Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 28 days ago

@Afrinaparvin - Im calling you out on your expert topic Mukta. Mukta proves she is the creator & lover of Babita character. Like babita, Mukta is manipulating you. How? KMTMG moved timeslots this week. Last 2 episodes only had 5 sec of babita. Creators gave what viewers wanted last 2 episodes in hope to maintain/ increase TRP. IF TRP IS NOT STABLE MUKTA WILL BLAME @Afrinaparvin. Mukta will say we need more babita for TRP & @Afrinaparvin IS WRONG ignoring the time change or networks lack of promotion or the change in online release time of the show. @Afrinaparvin always blamed like Ahujas blame Amu

Any thoughts?

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

I feel like they shoot today's episode later after got bashed for that worst episode and they did this not so impressing insult to Priyanka. She deserves more than that. Btw I feel like Babita was listening Dildar-Nimrit conversation as she is thinking that Virat gave property to Nimrit under Amruta's influence and her next motive will be to prove Amruta as gold digger in front of Virat as if she never did this. But I really wish the hiding person will be Abhiraj or his mom and Abhiraj's entry. But even if they do anything with the paper, like always they will frame Amruta, another major mu, another humiliation that's it but they will not do anything against Ahujas.

Edited by sugz - 28 days ago
Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Bringing Priyanka at the time when AmVira was newly married(half marriage) is totally unnecessary and immature decision. They could first revealed babita's truth to Virat, Virat's redemption, Amruta's aji's come back and new male entry with whom she fixed Amruta's marriage, Virat's jealousy,regret, seeking for Amruta's love, Amruta too fall for him and at end AmVira's proper marriage and some days with positivity in their marriage life with romance and nok jhok and later they could bring her. But alassmiley13

I notice one thing, they give so much attention to Babita character, to make her more powerful, they make Virat more weak. From AmVira's first meet to till now, Virat's main fault and main weakness is he's a mommy's immature boy. Behind his every psycho act against Amruta the reason is of course none other than his innocent mother. Mukta is so wise(smiley37) woman that she thinks sp players can help her bringing trp and as Kishori was belong to one top serial ghkkpm that's why she thinks her ss will give more trp and so she gives her more ss.

Now talk about Angad. Before his entry there were many articles that he would play parallel blah blah, love triangle blah blah. But when he entered, they didn't get the trp which they wanted (smiley37) but before blaming other, first check your puke worthy writing skillssmiley11 when he came that time Rajeev's stealing money truth came out but no punishment for him and then they revealed his negative character super soon ( alas before that Angad said in interview he will play a kind hearted guy, but age kiya hota hai dekhte rahiye) he answered nicely and I was interested and then they brought terrace terrace ghar ghar smiley37 So according to their weak mind they thought ohh no Angad is unable to give trp and they totally sidelined him but never they check their own fault and their weak writing skillssmiley11

But when they took trp queen P H wow they got their expected trp back,so well writers they aresmiley9 and now they are certain that only sp players can give them trp so they will be main aur Jodi ka kiya, Jodi ki story ka kiya, kuch din bad bad bts dekhate rehenge, Jodi fans khush, hum khush, aur kiya chahiye, aab ghumenge nachenge aish karenge aur kiya💃💃smiley41

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Am I the only one who feels the pace as slowed down? I mean is I & U ke beech ke chakar, we are not moving.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

I really didn't understand much what you said. But as I not only check trp but also daily trp where it always happen that in which episode they gave much ss to babita, trp decrease. Their Dil se Dil tak dance episode got 1.4 trp where in that episode babita was missing I think. So she can never give them trp. Even in this week the highest trp they got was Saturday with 1.4 where Bhavani came in Virat's dream and told truth and in that episode too babita was missing I guess. But I don't think Mukta ever check daily trp just check week trp and that's why she has this hallucination that her villains give her trp. I hope I make you understand my pov.

sugz thumbnail

Thank you. I was wishing to ask if anyone beleive Payback on Priyanka is fair. ITS NOT ENOUGH!! Writers Still haven't close hole to reveal if Virat knows about dance money thing. IM Guessing Maybe this is reason on BTS of Amu crying hugging virat. Amu upset because Priyanka recorded dance & money thrown to release online to show Virat married cheap stripper women.

