Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilmi thumbnail
Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: Annu.

If he is attracted to her then why not confess? If he is so sure abt his attraction and so called love towards amu or he wants amu to confess so in future he can say tum mujhme interested thi not me smiley29

It seems like Amu might already be falling for him, even if she’s not fully aware of it yet. Virat is the one who always initiates physical intimacy....like during the recent dances on Independence Day and the Dildar anniversary. Those performances didn’t seem like something between just friends. I wouldn’t mind the physical intimacy after they confess their feelings to each other.

Amu is new to all of this, but Virat isn’t. He knows exactly what he’s doing with her. I think he wants Amu to confess first, being the egoistic man that he is. If she does confess first, there’s a chance he might humiliate her for it one day. Plus, his choice of women in the past doesn’t give me positive vibes about his earlier lifestyle.....smiley18

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Unfortunately for them they don't have the writers that can stretch things that long convincingly ... Have always maintained that the first track of kkb was very well written, even if I may not like many parts of it. Think it ended only around 350 eps... and it kept getting better towards the end.

May be the maker can force the story a particular way, the actors to act it out... but cant force audience like us to drool over her excellent, or I better say, 'exciting' plans / plots / story.

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Something is cooking up around the properties / the papers that Dildaar gave Nimmi - he did ask whether she has kept it secured. She did answer in the affirmative but then... someone will spoil it. Abiraj will be good.. but then they wont explain where he was all these days. Babs will be too much... Probably its Poem who was shown the other day. She does have special interest.

Gautam - can imagine a skeleton waiting in the coffee shop... bechara wanted to apologise and move on. but may be he will be brought in when there is a separation - probably gave up the plan in b/w.

Kya apologise the him amu sabko maaf kardeti hain toh maafi mange ki zarorat nahin .CID ke team skeleton pe ek episode bana denge or crime city on sony smiley37 I feel sorry for all other actors associated with this drama bichare woh romy and chanchan had more screenspace and dialogues compare to this show character smiley37

Adiandsid thumbnail

Yeh to mobile or ipad dal ke bhi kar sakte teh 17lakh spend karne ki kya zoorarat baap ke paise beta kaise udta hain dekho smiley37

Amu ko convice hi karna tha toh assa plan kyun phir mazboor hi karna aur convice karne bhi diff hota hain smiley36

OMG i guess any road side romeo can make bhavani and JK impress.

Bold: Yup.

I would've preferred Ammu doing the same to her after she came back to Ahujas... nachvavo bhi... if she doesnt want to go to jail.

There are quite a few issues with him doing it... but then doesn't surprise me. [Achcha hua JK aunty, Bhavani, aur Ammu ko insult karne ke liye shaadi nahi kiya.]

Adiandsid thumbnail

I meant it sarcastically too.. waise she could've said there is no need to meet even on the phone. Laya hi kyu tha no idea - only thing I can figure out is they changed their plans.

Annu. thumbnail

I meant it sarcastically too.. waise she could've said there is no need to meet even on the phone. Laya hi kyu tha no idea - only thing I can figure out is they changed their plans.

Maybe actor told he wanted to quit too toh kush karne ki liye scene de diya smiley36 Actor screen pe dikhne ke liye hote hain jo na dikhe woh actor kaise smiley36

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The producer and writer is obsessed with kkb and its jodi success smiley36 The other show i am watching ushme under 120ep SR bhi hogayi smiley36 Maker ko lagta hain tv viewer aligbagh se aaye hume nahin maloom woh kya achieve karna chahti hain. Other then skinship between leads she is hardly focus on any part of serial and other characters.

The past of V is more hilarious then present waise present scenario bhi same hain.And i feel whether he liked priyanka or that abhiraj liked her so was not able to tolerate and he wooed hersmiley36 Desh ki saare ladkiyan V pe marni chaiye smiley29

Which show are you watching? smiley1

Even I feel the same or maybe P chose V after Bebe made him and Dildaar the owners/legal heirs of Ahuja property. The makers have never focused properly on male characters other than V. smiley11

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Something is cooking up around the properties / the papers that Dildaar gave Nimmi - he did ask whether she has kept it secured. She did answer in the affirmative but then... someone will spoil it. Abiraj will be good.. but then they wont explain where he was all these days. Babs will be too much... Probably its Poem who was shown the other day. She does have special interest.

Gautam - can imagine a skeleton waiting in the coffee shop... bechara wanted to apologise and move on. but may be he will be brought in when there is a separation - probably gave up the plan in b/w.

Bold- is AH back?!

I think actors are on standby basis. When Bhavya actor's track will be over, AH and Gautam actor may be brought back. Otherwise it's too much khichdi.. with the females present as well.. smiley26

Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

Which show are you watching? smiley1

Even I feel the same or maybe P chose V after Bebe made him and Dildaar the owners/legal heirs of Ahuja property. The makers have never focused properly on male characters other than V. smiley11

Udne ki aasha I like both ML and female characters of show.Hard working speaking her mind giving back to her sasu maa on her own.And wants to fulfill her dream.Even this sasu maa is babz ki friend but Ghar Wale knows how she is lol.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

Bold- is AH back?!

I think actors are on standby basis. When Bhavya actor's track will be over, AH and Gautam actor may be brought back. Otherwise it's too much khichdi.. with the females present as well.. smiley26

Not yet. I meant, Abiraj will be a good choice for doing the property fraud or something similar. Poem can do things in the meanwhile. Yeah... should we call it 'bench strength'? Actors and characters (villains) currently on the bench would be much better to take the show forward than the ones who are currently playing. Think Rajeev's role is done though... after waiting on the bench for a long time, played a good cameo, and got out.