Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 28 days ago

What is reason behind pri and V separation koi woh hi detail mein baata de? Tell Me?

Although priyanka was gold digger acc to story but phir bhi woh apni engagement ring chod gayi so that ek din V can us it on amu smiley29 I read amu still wear it smiley29

Edited by Annu. - 27 days ago
Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Annu.

smiley37

Bhavani was always impressed with him.No matter what he does to her daughtersmiley29

Noticing that Virat does correct (or tries to) the wrongs done by others. Khud ne jo kiya woh sochta bhi nahi hai.

Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Noticing that Virat does correct (or tries to) the wrongs done by others. Khud ne jo kiya woh sochta bhi nahi hai.

If I remember 0.8 was trp of mehndi ceremony.

He and his family are troubling other on basis of their money 🤑 but calls other gold digger.Without spending that 17 lakh can virat make pri say sorry.Ushka ek reason yah ek bhi point starting se mere samaj mein nahin aaya🤔

That pani puri incident since V is standing in video with somebody else he is not culprit seriously 🤣From this logic even babz was not behind photo issue since woh ghar mein thi.Any intelligent person will hire someone else to do those thing🥴

Edited by Annu. - 28 days ago
Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

But has V ever said sorry to amu mom or to her for what he did to all her alliance.He wants everyone to understand his dukh but what abt other ppl smiley18 And amu falling in love with him in this scenario smiley29 Ek banda jo apki family jo harass kar raha hain she is falling for him is joke itself smiley29

As in amu was going to banglore although as fan we know woh kabhi nahin hone wala tha for sure but babz came with this amazing photo idea which itself doesn't make sense agar mother doesn't like female next to her son how can see release such pic and that scene where they were inside car but pic was so clear with tree bushes on it was more hilarious that show how much efforts the show maker are putting in show.Nobody doubted babz i even wrote maybe priyanka came back for revenge from ahuja family.But promo mein woh babz hain they showed smiley37

Does saying sorry when someone's asleep or writing a letter to someone with gajra as a gift count? In real world, it doesn't. In the show, it does. That's how far the show is from reality.

Amu falling in love with her abuser could be a classic case of Stockholm syndrome. I guess, she is really her mom's daughter. Even education couldn't override the genes.

No mother will expose her son's intimate pics in media. It is unthinkable and unheard of. The writers committed a cardinal sin by making Babita the main villain, instead of just portraying her as a controlling, jealous, and possessive mother. Things went downhill from that point. They are now unable to handle the story because things will never be the same. The only way out is killing Babita. Let's see.

sugz thumbnail
Posted: 27 days ago

Please dont apologize. Most days I have trouble expressing my thoughts here but still try. KINDLY ACCEPT my apology- my post shows too strong objection🫣. Will try improve

Thank you for reminding us of past relationship engagement events for amu & Virat especially for me who was not watching from the start. This post is clear & logical. Maybe we are on 2024 with our logic/ideas but writers are in the 90's 🤣

Originally posted by: Riggy

I guess there is some misunderstanding here. I apologize for not being lucid with my description in my earlier post. Let me try again.

WE NEED TO CHALLENGE THIS IT WOMEN HUMILIATION IF ENGAGEMENT DONT WORK

I never said that a woman has to face any humiliation for a failed engagement. Infact, neither the man or the woman should be humiliated for a failed engagement. Sometimes things do not work between two people, even if they both are amazing persons. Moving on with your life is the only healthy option.

Coming to the context of the show, Virat is a divorced guy and the show projected it as a huge deal, both for Virat and his family, so much so that they tried to keep it a secret (Beats me, though. Divorce isn't that big a deal in today's society. But we will go with the show)

Amruta had walked out of her first engagement, possibly on the wedding day itself. Her second engagement broke due to Virat who decided to expose Jayesh's EMA in public. Her third alliance could not materialize as Virat humiliated Amu publicly by throwing money on her and labeling her as a gold digger. After this, Amu and Virat's intimate pictures get leaked over media, Virat is arrested on charges of rape, Amu declares their intimate relationship was consensual and based on promise to marry, Virat agrees to marry Amruta, and post which he gets released.