The property papers. Agree blame coming for Amu but this is another filler @Adiandsid explains all the time to delay exposure. DELAY WITH SAME break/unite cycle adding to list of items Amu proove but never does ...its getting frustrating. Question is after Amu blamed for property papers. Will virat beleive her or send to jail like past?

P.S.- writers never close anything. Rajeev has left & still truth or payback for Amu accusation of fraud not settled! 😡

I feel like they shoot today's episode later after got bashed for that worst episode and they did this not so impressing insult to Priyanka. She deserves more than that. Btw I feel like Babita was listening Dildar-Nimrit conversation as she is thinking that Virat gave property to Nimrit under Amruta's influence and her next motive will be to prove Amruta as gold digger in front of Virat as if she never did this. But I really wish the hiding person will be Abhiraj or his mom and Abhiraj's entry. But even if they do anything with the paper, like always they will frame Amruta, another major mu, another humiliation that's it but they will not do anything against Ahujas.

sugz thumbnail

Summary of post is that Babita is showed only 5 seconds in that Amu chase virat scene. Im saying even with less babita shown. The TRP incl daily may not be good because of timeslot change & delayed early release on app. Mukta will go against you saying reason for bad TRP is because babita needed more ignoring all the changes

Im supporting you wishing TRP for past 2 episodes is good so we proove less babita needed. More JK aunty jokes & Sheky.

I understand your POV but wish your point proven more in last 2 episodes

I really didn't understand much what you said. But as I not only check trp but also daily trp where it always happen that in which episode they gave much ss to babita, trp decrease. Their Dil se Dil tak dance episode got 1.4 trp where in that episode babita was missing I think. So she can never give them trp. Even in this week the highest trp they got was Saturday with 1.4 where Bhavani came in Virat's dream and told truth and in that episode too babita was missing I guess. But I don't think Mukta ever check daily trp just check week trp and that's why she has this hallucination that her villains give her trp. I hope I make you understand my pov.

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Am I the only one who feels the pace as slowed down? I mean is I & U ke beech ke chakar, we are not moving.

These days episodes are boring for me. Virat teasing Amu was a good episode, but X's revenge drama is dragging on too much. And now, she'll start planning for Janmashtami again. I want something major to happen.....some twist, some expose.....at least an attempt to expose the fake divorce drama, but nothing.

I don't understand what they're waiting for. If something happens with the property, they’ll drag the fake divorce drama even longer to keep X in the picture.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

Hope so that positive episodes will bring more trp. I really wanted what I described above but didn't get. So now I'm hopeless but still want at least kuch toh logical karo story mai. Focus on leads love story, stop giving high level toxic and negative episodes, make Virat's character strong and give Amruta a well deserving job, stop showing us family or social drama and give us office romantic drama. That's what I want now without hope yet hopefully.

Edited by Afrinaparvin - 28 days ago
nilmi thumbnail

maybe the actress (Babs) is busy, or they are experimenting with X to see how it affects the TRP.

sugz thumbnail

Yes I understand... maybe a storyline where Dildar says he old &want to rest more so he hires Amu as consultant. Amu works close to Virat but not together all the time. GOA could have been better by Virat giving development ideas for the resort but Amu handled presentations of how his idea increases hotel bookings & costings. Babita shown sometimes with society friends in Dehli where family attends functions Dehli home not in Ahuja house every week

Hope so that positive episodes will bring more trp. I really wanted what I described above but didn't get. So now I'm hopeless but still want at least kuch toh logical karo story mai. Focus on leads love story, stop giving high level toxic and negative episodes, make Virat's character strong and give Amruta a well deserving job, stop showing us family or social drama and give us office romantic drama. That's what I want now without hope yet hopefully.