Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: flutterby

Bold- unless, he gets another role in another show just like Jayesh actor, I don't think he will leave. smiley24 But the timing feels very off.. this exit should have been done 2 months ago, Abhiraj should have made an entry after Rajiv's exit. Now makers have lost both. AH is a huge loss( if he has left the show for good) smiley18 Would have been much better than the negative female characters around now.. smiley38

And who knows, he may be the person who was listening to Nimmi-Dildaar covo - will be a bit odd he went unnoticed... but then... how many things have gone unnoticed. They also have a free entry to terrace space.

Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Not yet. I meant, Abiraj will be a good choice for doing the property fraud or something similar. Poem can do things in the meanwhile. Yeah... should we call it 'bench strength'? Actors and characters (villains) currently on the bench would be much better to take the show forward than the ones who are currently playing. Think Rajeev's role is done though... after waiting on the bench for a long time, played a good cameo, and got out.

Ideally, the bench strength should be less than actively deployed strength. It is reverse here, there are more actors on standby than the ones with speaking roles 😃

Adiandsid thumbnail

Add to it, actors and characters who can contribute better. Jayesh is gone now, in a way unfortunately. No idea about Abhiraj... he may or may not come back.

Riggy thumbnail

Add to it, actors and characters who can contribute better. Jayesh is gone now, in a way unfortunately. No idea about Abhiraj... he may or may not come back.

Sad!

They never explored Jayesh and Ishika's equation post marriage. Jayesh could have realized his mistake, apologized to Bhavani, and Bhavani would have ignored and moved on, and left him to suffer in.his own created misery.

And why is Ishika around? She was the one who plotted against JK aunty and gave Babita's name. How did the Ahujas forgive and forget about it? And Ishika is an employee of Ahujas, why does she keep roaming around their house? Does she not have any other work, at home or office 😡

Abhiraj was such a missed opportunity. They could have delayed the exposure of his real intentions and shown Amu falling for him. Virat getting jealous over it and realizing his own feelings for Amu but hesitant to confess.

The fake marriage was a stupid idea to begin with but even if they went ahead with it, they could have shown that Amu and Virat were unable to find the culprit till the final day. If they call off marriage, it would be scandalous for Amu and to protect her Virat marries Amu, and Amu consents to it for the lack of option. Post marriage, Amu finds out it was Babita all along and now she plans to unmask Babita for all their suffering.

God! I swear I could go on and on with it. But kya fark padta hai, hoga to wohi jo illogical writers likhenge 😞

sugz thumbnail

Yes. Thank you. We both agree priyanka should have been more embarrassed than spending 10min - half of show to convince her to apologise.. it hasn't happened yet! Maybe Ishika comes with lawyer 🤣🤣

WE HAVE BOTH ASKED SAME QUESTION. It means virat doesnt know about dance and throwing money.

@Adiandsid Did you see that BTS of virat hugging Amu then she hugs him back? I Dont think its property papers as virat would be more stressed. Do you think maybe a video released of that dance humiliation and virat knows that time

or will be 1 of writer amnesia lists we have again.

Have the view that the payback should've come from Ammu, not Virat. What she went through at the party was disgusting... this isn't disgusting enough. This felt more like Virat making amends... btw is he aware of the dance and the money thrown? Did they bother to talk about what happened? Could've... instead of going on another bout about i and u.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Your take on the wedding sounds much better - it also keeps Babs safe... and in a better way. Actually almost anything could've been better than what they went for. That was totally nonsensical in more than a handful of ways. The thing was full of loopholes that have been left unexplored.

They never give good enough reasons for doing things - be it Ammu not getting a new job, prolonged terrace stay, fake wedding, the forced wedding, ex entry, ... Also bad at maintaining suspense... not just the ema of Jayesh, would've been better if the audience learns it was Babs all along only when she learns about it. Why was Babs so very hell bent on things after she came to know they are faking the wedding rituals? Could've kept quiet...

yeah... kya farak padta hai... smiley6

Riggy thumbnail

Your take on the wedding sounds much better - it also keeps Babs safe... and in a better way. Actually almost anything could've been better than what they went for. That was totally nonsensical in more than a handful of ways. The thing was full of loopholes that have been left unexplored.

