Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: Riggy

Ideally, the bench strength should be less than actively deployed strength. It is reverse here, there are more actors on standby than the ones with speaking roles 😃

This and change in timings is sadly what could lead to downfall of the show. Or they may bring in a leap or something. MD is busy with her new show as well.. so this show may be given to her subordinates. smiley24

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Some of us know that TRP's are primarily channel/broadcaster botheration, as they use it while negotiating with advertisers on fixing ad slot prices for respective shows for given time slots, say every quarter/month,smiley14 so to an extent a TV show producers botheration too, but not TV audiences.smiley41

humein kya farak padta hai, so not worry too much about TRPs impacts on KMTMG slot change.

Anyhow its proven with data that early evening slots and late evening slots on Hindi GECs don't get same kind of viewership on TV, as viewer profiles are different with choices too.

A common observation in many parts of India is that male viewers & working class among families give more viewership to GECs on weekdays for 10pm to 11pm slots, as these are post late dinner or during dinner time relaxations for them, as compared to early evening slots.smiley14Horror & crime shows, mature or rebellious concepts, debatable topics etc. and ofcourse BB kind controversial adult reality shows hence usually get aired by channels at these late time slots.smiley1

Felt KMTMG could not utilize late evening time slot well in attracting and sustaining this group, with their incoherent execution and inconsistent packaging of weekly episodes, promos, precaps, plot twists, main characters usage etc. also even those people who watch regularly say for sake of actor/actress were complaining that channel was starting late telecast at 10.15pm or 10.20pm instead of allotted 10pm.smiley5 But it appears most often Zee programming team was smartly using long running KDB to air for longer duration way past 10pm, and in turn showcase rise in viewership & weekly TRPs of KMTMG with KDB's overlapping habituated viewers, may be to stabilize its rates with advertisers?smiley9

If Z has learnt some lessons from recent years setback, then its management team won't dare to launch any NEW daily serials at 6.30pm or 7pm slots in near future, where clearly its hindi channels outreach and audience reception has been very low.smiley24 So feel its not a bad idea to move already stable serials like RSHD & KMTMG to 7pm & 7.30pm to build more viewership to these low performing time slots, and also because these two serials now have more women centric known ott kitchen politics plots going on. smiley17 They better launch new serials at different prime time slots which already attract better viewership.

Let's see how much channel sticks to these decisions,smiley6 as both SS & RM of same PH are pulled down within span of a month, along with recent launch MHST which couldn't establish itself early evening, despite being remake of successful Marathi show. Also expecting one of the Bhagyas of BT to also suffer slot change or wrap up soon.

Edited by LAV2725 - 28 days ago
Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

There was a bit of script that was leaked(?) through the story that Ishika actor had posted as a story during the mela ep, which had those hospital eps. Part of it read 'the evilest plan' (or something similar - I dont have it with me now, else could've rechecked) referring to the part where it is exposed Babs planned that fake accident. Now, I dont know the norms in shows or movies in India so it may be fine here, but have read some books on screenwriting in the past and one doesn't use these embellishing words or anything that cant be shown on screen.

Say, Ammu and Virat are in an eyelock... One may write 'they stare at eo's eyes. She is a bit confused in the beginning but as a stanza of theme song plays in the bg her gaze gets more and more comfortable' ... but writing 'love flows through their eyes as they stare at each other in what seems like eternity and they forget about their world and its problems' would be very odd... cause how are the actors going to act it out... unless they know what they are doing / are experienced enough.

But... that was just one thing about the writing that I noticed. Cant generalise / conclude from that bit. [kind of thinking whether I should post this or not too. will delete later if needed.]

A basic Google search would tell you that screenplay is a visual narrative. Simply saying, write everything that is supposed to be visible in the screen - scene setting, camera angles, character interactions, facial expressions, etc.

You don't have to be Shakespeare with your descriptions 😊

Edited by Riggy - 28 days ago
Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

24th: Ex apologises... Virat tells her to do it better. She forcefully apologises.

Guess purpose is done... Bhavani is impressed, JK loved what he did, Ammu confused ... 'dil aur dimaag ke beech jo distance hai kam ho raha hai'... [more than a part of me was hoping she wont like what he did or at least wont be impressed ... but nope.]

Virat asks her to be like JK - who expresses her love... and not like her mom - who hides it. [Hmm... so seems like all this i and u talk is to make her realise she is in love with him??? which will make him manipulative... well... he can have the pride that she confessed first... but then what will he do later??? betray her? btw... good contrast b/w JK and Bhavani... JK wasn't betrayed, Bhavani was... hence the need to hide. and so was Ammu.]

Ex, Ishika, Babs talk about what is to be done on the stairway and no one overhears... ex doesn't talk about the details to babs... Dildaar calls her, she leaves.. ex reveals to Ishika it will be dangerous.

fun time in the car on the way back... Ammu takes her time to join in.

Dildaar, Anjali, Ammu, Nimmi convo on the dining table to give ex the matki idea.

Ishika recieves the package and ex reveals the plan.

Nimmi, Ammu, Anjali decorate the mandap in the terrace... as ex sneaks in with the package... bumps into Ammu.

Virat looks at the Radha-Krishna costumes and thinks he will be Krishna.. Dildaar comes in and the convo happens around it.. Ammu takes out the costumes and mentions its her boyfriend who is Krishna... Viru tensed as to who it is... after enquiring with Anjali

Ex ogling at the content of the package as Ishika comes in with matkas... to be switched later.

[It does seem like the makers are trying to show that the mela eps never happened and if ex wasn't there, things would've been fine.]

