Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

And "keh bhi de keh bhi de dil mai tera jo hai chupa" song will play in bg for themsmiley9 so romantic momentsmiley43 just bring it onsmiley37

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Another lollypop bts uploaded. Date. smiley5 haan... afterall kya hi hua hai?

If u are expecting anything after reading updates i am not.smiley18Didn't she got to ahuja house to prove her innocence in that accident case but kya kar liya ? Or should i ask what scenes are shown relevant to that matter? This as become pattern of this show bolte kuch hai karte kuch hai.To make amu fans determine ok now she will take badla but in next 2 or 3 ep again divert kar denge.After all chemistry student ko khush kiya bina yeh serial chalne wali nahin hain.And amu kuch nahin karengi for sure.To be frank its not even her burden to throw her out it should be done by V.smiley18

Isn't dahi handi coming?Phir sab bhool ke offtrack she will be back to cook and aap mat roye aapki koi galti nahin.smiley7

Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

Ishu baby was great today... God, this X can't act at all. I like Amu's decision to go back to the Ahujas. She should give it back to those witches after all those insults. I don't care about Virat....

She was not even able to stop that slapping hand of babita in fake marriage track while she had upper hand then .But she was shown scaring by babz going back whenever was babz was talking smiley29

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ishaan2

Kahan X chidiya pey ?

yup. shayad jassi ne post kiya hoga... aakhir chem students ka equilibriun jo theek karna hai.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

If u are expecting anything after reading updates i am not.smiley18Didn't she got to ahuja house to prove her innocence in that accident case but kya kar liya ? Or should i ask what scenes are shown relevant to that matter? This as become pattern of this show bolte kuch hai karte kuch hai.To make amu fans determine ok now she will take badla but in next 2 or 3 ep again divert kar denge.After all chemistry student ko khush kiya bina yeh serial chalne wali nahin hain.And amu kuch nahin karengi for sure.To be frank its not even her burden to throw her out it should be done by V.smiley18

Isn't dahi handi coming?Phir sab bhool ke offtrack she will be back to cook and aap mat roye aapki koi galti nahin.smiley7

Likhna to mujhe aur hi kuch tha... magar jyada ho jayega... behtar hoga woh scene kisi septic tank me daal de to. Koi kaam ka nahi hai.

Kya likhte hei yaar log. amazing. And read a comment on X yesterday that Virat is not worth going through all these troubles. I agree with that. Kya character banaya hai... asli me 'character' hai ek number ka. Delhi se nahi Alibaug se aaya hai. khud to dumb hai baaki sabko bhi wahi kar raha hai. And kuch thos plan ke bina Ammu wahan jayegi... ('toh' likkhne wala tha... par she will go there and then figure out i and u ke beech me kya hai...aakhir wahi sabse important hai.)

Aaj ka scene... he just stood there and listened... didn't intervene... waah...

[aap matt royiye.. aapki koi galti nahi haismiley37smiley37smiley37.... Nimmi ka life waha ulta ho gaya hai and he and Ammu are taking care of each other --- Jassi ka caption yaad aaya 'care is the purest form of love'.... woh care Nimmi ko dikhate to achcha hota... usey uski jaroorat thi.]

Edited by Adiandsid - 1 months ago
nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

She was not even able to stop that slapping hand of babita in fake marriage track while she had upper hand then .But she was shown scaring by babz going back whenever was babz was talking smiley29

It's writers fault... they do this every time. Amu becomes brain-freeze in front of X and Babs. smiley18

nilmi thumbnail

yes Virat is in red shirt looks weird...

Virat is an idiot... He never fails to prove he has a pea brain. Knowing very well that all the haters are ready to ruin everything when it comes to Amu, he arranged this date on his terrace. And our precious Mukta wants to show her favorite faces in between their date... and of course, X can come there and tell Amu how Vi baby arranged dates for her earlier.smiley35

Adiandsid thumbnail

Yeah... characters aren't defined well at all. It is a plot driven story (if I can call it a story). The Ammu who had the guts to walk away from a wedding (presumably on the wedding day) just stood there like a half dead person... when I could see ways of how this can be dealt with. Expected much better from her... but this is how we want to get them married. smiley29

What's in the character, what's not? Really dont know... most of these chem scenes / romantic moments for me have been those brain freeze moments too. I have been going on and on about those annulment papers... what was that? if the character, then its really bad... if bad writing... at least the character cant be blamed. Forget about us not being able to figure that out... do the writers actually know?

And we are 250+ eps... smiley37

Edited by Adiandsid - 1 months ago
Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Likhna to mujhe aur hi kuch tha... magar jyada ho jayega... behtar hoga woh scene kisi septic tank me daal de to. Koi kaam ka nahi hai.

Kya likhte hei yaar log. amazing. And read a comment on X yesterday that Virat is not worth going through all these troubles. I agree with that. Kya character banaya hai... asli me 'character' hai ek number ka. Delhi se nahi Alibaug se aaya hai. khud to dumb hai baaki sabko bhi wahi kar raha hai. And kuch thos plan ke bina Ammu wahan jayegi... ('toh' likkhne wala tha... par she will go there and then figure out i and u ke beech me kya hai...aakhir wahi sabse important hai.)

Aaj ka scene... he just stood there and listened... didn't intervene... waah...

Bhavani,Jahan and harsh this are target in rotation.Why again jahan was choose for theft and not bhavani.Kyun bhai is bhar bhavani pe merbani kyun.

And if trp is low then they will say oh new time slot hain na isliye otherwise show mein sab thik chal raha hain.

And woh rajeev track ishliye aaya honga since he must be quitting the show.Abhiraj ka bhi toh pata nahin.Maybe he has also down with show.

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hmm dekh Liya abhi kich khaas nahin tha wahi gissa pita lollipop 🍭 scenes smiley29

Looks like went on date smiley7

Becharey chemistry students r screeming jumping and this time fir a change lungs 🫁 bhi bahar aagaye iss bar smiley5smiley4

Wow nice development 👏 👌