They never give good enough reasons for doing things - be it Ammu not getting a new job, prolonged terrace stay, fake wedding, the forced wedding, ex entry, ... Also bad at maintaining suspense... not just the ema of Jayesh, would've been better if the audience learns it was Babs all along only when she learns about it. Why was Babs so very hell bent on things after she came to know they are faking the wedding rituals? Could've kept quiet...

yeah... kya farak padta hai... smiley6

Exactly. Why did Babita even bother to go to the mela if she knew that it was a fake wedding. An intelligent criminal would have just kept low. Why to expose yourself?

I would seriously love to get a chance to witness the proceedings in the writers room. How do they come up with such plots and dialogues is a mystery for me 😞

Adiandsid thumbnail

There was a bit of script that was leaked(?) through the story that Ishika actor had posted as a story during the mela ep, which had those hospital eps. Part of it read 'the evilest plan' (or something similar - I dont have it with me now, else could've rechecked) referring to the part where it is exposed Babs planned that fake accident. Now, I dont know the norms in shows or movies in India so it may be fine here, but have read some books on screenwriting in the past and one doesn't use these embellishing words or anything that cant be shown on screen.

Say, Ammu and Virat are in an eyelock... One may write 'they stare at eo's eyes. She is a bit confused in the beginning but as a stanza of theme song plays in the bg her gaze gets more and more comfortable' ... but writing 'love flows through their eyes as they stare at each other in what seems like eternity and they forget about their world and its problems' would be very odd... cause how are the actors going to act it out... unless they know what they are doing / are experienced enough.

But... that was just one thing about the writing that I noticed. Cant generalise / conclude from that bit. [kind of thinking whether I should post this or not too. will delete later if needed.]

sugz thumbnail

I agree.. even Arjit said he didn't like forced marriage

There are few concerns with your suggestion on Virat marry Amu or it would be scandalous. Agree maybe culprit couldn't be found just like Raja now lost.

Concerns are it would be scandalous for both Virat & Amu. We must remember virat is divorced & I think 1 of his engagements didn't work out. I maybe wrong. Also Amu would be 2nd failed engagement. Both virat & Amu had to get married for this reason .Those leaked pics bad for Amu but also would give any future wife advantage over virat saying you want me to humiliate you with another divorce. WE NEED TO CHALLENGE THIS IT WOMEN HUMILIATION IF ENGAGEMENT DONT WORK.

The biggest concern is Babita would have never allowed Amu Virat wedding .She would have gone into coma with blood pressure to prevent it. Amvira would have to run away or dildar allowed it in secret. Cant use run away marry again as Nimmi already used it.

There are THOUSAND better options than force marriage we all agree.

Originally posted by: Riggy

Sad!

They never explored Jayesh and Ishika's equation post marriage. Jayesh could have realized his mistake, apologized to Bhavani, and Bhavani would have ignored and moved on, and left him to suffer in.his own created misery.

And why is Ishika around? She was the one who plotted against JK aunty and gave Babita's name. How did the Ahujas forgive and forget about it? And Ishika is an employee of Ahujas, why does she keep roaming around their house? Does she not have any other work, at home or office 😡

Abhiraj was such a missed opportunity. They could have delayed the exposure of his real intentions and shown Amu falling for him. Virat getting jealous over it and realizing his own feelings for Amu but hesitant to confess.

The fake marriage was a stupid idea to begin with but even if they went ahead with it, they could have shown that Amu and Virat were unable to find the culprit till the final day. If they call off marriage, it would be scandalous for Amu and to protect her Virat marries Amu, and Amu consents to it for the lack of option. Post marriage, Amu finds out it was Babita all along and now she plans to unmask Babita for all their suffering.

God! I swear I could go on and on with it. But kya fark padta hai, hoga to wohi jo illogical writers likhenge 😞

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

That's what is unfortunate. Jayesh, AH and to an extent Rajiv were good actors. Instead of them, we have headache inducing X and Babs who repel viewers.

Plus they are airing at a time slot where the previous show had 0.4-0.8 trp.. (pls correct me if wrong, don't really know).