Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Annu.

Wah mehman bhi karide hue hain smiley37 V kya karega proof is against Jahan smiley36 Pati ne 10cr ke chori allegation lagaya Inhouse exbiwi ne necklacesmiley29 Again No CCTV for sure smiley37

In-house ex biwi 😃😃

Can't stop laughing 😆

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Is serial mein sab assume karna kuch dikhane nahin hain smiley36 Script tv pe chipka kyun dete hum pad lenge shooting ka karcha save hojayega why to waste timesmiley36

Lagta hai baby virat doesn't like hate from fans sirf pyar lena aata hain.Ladki ko harass kar raha hain toh aacha lag raha hain paise ki liye smiley18 Ab fans ko pacify karne ke liye yahi bolenge na smiley36 Waise bhi dialogue ke naam pe ek hi sentence bolte rehte hain 50 baar kya change.

I still remember V ne phone ishliye collect kiya hai kyunki woh plan hain smiley37 The funny part of show is V ki pyar ki back story smiley37

Bold: Though you mentioned 'chipka', read it as 'chipa' and reminded me of a scene - initial days when Ammu bumped into Virat and was looking for that 'truth tablet', bedsheet/duvet upar kiya to neeche papers the... most likely the script.

Edited by Adiandsid - 1 months ago
Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Riggy

In-house ex biwi 😃😃

Can't stop laughing 😆

smiley36

Aur kya bolo .Nimmi ka divorce bhi hogaya but he is still unable to find his divorce paper smiley36 In reality it can be find online too on court site,but i am sure priyanka and babz have hacked even the site so they can't find anything smiley36Digital india ka mazaak udha rahe hain smiley24smiley7 Instead of throwing her out she is in house smiley37Amu pe itna gussa aaya tha is ladki ke wajah se that he even broke amu alliance and now apne ghar pe rakha hain to chalta hain.

Riggy thumbnail

smiley36

Aur kya bolo .Nimmi ka divorce bhi hogaya but he is still unable to find his divorce paper smiley36 In reality it can be find online too on court site,but i am sure priyanka and babz have hacked even the site so they can't find anything smiley36Digital india ka mazaak udha rahe hain smiley24smiley7 Instead of throwing her out she is in house smiley37Amu pe itna gussa aaya tha is ladki ke wajah se that he even broke amu alliance and now apne ghar pe rakha hain to chalta hain.

In 1.5 months, main 2-3 series khatam karke aa gayi but inka story ek inch bhi aage nahin badha. Kya hain yeh! Seems like some 1950s story of bechari abla naari. They should just take the show off air. Imo, they crossed the line of no return the day they decided Babita, the mom of ML, is a villain. They cannot salvage this show without killing Babita.

Anyway, writers ka job, woh jaane. No point in being emotionally involved in the story, cozz there is none.😞

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Pani mein over night bhigoney key baad bomb 💣 💯 percent fateka bcz it's muktas smiley37smiley36

Chana key jaisa over night bhigoney baad bhi phat raha hai bomb Matlab water proof hoga na smiley37

Aaj kal sab kuch water proof milraha hai bhai 😄 yaa yeh bhi hosakta hai ki plastic thalli nein pack karkey rakha hoga smiley42

Kuch bhi hosakta hai bhai smiley36

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hmmm r u sure babbu will scold ex???

Hmm mujhey aisa lagta hai woh ghuma phirajey amruta ko kusurwar tehrayegi by saying she is nanhoos in her sons life blah blah smiley18smiley7

And if virat gets who come there will be seperation with virat feeling guilty????

Hmm genius mukta aunty kya twist layegi seperation keliye???smiley11

Jara message karna bhai usko bcz she is ur bestie right

Zor se nahi kamsey jam kaan mein bolney keliye kaho smiley34

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mukta my bestie?smiley11 if she was I didn't even allow her to write any script as she isn't much talented to carry a serial with her brainless brain. Ek ad hai na "Meri dost hamesha meri tarif karti hai" and when her dost came, we saw how she(her dost) pointed out her clumsy nature and adviced to be careful. I would like to be like her dost and adviced Mukta not to write story. Kyon ki story likhna uski baas ki baat nhismiley11. I would suggest her to watch youth shows,cartoons, animation movies to clean up her mindsmiley43

sugz thumbnail

@Adiandsid @nilmi

Please help me. Im confused when we say at least Virat saw what Priyanka did. Why?

Do we say least he saw to feel more guilty or he wont beleive? ... because the whole plan from Amruta & Dildar is for babita to say she brought priyanka & mela thing. Any plans come from priyaka Virat normally beleive. His moms dirty actions he cant see or beleive

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

precap has both the sides... Ammu saying 'you did all this to insult me etc... but your face tells me you lost'. 'I'll get what I want' says ex and throws water on her face... which Virrawt sees... and shouts. At least he saw this. smiley37 phir bhi kya farak padega.

Edited by sugz - 1 months ago
Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Said at least cause he could've been shown arriving there earlier - but then how can they give up on the golden opportunity to humiliate Ammu? Despite everything, part of me was thinking may be Virat does arrive there and says 'you want her to dance? fine... I'll dance with her... check us out'. But...nope.

idk though what leads to the bts segment scene... where they are shown crying ... something more to come perhaps.

Edited by Adiandsid - 1 months ago
LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Look at all four pics posted here.

What's common in pics 1-4? its Amruta's passive namesake action or inaction post all these incidents, smiley5 why? for NOT taking much needed TIMELY stringent measures to punish and make her abusers & culprits pay for their wrong deeds for maligning her innocent self in those situations.

So these kind of pathetic incidents will continue to repeat on Amruta be it by Virat, Babita, Ishika, Priyanka etc. etc. smiley22 for failing to teach her abusers tough lessons that her own dignity, character, respect, identity aren't so cheap nor can she be emotionally blackmailed & manipulated easily, to face such repeated illegal abuses. smiley44

(will ofcourse repeat onscreen, thanks to all those educated working women brains and hands involved in writing & making KMTMG promos and episodessmiley39)

Pic 1: Rich spoilt brat egoistic impulsive supposed boss throws cash garland humiliatingly on a woman who got assigned to work from his bank as personal customer relationship manger, during her vadu var milan match making event.smiley21

Pic 2: B-block neighbour man pushed down stairs in mela his ex-banker from A-block who was helping him find culprits of maligning their character with photo leakages in media, and then he forcibly rubs sindoor on her forehead against her wish by blackmailing to send her mom on conspiracy charges to jail.smiley11

Pic 3: This erratic immature vile man who abused a woman publicly and made a mockery of Hindu marriage rituals in mela, kidnaps asleep UNMARRIED girl from the house she was staying, brings her to his penthouse late night unknown to her and locks in his attached bath whole night. Only to unlock her next morning to throw a mangalsutra on her neck recklessly. Not only that he announces to lawyer and his family that he slept with her previous night so they consummated hence annulment of marriage can't be done.smiley7

Pic 4: Same immature man's gold digger ex wife whom he divorced some 3 years back publicly throws money on his forcibly half married illegal name sake new wife, to make her dance in a party as if she is a hired club dancer by blackmailing to send her aunt cum house owner to jail on theft charges.

Edited by LAV2725 - 1 months ago