Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilmi thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: sugz

P.S

@Adiandsid also suspects round 2 but think maybe this is where Amu wins something. Why would she return only to annoy them & no plan?

QUESTION IF ANYONE CAN HELP- Janmashtami BTS ON BSS twitter. From clip it amu is still wearing manglesutra & maybe ring. What happened between Amvira for virat to ask for a date? ... Amu been his wife for few weeks but why now ? I'm guessing there is a split & cycle to win her starts again

Saw new pic..sriti is wearing a necklace for the first time after marriage…weird…no Ms, sindoor or bangles…maybe she is not fully ready…smiley5

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for help as i didn't watch yet. My point remains. Can babita & priyanka be so dumb to think Virat will do nothing? They saw virat hold her hand this morning which was 5 days ago... how he exploded in spicy food scene.

I'm saying they must have plan like when police came for harsh enquiry

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

The plan 2 was Ishika going to talk to Bhavani - to fill in that Virat is bad for Ammu.

sugz thumbnail

There has to be trigger for Virat. Ishika said Babita hates Amruta to Bhavani... also said virat selfish like mom and using Amu. when it comes to babita Virat totally stupid. Writers will forget in 24 hours they wrote it lines on Babita!!!

I mean does the great virat & dildar Ahuja not have access to babita bank statements to see how she pay people off. Blind use of logic annoys me everyday. Hope Amu finds cheque from Babita as proof

What confuses me is I need to see when dream started... was the conversation with Ishika real & dream after?

Odd as it is I do like her going back. Hope it is followed up well though. Ideally she can say to Virat 'what will you gain by getting rid of this pawn when the guy playing the moves is someone else? A more important question to you is will you believe me if I show you who the person is?'

At least for now I think that's savage enough.... may have second thoughts later. Serves multiple purposes - Babs and ex are put to place... and Virat is forewarned. [Shouldn't take much for him to know who the person is... but then... my bachcha is peabrained.]

Edited by sugz - 1 months ago
Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Him going to talk to them was a dream... say from knocking the door to getting the door shut on his face. He did hear Ishika-Bhavani convo.

sugz thumbnail

So what are creators expecting? We must understand Amu going back to prove babita & X nonsense. We forget yesterdays episode like it never happened .Wait till end of show for exposure or 1 of amvira dies at end so theres no purpose to exposure.

Think I need a break as this show is GOING NOWHERE. Im really frustrated today.

I hopde for a plot where Virat said because he broke promise once does not mean he still cant fill full it then Moved in Jk aunty house till divorce but amvira would go into Ahuja when they desire.

Him going to talk to them was a dream... say from knocking the door to getting the door shut on his face. He did hear Ishika-Bhavani convo.

Edited by sugz - 1 months ago
Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

How I wished Deeksha played Priyanka's role instead of expressionless queen. Deeksha is really a great actress who can portray villain role perfectly. She has the aura. I also read she was born in 1993. I don't know it is true or fake. If she was slim, she could easily play this sh*t character nicely. Mukta and her choice for this important character is as poor as her brainsmiley39 btw today's episode was much better.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Since she has decided to go back and even let ex live... can she at least make her dance? throw money (coins this time) on her face ? disgusting as the act is... i wont mind it... not time to show your 'sanskaar'... make her pay... after all, at least a couple of times she has said 'banker hu mein... hisaab barabar rakhti hu'. Dance, get insulted, or leave. Your choice. Also take away 50 paise and add "overacting ke pachcas paise kam".

Edited by Adiandsid - 1 months ago
sugz thumbnail

Finally someone understands my frustration! Nimmi owns the ahuja house. Want nimmi to say she will file case as Priyanka is there illegally in nimmi house. Priyanka has no rights to house as virat legal wife because its not his anymore.

Say to Priyanka police is on the way but dance and we wont file case. ANJALI makes milkshakes they throw at her. So when she dances the money they throw after sticks on her skin like the money hungry garbage she is. VIDEO IT TO PUT ONLINE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE!

I want to see this now. Not waiting for some lie exposure. We all knew from Janmashtami BTS celebration Amu returns. This is reason she returns and dont kick priyanka out. Hear her plans for the bomb.

Since she has decided to go back and even let ex live... can she at least make her dance? throw money (coins this time) on her face ? disgusting as the act is... i wont mind it... not time to show your 'sanskaar'... make her pay... after all, at least a couple of times she has said 'banker hu mein... hisaab barabar rakhti hu'. Dance, get insulted, or leave. Your choice. Also take away 50 paise and add "overacting ke pachcas paise kam".

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Where u saw the pic???

And by the way what is BSs?

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Why is it that whenever i decide to tune into the show, it falls to a new low??.... And imagine oking this track as a writer/producer/director/broadcaster when there is a nation wide protest going on for women's dignity... How tone deaf