Edited by Adiandsid - 28 days ago
Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugz

I agree.. even Arjit said he didn't like forced marriage

There are few concerns with your suggestion on Virat marry Amu or it would be scandalous. Agree maybe culprit couldn't be found just like Raja now lost.

Concerns are it would be scandalous for both Virat & Amu. We must remember virat is divorced & I think 1 of his engagements didn't work out. I maybe wrong. Also Amu would be 2nd failed engagement. Both virat & Amu had to get married for this reason .Those leaked pics bad for Amu but also would give any future wife advantage over virat saying you want me to humiliate you with another divorce. WE NEED TO CHALLENGE THIS IT WOMEN HUMILIATION IF ENGAGEMENT DONT WORK.

The biggest concern is Babita would have never allowed Amu Virat wedding .She would have gone into coma with blood pressure to prevent it. Amvira would have to run away or dildar allowed it in secret. Cant use run away marry again as Nimmi already used it.

There are THOUSAND better options than force marriage we all agree.

I guess there is some misunderstanding here. I apologize for not being lucid with my description in my earlier post. Let me try again.

WE NEED TO CHALLENGE THIS IT WOMEN HUMILIATION IF ENGAGEMENT DONT WORK

I never said that a woman has to face any humiliation for a failed engagement. Infact, neither the man or the woman should be humiliated for a failed engagement. Sometimes things do not work between two people, even if they both are amazing persons. Moving on with your life is the only healthy option.

Coming to the context of the show, Virat is a divorced guy and the show projected it as a huge deal, both for Virat and his family, so much so that they tried to keep it a secret (Beats me, though. Divorce isn't that big a deal in today's society. But we will go with the show)

Amruta had walked out of her first engagement, possibly on the wedding day itself. Her second engagement broke due to Virat who decided to expose Jayesh's EMA in public. Her third alliance could not materialize as Virat humiliated Amu publicly by throwing money on her and labeling her as a gold digger. After this, Amu and Virat's intimate pictures get leaked over media, Virat is arrested on charges of rape, Amu declares their intimate relationship was consensual and based on promise to marry, Virat agrees to marry Amruta, and post which he gets released.

This is where the fake marriage drama started. So, from society's point of view, Virat and Amu are a couple in a serious relationship, who have consented to marry each other. They they have the elaborate pre wedding rituals which were celebrated publicly. Now, after all this, if the wedding gets called off, then ofcourse it is going to be scandalous, mostly because it won't make sense to a third person. Moreover, Virat could get arrested for rape as well. Amruta will definitely face taunts and sarcastic comments from the society.

So, to avoid these consequences, if Virat and Amruta had decided to get married, reluctantly ofcouse, then it would have made sense. More sense than the reasons provided for the forced mela wedding.

This is my personal opinion.😊

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Based on bts clip & pics leaked on SM, Janmastami/Dahi handi outdoor shoot was done much much before channel informed media/PH about time slot change. smiley14

Where as these recent episodes aired with Sriti as Amruta in blue saree got shot after KMTMG time slot change promos/teasers came in which PH team has injected before even airing Janmastami episodes.

Edited by LAV2725 - 28 days ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

Dont know about whether it was shot before the info about time slot change so I'll go with you on that. But makes sense it was shot before the recently aired eps. The outdoor one will require an additional process of vfx - removing all the wire works. I didn't feel issues with continuity at least with what Ammu was shown saying and doing. [It did feel odd that ex jumped from the store incident to the next plan... without anything shown about her in between.]

Adiandsid thumbnail

Just a random thought: Think it would've been better if ex was introduced as someone acting as if she is an 'abla nari' with nothing revealed as to whether she is brought in by Babs. Think she'd have had more success being so - Ammu is likely to feel bad about the wrong that is done to her too. Keep Babs connection a secret until it is necessary to be revealed - in any case what purpose did revealing it even to Dildaar serve? Nothing. Going by what they've done, they just added one more pickle / spicy side dish to an already overloaded with spice (or is it bitterness? perhaps even more correct to say 'inedible') thali.

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: Riggy

Amruta had walked out of her first engagement, possibly on the wedding day itself. Her second engagement broke due to Virat who decided to expose Jayesh's EMA in public. Her third alliance could not materialize as Virat humiliated Amu publicly by throwing money on her and labeling her as a gold digger. After this, Amu and Virat's intimate pictures get leaked over media, Virat is arrested on charges of rape, Amu declares their intimate relationship was consensual and based on promise to marry, Virat agrees to marry Amruta, and post which he gets released.

But has V ever said sorry to amu mom or to her for what he did to all her alliance.He wants everyone to understand his dukh but what abt other ppl smiley18 And amu falling in love with him in this scenario smiley29 Ek banda jo apki family jo harass kar raha hain she is falling for him is joke itself smiley29

As in amu was going to banglore although as fan we know woh kabhi nahin hone wala tha for sure but babz came with this amazing photo idea which itself doesn't make sense agar mother doesn't like female next to her son how can see release such pic and that scene where they were inside car but pic was so clear with tree bushes on it was more hilarious that show how much efforts the show maker are putting in show.Nobody doubted babz i even wrote maybe priyanka came back for revenge from ahuja family.But promo mein woh babz hain they showed smiley37

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

24th: Ex apologises... Virat tells her to do it better. She forcefully apologises.

Guess purpose is done... Bhavani is impressed, JK loved what he did, Ammu confused ... 'dil aur dimaag ke beech jo distance hai kam ho raha hai'... [more than a part of me was hoping she wont like what he did or at least wont be impressed ... but nope.]

smiley37

Bhavani was always impressed with him.No matter what he does to her daughtersmiley29