Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilmi thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Virat saw it... but kya farak padta hai? What to expect from Virat... He is still in "Dil tutta ve" and "you left me and went" mood with X. My blood boiled reading the written update... And the precap... Mahaan Amu stops Virat from throwing out X from the Ahuja house. Mukta's way to keep X in the picture one way or another. smiley35

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

20th: The crap is now being served 29 mins long.

will keep the update brief - in no mood to write elaborately.

Harsh did drop some truth bombs to Virat today... I agree with him... but odd coming from people who change their opinions all the time.

Virat arrived.

Babs and Ishika get live transmission of everything... there will be round two of this crap plan. perhaps involving society members? Oh... she shows up in her house. Ishu baby wants to talk to Bhavani... At least Virrawt sees her. Could he not interrupt??? [Well... she does say 'Virrawt is selfish'... which I will agree with... though not the rest.] She also drops some truth bombs to Virat too...

They are really digging the theme 'get out of her life'...

song....

Virat goes to meet them...

JK is angry... [kya hua? khud ko laga to Viraat jaap band ho gaya???? ab nahi karvana uska 'dil ka ilaaj???']

Virat tries to convince them... Ammu interrupts and asks how can you guarantee anything? bachca doing a cute puppy face... but Ammu didnt care.

Oh... it was all an imagination.

He doesn't go in... again makes it about himself... though in a negative way... the same self-centeredness. [Oh.. my bachcha... cutu you are (I dont mean that in a good way)].

Babs gives money to ex... have a talk too... not time to celebrate.

Ammu is fine... does talk in the lines of taking badla...

[imo... Ammu should say 'eff everything. I'll go back. Prove what I want to... and leave'. [The 'leave' part is the most important part?]

Edited by Adiandsid - 1 months ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

Virat saw it... but kya farak padta hai? What to expect from Virat... He is still in "Dil tutta ve" and "you left me and went" mood with X. My blood boiled reading the written update... And the precap... Mahaan Amu stops Virat from throwing out X from the Ahuja house. Mukta's way to keep X in the picture one way or another. smiley35

Is this coming up? smiley37 Yeah... way to draaaaaaag.... beautiful.... smiley37 Stupidity... Mukta - such dumb people do exist. She should stop doing shows. God knows what her brains will excrete in the future.

[btw... someone shouted 'Priyanka neeche aao...] Now i dont know who shouted from where.. think its Virat.. but neeche????

Yup. Precap has the Virat ordering her to leave.... Ammu arrives. smiley37

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I've not watched episode but read written updates. Babita says its not time to celebrate means theres round 2 drama coming. Babita know Virat is going to get angry. WE ALL KNOW THIS... babita/priyanka will do same thing when police came to question Priyanka for harsh arrest. Turn around all evidence

AMU KNOWS THIS learning from harsh thing - Amu is playing a long strategic game. She returns to the house for same reason she said she wont cry... wont give them satisfaction. Amu stops virat as she still wants Babita to admit Priyanka brought her... what is Amus plan as she not contacted dildar yet.. or has she?

Originally posted by: nilmi

Edited by sugz - 1 months ago
Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Uhhhhh lal Salam for ur patience taar

Kitna tourcher kar rahi hai mukta smiley7smiley29

Chahti hai kya woh?????smiley30

Hmm just saw the dgamajey daar precap smiley18 bolo is amu trying to stop virat to throw out EX from ahuja house??

If she stops then kis khushi mein shaamil honey jeliye she us stopping????

And now question what will lead virat to keep himself away from amu???

And how will he go through hus redemption??

CAN WE EXOECT ANY LEAP????

Kitni badi pageli bangayi yaar yeh serial 😒 😑 🙄

sugz thumbnail

P.S

@Adiandsid also suspects round 2 but think maybe this is where Amu wins something. Why would she return only to annoy them & no plan?

QUESTION IF ANYONE CAN HELP- Janmashtami BTS ON BSS twitter. From clip it amu is still wearing manglesutra & maybe ring. What happened between Amvira for virat to ask for a date? ... Amu been his wife for few weeks but why now ? I'm guessing there is a split & cycle to win her starts again

Originally posted by: sugz

I've not watched episode but read written updates. Babita says its not time to celebrate means theres round 2 drama coming. Babita know Virat is going to get angry. WE ALL KNOW THIS... babita/priyanka will do same thing when police came to question Priyanka for harsh arrest. Turn around all evidence

AMU KNOWS THIS learning from harsh thing - Amu is playing a long strategic game. She returns to the house for same reason she said she wont cry... wont give them satisfaction. Amu stops virat as she still wants Babita to admit Priyanka brought her... what is Amus plan as she not contacted dildar yet.. or has she?

Adiandsid thumbnail

Mere hisaab se redemption ko bhul jao. Nahi hone wala hai - haan... Virat beech beech me mahan kaam karega just to keep the Chitnis' interested in him. badi badi baaton ke saath.. woh bhi shuddh maska maarke.

Adiandsid thumbnail

The plan 2 was Ishika going to talk to Bhavani - to fill in that Virat is bad for Ammu.

sugz thumbnail

Yes she stops him. Read my 2nd last post. Think Amu wants to continue plan to prove Babita brought priyanka into back

Originally posted by: Ishaan2

Uhhhhh lal Salam for ur patience taar

Kitna tourcher kar rahi hai mukta smiley7smiley29

Chahti hai kya woh?????smiley30

Hmm just saw the dgamajey daar precap smiley18 bolo is amu trying to stop virat to throw out EX from ahuja house??

If she stops then kis khushi mein shaamil honey jeliye she us stopping????

And now question what will lead virat to keep himself away from amu???

And how will he go through hus redemption??

CAN WE EXOECT ANY LEAP????

Kitni badi pageli bangayi yaar yeh serial 😒 😑 🙄

Adiandsid thumbnail

Odd as it is I do like her going back. Hope it is followed up well though. Ideally she can say to Virat 'what will you gain by getting rid of this pawn when the guy playing the moves is someone else? A more important question to you is will you believe me if I show you who the person is?'

At least for now I think that's savage enough.... may have second thoughts later. Serves multiple purposes - Babs and ex are put to place... and Virat is forewarned. [Shouldn't take much for him to know who the person is... but then... my bachcha is peabrained.]