Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilmi thumbnail
Posted: 28 days ago

Our expectations are like kaayale pulao... just like Virat said yesterday.

I want AV to sort out their differences and confess. Amu should find a job, at least in the Ahuja company. I'm fed up with seeing Amu cooking like a typical ITV bahu.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Even today too she was cooking and smoke was out from frypansmiley9 look how much sincere noticable person I'msmiley2 wow she's such a adarsh bahu in a beraham housesmiley42 babita should be proud that she gets such a adarsh bahu but instead of it she is busy in planning plottingsmiley12 I think Ahujas are all human being without brainsmiley43 btw Singapore se I hope call aye Amruta ko ya phir Bangalore se call aye and if not she can even do freelancing job too sitting on homesmiley4 what you say dm karu Mukta ko aur yeh idea duu?🙃🙃 Wo check toh karegi naa meri dm?🥺🥺

Edited by Afrinaparvin - 28 days ago
sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes. In the office they can focus on employee problems like 1 faces abuse at home or 1 has alcohol problem or they take someone smart but trains them to be more skilled... perhaps someone who was theif outside office but wants a real future in business.

They can focus less on festivals & more offiice parties & team building. Virat can show slight character childishness in competing here. Women vs men in the office also good. where team building not only physical but involves like escape room activities or getting from 1 point to other using compass/map skills

Originally posted by: nilmi

I want AV to sort out their differences and confess. Amu should find a job, at least in the Ahuja company. I'm fed up with seeing Amu cooking like a typical ITV bahu.

Edited by sugz - 28 days ago
Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Am I the only one who feels the pace as slowed down? I mean is I & U ke beech ke chakar, we are not moving.

It is slow paced and filled with filler plots. Not just I and U but also the story. Ammu aayi hai apna innocence prove karne... but filhaal gharwalo ke liye khaana pakane me busy hai. Fortunately J and K unhone combine kiya with Jahan Kaur... ab lmnopqrst baaki hai before they reach some exposure / end of this track... which should've happened after mela ep but then... story to hum nahi likh rahe hei na.

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Aai chi kadai ki future owner hai woh smiley36 Future CEO smiley36

Khuch din baad tumhare post mein V ki tareef padungi smiley17Bus Amu ko kuch bolne do smiley36

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugz

Thank you. I was wishing to ask if anyone beleive Payback on Priyanka is fair. ITS NOT ENOUGH!! Writers Still haven't close hole to reveal if Virat knows about dance money thing. IM Guessing Maybe this is reason on BTS of Amu crying hugging virat. Amu upset because Priyanka recorded dance & money thrown to release online to show Virat married cheap stripper women.

The property papers. Agree blame coming for Amu but this is another filler @Adiandsid explains all the time to delay exposure. DELAY WITH SAME break/unite cycle adding to list of items Amu proove but never does ...its getting frustrating. Question is after Amu blamed for property papers. Will virat beleive her or send to jail like past?

P.S.- writers never close anything. Rajeev has left & still truth or payback for Amu accusation of fraud not settled! 😡

Have the view that the payback should've come from Ammu, not Virat. What she went through at the party was disgusting... this isn't disgusting enough. This felt more like Virat making amends... btw is he aware of the dance and the money thrown? Did they bother to talk about what happened? Could've... instead of going on another bout about i and u.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Some chemical to be mixed in the handi... not exactly a bomb... precap.

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Some chemical to be mixed in the handi... not exactly a bomb... precap.

Now i just want to see police case hota hain yeh nahin becz yeh unke ghar ka function nahin hain smiley18 And its not family issue jo ghar mein sort karlenge even other bldg members are their.

But i am sure assa kuch nahin dhikayenge smiley29

Adiandsid thumbnail

Yeah.. nahi hoga kuch. Kaand bohot bade bade karne hai... ilzaam kuch bhi nahi. Of course, Police aaye toh bhi they will investigate... and perhaps climax ke time pe someone will say 'Ammu hid the thing'... and everyone will believe. [Koi sar phaasi pe chada hua icon nahi hai kya? woh daalna tha.]

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

These days episodes are boring for me. Virat teasing Amu was a good episode, but X's revenge drama is dragging on too much. And now, she'll start planning for Janmashtami again. I want something major to happen.....some twist, some expose.....at least an attempt to expose the fake divorce drama, but nothing.

I don't understand what they're waiting for. If something happens with the property, they’ll drag the fake divorce drama even longer to keep X in the picture.

Wahi toh! I still don't get why bring P here just to give drama pe drama. Rajeev ka pata nahin, divorce chalu ya na and big ? about Abhiraj. And with this I & U thing abhi BA also is in the corner. And we know jab pyaar hoga BA wapass front line mein ayega, so predictablesmiley24