Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilmi thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Ishaan2

Where u saw the pic???

And by the way what is BSs?

On twitter....It was an offscreen pic with some guy she tied a rakhi to.

nilmi thumbnail

Ishu baby was great today... God, this X can't act at all. I like Amu's decision to go back to the Ahujas. She should give it back to those witches after all those insults. I don't care about Virat....

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Another lollypop bts uploaded. Date. smiley5 haan... afterall kya hi hua hai?

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeah I like that Amruta will go back to Ahuja house to teach that bit*h her well deserving lesson but I also want she also learn that bit*h was not alone, witch and lizard were part of that. I want bit*h's humiliation more loud than yesterday's episode and also now makers have to really stop toxic and aggressive humiliation part. If they have little shame then they will never dare to show yesterday type episode in future. Ishika's part I really like the most today. She was right in almost all points. But brainless Virat still lightly take witch's part. He's lead, thoda toh dimag doo usko. Ishika loudly said witch loves her son way too much but more than that she hates Amruta and no any mother in law hate their daughter in law like she hates her. And also said witch is selfish. But he was in his own lala land that he just took his related topic seriously.

Now talking about AmVira then I'm now leaving my expectation because makers are too much ignorant towards their relationship. Crossed 250+ episodes but alas no progression on their relationship. Makers have full concentration on showing negativity as much as they can. After that bomb blasting incident, surely they will give another humiliation part as they get pleasure showing humiliation episodes. If their mind are full with negativity then how can we expect any positivity from them? In recent pic I think another function will occur. Aur kitne function dikhayenge where we know how brilliantly they spoil every function showing humiliation. I don't want another function where I will have to see witches vomiting please.

nilmi thumbnail

Nibba nibbi are going for their date... I hope he kicks that extra biwi out of his house before that.

I don't mind their romance, but at least send that X away first.

ambsug thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Before KMTMG ends, want to see just 2 scenes, one Amruta working in a bank, busy in her own cabin and Virat busy multitasking in his room/big business empire/talking on the phone/at the same time instructing employees standing in front with a secretary hovering behind his back waiting for his next command.

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ambsug

Before KMTMG ends, want to see just 2 scenes, one Amruta working in a bank, busy in her own cabin and Virat busy multitasking in his room/big business empire/talking on the phone/at the same time instructing employees standing in front with a secretary hovering behind his back waiting for his next command.

Me too....Missing ASR....Arnav (IPKKND) smiley27

ambsug thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

I think their falling in love will happen only just before ZRA (if the serial survives till then).

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

But what's this red shirt? Black bhi de sakta tha, matching karta yrr. And why not in restaurant for date or any long drive? Witches will watch from Ahuja' magical windowsmiley43and makers will show their making faces facesmiley11during their private date. Why Mukta is a hangdog? I'm sure to show witches their date, they organized date there and then witch will order bit*h to do something more worse than previous and again their puke worthy planning plotting will startsmiley23

Mukta I'm feeling tired. Please send some juices and soft drinks to me. Just wait I will send you my location on your dm, please don't block me for my demanding as you are hangdog. I deserve treat for tolerating your sh*tsmiley42

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kahan X chidiya pey ?