some positive track it will be where at end AmVira will end up marrying in proper ritualsmiley9 btw iss track mai ya toh hum especially AdiandSid ka moye moye hoga as he predict that Amruta will get rid of from Ahujas or three witches gang ki moye moye ho jayega. Let's see. Janne ke liye dekhte rahiye kmtmg at 7:30pm in zeetvsmiley9smiley37

Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

They are dragging the story now. Ek week mein we are still I&U + Janmashtami. Is this because Arjit took a leave or what? I feel leaving for a few weeks then binge by ff

From start only in name of vrat and festival the show is going on story is hardly progressed and dialogue never made sense if u add 1+1 they forgot ke what they showed earlier.

If pri was abhiraj love angle too his reaction and scene related to that bhi likhna chaiye otherwise why to even bother to say he was having feeling for pri.

Show offair jaane ke ek week pehle confession mil jayega smiley36

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I wish they go on a holiday and after returning they forget their path to reach the set and Mukta hangdog will take genius writers (smiley9) and they will write appropriate story.

nilmi thumbnail

I don't want Amu to get hurt... It's difficult to predict what pushes them to get married again... What nonsense... And Rajeev is back again... I don't know what will happen. I want Amu to run away from this madhouse....smiley18

Annu. thumbnail

X and Virat are getting married...bts pic released smiley11

Chodo kisika ka dream honga smiley36 As in the show maker loves dream scene a lot trp chaiye toh yeh dream.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

26th: Virat talks wanting to have things b/w Babs and Ammu... Had to use Yashoda and Radha for that... and of course couldn't resist Kanha taks too. Ammu talks about ex being here...

Hmm... the "safe and secure" papers are in Rajeev's hands now. Nimmi notices the cupboard open but doesn't check.

ex wants to show a demo to Ishika as to what will happen... 'Mitti ka tel' ... funny ex handed over the can to Ishika... [more space to hide it i guess.]

finally her 'Kanha' is revealed... Nimmi. they do an act too... in some pure Hindi. Virat imagining playing Krishna too...

Oh... Ex shows the demo... with a doll... so they brought kerosene, a doll... and there was a mini blast in the demo too... but no one else heard it too.

'Ammu ne khadoos Bebe ka bhi dil jeet liya'... Jahan to Bhavani..

smiley37ex comes outside with the burnt doll. smiley37

some emo dialogues b/w Ammu and Bhavani.

Nimmi talks with Virat... mentions Babs is not happy cause she hates Ammu...

More planning going on... heating up a plate... Ishika ex convo going on too... in the kitchen... of course... no one around too...

A family pic of Ahujas... only the Ahujas. smiley37 But a plan of ishika to perhaps divert attention. [Bade din ho gaye page 3 pe photo nahi aayasmiley37]

Annu. thumbnail

I don't want Amu to get hurt... It's difficult to predict what pushes them to get married again... What nonsense... And Rajeev is back again... I don't know what will happen. I want Amu to run away from this madhouse....smiley18

Why rajeev ab kiska rishtedaar hain woh?Since all ex are welcomed in ahujas even he is staying there smiley29 I am not sure what nonsense this writer are doing as in they can't write anything properly smiley29

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Though I mentioned it in jest, it was in fact Rajeev who overheard Nimmi and Dildaar convo about the papers the other day. [facepalm]