This is where the fake marriage drama started. So, from society's point of view, Virat and Amu are a couple in a serious relationship, who have consented to marry each other. They they have the elaborate pre wedding rituals which were celebrated publicly. Now, after all this, if the wedding gets called off, then ofcourse it is going to be scandalous, mostly because it won't make sense to a third person. Moreover, Virat could get arrested for rape as well. Amruta will definitely face taunts and sarcastic comments from the society.

So, to avoid these consequences, if Virat and Amruta had decided to get married, reluctantly ofcouse, then it would have made sense. More sense than the reasons provided for the forced mela wedding.

This is my personal opinion.😊

Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riggy

Does saying sorry when someone's asleep or writing a letter to someone with gajra as a gift count? In real world, it doesn't. In the show, it does. That's how far the show is from reality.

Amu falling in love with her abuser could be a classic case of Stockholm syndrome. I guess, she is really her mom's daughter. Even education couldn't override the genes.

No mother will expose her son's intimate pics in media. It is unthinkable and unheard of. The writers committed a cardinal sin by making Babita the main villain, instead of just portraying her as a controlling, jealous, and possessive mother. Things went downhill from that point. They are now unable to handle the story because things will never be the same. The only way out is killing Babita. Let's see.

Sorry bola hi nahin toh that mela wala sorry nahin even before that.Even aaji came he kept speaking nonsense that she should keep supporting him and trust him.

Such things can be shown between husband and wife that they argued husband want to say sorry something similar he send sorry note but not in this scenario.

Everytime ghar ka darwaza open hota hain either they break the door and koi padosi ko pata nahin chalta sab sleeping tablet leke sogaye hain.That lawyer house they break in smiley29Bank ke ATM se CCtv footage leke aaye teh maybe RBI se ki footage manage karelenge yeh log.But woh cybercafe mein photo issue mein kaun tha ushe footage nahin mila smiley36

The thing is they already had so many villian for that track even abhiraj could do that but babz ko villian bata diya wah.Itni episode se abhiraj was collecting pic or villian banaya babz ko.Maybe even Babz ko sign karte samay kuch aur narration diya honga and maker gave lollipop to everyone smiley18

And really agreed abt amu they ruined her character completely smiley6 She should be finding a rented place for her family maybe in same bldg rather she was going and giving gyan to babz to not to misunderstand her son smiley29 And its my personal opinionsmiley18

Edited by Annu. - 27 days ago
Riggy thumbnail

Sorry bola hi nahin toh that mela wala sorry nahin even before that.Even aaji came he kept speaking nonsense that she should keep supporting him and trust him.

Such things can be shown between husband and wife that they argued husband want to say sorry something similar he send sorry note but not in this scenario.

Everytime ghar ka darwaza open hota hain either they break the door and koi padosi ko pata nahin chalta sab sleeping tablet leke sogaye hain.That lawyer house they break in smiley29Bank ke ATM se CCtv footage leke aaye teh maybe RBI se ki footage manage karelenge yeh log.But woh cybercafe mein photo issue mein kaun tha ushe footage nahin mila smiley36

The thing is they already had so many villian for that track even abhiraj could do that but babz ko villian bata diya wah.Itni episode se abhiraj was collecting pic or villian banaya babz ko.Maybe even Babz ko sign karte samay kuch aur narration diya honga and maker gave lollipop to everyone smiley18

And really agreed abt amu they ruined her character completely smiley6 She should be finding a rented place for her family maybe in same bldg rather she was going and giving gyan to babz to not to misunderstand her son smiley29 And its my personal opinionsmiley18

Chodo yaar...hum aapas mein discuss karte rahenge and woh writers story ka satyaanash karte rahenge!

Kya hi fark padta hai, sab moh maaya hai 😃

sugz thumbnail

Is there a reason to show Amu leading preparations & Ahuja family bonding for Janmashtami? Truth is it will only upset us more when Ahuja family betray Amu later... WHEN not if!

