Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: Annu.

Maybe actor told he wanted to quit too toh kush karne ki liye scene de diya smiley36 Actor screen pe dikhne ke liye hote hain jo na dikhe woh actor kaise smiley36

smiley36Dont think so. That's a character they've dealt with pretty poorly. The scene wasn't a closure too - bas phone pe apologise kiya hota toh it would've been a closure. This was his second re-entry. First time bhi wapas kyu laya kya pata - if they didn't want it to be taken to the mandap. Perhaps was their plan but then kisi dimaag me ye forced wedding wala idea 'wow' laga hoga.

Edited by Adiandsid - 28 days ago
Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Unfortunately for them they don't have the writers that can stretch things that long convincingly ... Have always maintained that the first track of kkb was very well written, even if I may not like many parts of it. Think it ended only around 350 eps... and it kept getting better towards the end.

May be the maker can force the story a particular way, the actors to act it out... but cant force audience like us to drool over her excellent, or I better say, 'exciting' plans / plots / story.

Force marriage chodo Amu comes with brilliant idea abt fake marriage to catch culprit ML is so rich woh detective hire kar sakte hain🙄 Woh London ja rahe hai and ammu want to catch culprit.News mein to ladki ka naam bhi nahi bataya and culprit find karke dil bhi nahin dukhna chaiye.

ambsug thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

I just wanted to mention about Atlee who directed Jawan, which was a combination of many stories from different movies put together in one, only people over here from South will know exactly from which movie each part of the story was taken from but still Jawan was a hit (SRK's film, so credit goes to him mainly). Atlee's early movies were original but later his movies were all the good bits/pieces taken from other good movies.

Mukta could have just done that since her writers could not bring anything fresh/just take the good plots from other serials and present it differently, the casts here are good led by Sriti, they will sure do an excellent job.

Heard RM is winding up. Shabir has done a wonderful job as Mohan, did full justice to his role, he seems to have been signed up for a new project

Annu. thumbnail

smiley36Dont think so. That's a character they've dealt with pretty poorly. The scene wasn't a closure too - bas phone pe apologise kiya hota toh it would've been a closure. This was his second re-entry. First time bhi wapas kyu laya kya pata - if they didn't want it to be taken to the mandap. Perhaps was their plan but then kisi dimaag me ye forced wedding wala idea 'wow' laga hoga.

Jodi ki fan ke liye kabab mein hadi hain gautam they would be hardly bother whether woh scene mein dikhe yeh na dikhe few fans like us and some here talk abt such thing and other character.Gautam.ki jaga pri mil gayi 🤣 And she is not going anywhere for long time.Pri ke role mein charu ko le lete toh better tha atleast thodi better actinb kar leti and friends hain to viewers bhi like and support karte 😉 Teenon screen pe ache dikhte .

Annu. thumbnail

Bold: Yup.

I would've preferred Ammu doing the same to her after she came back to Ahujas... nachvavo bhi... if she doesnt want to go to jail.

There are quite a few issues with him doing it... but then doesn't surprise me. [Achcha hua JK aunty, Bhavani, aur Ammu ko insult karne ke liye shaadi nahi kiya.]

LOL smiley37

Amu ka badla lene ka style alag hai woh dance ki badle dance karne bolengi i am not sure but will keeps her finger cross to show its not what she wants smiley36 Illiterate audience ko finger cross kyun karte woh bhi nahin pata hain smiley18

Dekho tumne kahan abhi kuch property jhol honewala hain toh ushka blame amu and family pe aayenga that he was busy following and keeping her happy so ushne baki sab cheeze pe focus nahin kiya smiley36 It was her idea to give nimmi assa sab bolega thoda wait karo and amu would be ishme aap ki koi galti meri hi hain smiley36

nilmi thumbnail

Property paper part was the only interesting part of the whole episode. I'm waiting for Abhiraj to come back and kick all the Ahujas out. Jahan house will become a dharmashala... I wouldn't mind. V

irat's revenge plan is a good fit for all the saas-bahu kitchen politics drama. X’s moye moye is fun to watch, but I want him to be a bit serious... to be brainy for once. His behavior is like an immature, spoiled brat. Amu running after Virat after knowing he's spending money like that is bit weird. She's like a mommy bear to Virat. These writers...smiley18

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I feel like they shoot today's episode later after got bashed for that worst episode and they did this not so impressing insult to Priyanka. She deserves more than that. Btw I feel like Babita was listening Dildar-Nimrit conversation as she is thinking that Virat gave property to Nimrit under Amruta's influence and her next motive will be to prove Amruta as gold digger in front of Virat as if she never did this. But I really wish the hiding person will be Abhiraj or his mom and Abhiraj's entry. But even if they do anything with the paper, like always they will frame Amruta, another major mu, another humiliation that's it but they will not do anything against Ahujas.

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Not yet. I meant, Abiraj will be a good choice for doing the property fraud or something similar. Poem can do things in the meanwhile. Yeah... should we call it 'bench strength'? Actors and characters (villains) currently on the bench would be much better to take the show forward than the ones who are currently playing. Think Rajeev's role is done though... after waiting on the bench for a long time, played a good cameo, and got out.

Bold- unless, he gets another role in another show just like Jayesh actor, I don't think he will leave. smiley24 But the timing feels very off.. this exit should have been done 2 months ago, Abhiraj should have made an entry after Rajiv's exit. Now makers have lost both. AH is a huge loss( if he has left the show for good) smiley18 Would have been much better than the negative female characters around now.. smiley38

Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

Bold- unless, he gets another role in another show just like Jayesh actor, I don't think he will leave. smiley24 But the timing feels very off.. this exit should have been done 2 months ago, Abhiraj should have made an entry after Rajiv's exit. Now makers have lost both. AH is a huge loss( if he has left the show for good) smiley18 Would have been much better than the negative female characters around now.. smiley38

They never showed abhiraj taking interest in amu rather then using her for his unknown plan for many episode.Even actor ko bhi plan pata hain ki nahin god knows.It was so easy kidnap Babz ka ladla V and get what u want smiley37 Why even involve amu? Maine first time road pe character introduce hote hua dekha hain atleast bike pe entry dete toh sense hota but car mein smiley37

Chodo serial offair chal jayenga rather then this actor coming back.Star is coming with more new shows nd colors too.Even evening shows have tough competition.

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

I feel like they shoot today's episode later after got bashed for that worst episode and they did this not so impressing insult to Priyanka. She deserves more than that. Btw I feel like Babita was listening Dildar-Nimrit conversation as she is thinking that Virat gave property to Nimrit under Amruta's influence and her next motive will be to prove Amruta as gold digger in front of Virat as if she never did this. But I really wish the hiding person will be Abhiraj or his mom and Abhiraj's entry. But even if they do anything with the paper, like always they will frame Amruta, another major mu, another humiliation that's it but they will not do anything against Ahujas.

I kind of enjoy Amvira's chemistry scenes more than this dull revenge game. The KMTMG story is getting more boring day by day. They show one good episode and then several useless ones with more screen time for the witches. X's character is getting so much screen time in every episode.

Now I'm just waiting for the Janmashtami dance and hug. smiley42

After all, I'm watching this just to see them. With these writers, analyzing and trying to understand each character is useless now. Atleast bring Abhiraj ....smiley27