Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Are we going to make it to 300 episodes with this current writing? Most frustrating if we think not too far back. This party took 4 episodes... I REPEAT 4 EPISODES. What rubbish are they dragging before they make use of great actors who can produce historic series? THESE ARE THE ACTORS & THE TIME IS NOW to produce indian version of something like "friends"

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Yup. 300 it should be. Expecting filler plots until then... but then is there going to be anything good in those eps??? I doubt. Not just the story, they've shown they aren't good in handling climaxes too - at least anti-climax ho jaata hai.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Are you taunting Mukta? Don't underestimate Mukta's einstein brain [this einstein brain belongs to Mukta's Dic-Tio-Nary]. She's as brainy as Newton. Newton discovered why apple fallen down not up and she discovers magical Ahuja house, magical terrace, magical Ahuja windows. Baas I did a lot praise to her even though she rejects my comment, didn't give me treat, but I will praise her in my own waysmiley9

sugz thumbnail

@ambsug .He has Sheky but you probably expecting some money hungry clown like priyanka as his secretary. Remember the horror movie scream where you shout at screen to look at person with knife behind them... only its in virat office this time😄😅

You lovely posters may not understand my references... but ill entertain myself

Originally posted by: ambsug

Before KMTMG ends, want to see just 2 scenes, one Amruta working in a bank, busy in her own cabin and Virat busy multitasking in his room/big business empire/talking on the phone/at the same time instructing employees standing in front with a secretary hovering behind his back waiting for his next command.

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sugz

Are we going to make it to 300 episodes with this current writing? Most frustrating if we think not too far back. This party took 4 episodes... I REPEAT 4 EPISODES. What rubbish are they dragging before they make use of great actors who can produce historic series? THESE ARE THE ACTORS & THE TIME IS NOW to produce indian version of something like "friends"

It was already made in 1999 on zee channel named Hello Friends.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hello_Friends_(TV_series)

sugz thumbnail

Thank you. When I compare to friends. I dont mean copy the concept... but develop a concept that sends same shock waves for fans/support like friends had done. It provided some of the actors great careers after from friends

Originally posted by: Annu.

It was already made in 1999 on zee channel named Hello Friends.

(TV_series)

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ishaan2

Hmm we never know what's cooking in genius muktas brain 🧠 🤔 🙄

Yeah... been saying this since yesterday. She is a national treasure. Govt should leave no stone unturned to make sure shes protected at all costs. Nahi toh pata chala US wale hollywood utha ke le gaye. Brain drain ho jayega.

Edited by Adiandsid - 1 months ago
sugz thumbnail

Does anyone know if date night thing happens before or after Janmashtami ? Someone on X pointed out Amu bangles different so she got injured. Thinking maybe after coz on promo for Janmashtami he asks for date

Why creators release that date night clip? Its like they desperate we know Amvira stays together for few weeks. Why? This takes drama/ tension out show - we know they remain together

Edited by sugz - 1 months ago
Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Think it should be after the festivities - the promo also had the date thing mentioned. Also probably shot today.

Well... they released it cause the chem students were upset about the last couple of eps and they wanted to give them some respite ... and think it worked for them. Thats how they know to keep people 'happy'. Show something bad... then show a bts of "AmVira" so that they gosmiley42smiley27smiley41 cause 'only "AmVira" matters'.

Edited by Adiandsid - 1 months ago
nilmi thumbnail

They can’t even provide proper clothes for the leads… same blouse, different sarees, same earrings for Amu…

They gave a coolie shirt to billionaire Virat for his date…

Who wears the same blouse with different sarees?

And he couldn’t even take her out for the date… Mukta's money-saving tricks. 😤

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Said it already earlier.. and expected a bts reel to be released yesterday with so called romance targeted at SM followers after airing fresh episodes with puke worthy blackmails & heinous humiliations..smiley29 btw that upcoming scene seems to be someone's dream date not real..smiley17

Mukta, her writers & creatives have to be spending few lakhs just for creating one daily episode of a TV serial KMTMG,smiley14 but seem to end up MORE in lets highlight/promote some bts reels/posts of Sriti & Arjit on SM, to mainly satisfy their SM followerssmiley24 WITHOUT focus on improvising serial characters, script, content, editing etc. or in brainstorming what & how to effectively promote more and attract NEW set of Zeetv viewers towards watching their serial regularly on TV, which ever time slot it airs. smiley6 Now big Q is do they really need to invest so much time,money,efforts,energy,brains,cast in churning out a daily TV serial,smiley3 when always trying to play to this SM galleries, who probably fetch no tangible revenues to channel or to them??smiley44

Edited by LAV2725 - 1 months ago