Writers have not said how virat will protect Amu & family. Harsh & virat now best friends after Harsh bad words outside that party- no conversations with Harsh from virat to explain dont compare me to your father Jayesh as I will try to help your family.

This Jealousy story real stupid. How can Amu only have boyfriend now when she stuck in Ahuja kitchen wearing Virat wedding ring. Why wait for big date night with all that decor? Cant they start mini date in room for supper or take Amu for date on way back from boutique? ... virat did say it was a date to Jk & Bhavani aunty before leaving for boutique.

Does anyone see any flow or real track for show in last 3 episodes? Maybe further back

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

24th: Ex apologises... Virat tells her to do it better. She forcefully apologises.

Guess purpose is done... Bhavani is impressed, JK loved what he did, Ammu confused ... 'dil aur dimaag ke beech jo distance hai kam ho raha hai'... [more than a part of me was hoping she wont like what he did or at least wont be impressed ... but nope.]

Virat asks her to be like JK - who expresses her love... and not like her mom - who hides it. [Hmm... so seems like all this i and u talk is to make her realise she is in love with him??? which will make him manipulative... well... he can have the pride that she confessed first... but then what will he do later??? betray her? btw... good contrast b/w JK and Bhavani... JK wasn't betrayed, Bhavani was... hence the need to hide. and so was Ammu.]

Ex, Ishika, Babs talk about what is to be done on the stairway and no one overhears... ex doesn't talk about the details to babs... Dildaar calls her, she leaves.. ex reveals to Ishika it will be dangerous.

fun time in the car on the way back... Ammu takes her time to join in.

Dildaar, Anjali, Ammu, Nimmi convo on the dining table to give ex the matki idea.

Ishika recieves the package and ex reveals the plan.

Nimmi, Ammu, Anjali decorate the mandap in the terrace... as ex sneaks in with the package... bumps into Ammu.

Virat looks at the Radha-Krishna costumes and thinks he will be Krishna.. Dildaar comes in and the convo happens around it.. Ammu takes out the costumes and mentions its her boyfriend who is Krishna... Viru tensed as to who it is... after enquiring with Anjali

Ex ogling at the content of the package as Ishika comes in with matkas... to be switched later.

[It does seem like the makers are trying to show that the mela eps never happened and if ex wasn't there, things would've been fine.]

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

I remember saying it in some post in May.

Team might have shown suspects as Ishika / Rajeev for making those jungle intimate pics viral as they actually hate both Amruta & Virat, and also know very well that Aaji's disgust on Virat can provoke her badly against Virat.smiley14 This would have been believable twist with Abhiraj & Kavita wondering who did it, if not them? and viewers also don't get to know truth soon.

Writers/makers could have shown Babita using this scandal as opportunity to blame Amruta & family for trapping her son in false molestation case just to blackmail him for money, succeeds in polluting Virat's mind partly as he softened towards Bhavani after Ishika's wedding to Jayesh,smiley6 this would have been reasonable with a blast reveal to viewers actual culprit being Rajeev not Ishika. smiley9 Also Babita should not have been made aware of fake wedding plan of Amruta & Virat.

Anyhow this team barely is capable of doing brain storming or risk analysis, when they randomly arrive at so called shocking or unpredictable plot twists. smiley29

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ammu is leading the preparations cause she is the FL. Dont see any other reason. One thing different they are doing this time is its normally the ML who gets do the Dahi Handi thing... here even she does it. Am not expecting rest of the family to betray her later on ... may be they will be silent or their voices wont be heard or may be they wont be around too.

Harsh was fine with him during the meeting at JK's house too, which was odd there too. The jealousy thing is done just for the sake of it again. I actually wish Ammu did have a boyfriend in the past... [just to see how Virat will take it.] One of the things she said about the wedding that didnt happen was something like 'shayad mere liye uska pyaar utna hi tha' (may have to recheck... but it was something along those lines). May be they weren't friends but they almost got married.

Flow... nope. These are fillers ... perhaps some bits of it will be in line with the general direction the show wants to go. but 99% of it would just be fillers.