Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Did Amu tie Rakhi to Harsh??smiley6 what was Harsh doing without any action in that party where unnecessary catering, theft allegations and some 80's filmy type dance humiliations were thrown against his female family members?

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yup. She did tie rakhi to him... and its that when he announced he is now a doctor. Harsh did speak up to ex. In fact he did win it for her too... but then the other guests said 'we saw JK robbing that necklace'... smiley29 which turned the tables.

Adiandsid thumbnail

The odd/ stupid part is the size of the necklace. Had it been some diamond studded ring or earing or a thin necklace with some costlier locket, would've been more understandable. This one is not just a dogpatta, its more like an elephant-patta. smiley5

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Haha sahi bola smiley37smiley44

Just saw the new promo on X chidiya where they were hitting dahi handi and challenging each other

Wow so ex kept a bomp in the dahi handi ??? And she want to hurt/ kill amruta ??

Bhai kounsa bomb hai woh jo only amu will be hurt where even VSA is present but not hurt????smiley29

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I will like to suggest you to see the necklace through Mukta aunty's eyes and you will see this necklace is more costlier than diamond. I will say this necklace is as costly as Koh-I-Noor as I see it through Mukta aunty's eyes and that's why hag bit*h was barking 🧟

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The bomb is actually designed by talented Mukta aunty and make it so powerful that it will harm only Amruta but mistakenly it will harm Virat and his mom will bark as she was absent from previous function's humiliation so in this function she will get the chance. Just bring it onsmiley37

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Yup. She did tie rakhi to him... and its that when he announced he is now a doctor. Harsh did speak up to ex. In fact he did win it for her too... but then the other guests said 'we saw JK robbing that necklace'... smiley29 which turned the tables.

Wah mehman bhi karide hue hain smiley37 V kya karega proof is against Jahan smiley36 Pati ne 10cr ke chori allegation lagaya Inhouse exbiwi ne necklacesmiley29 Again No CCTV for sure smiley37

Adiandsid thumbnail

Harsh mentioned cctv me bhi kuch nahi hai. Toh assume they have seen the footage. smiley36 ... I mean kya fayda kuch bolke... btw Arjit did mention he didn't like the forced marriage thing and supposedly changed some dialogues too... So can assume he is a bit disgruntled with the writers too. [Aur ek point banta hai... but chodd do.smiley2]

Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishaan2

Wow so ex kept a bomp in the dahi handi ??? And she want to hurt/ kill amruta ??

Lagta hai budget mein dahi thi nahin toh bomb rakh diya smiley37Handi bhi ahujas ke ghar se aayi hongi since other can't afford itsmiley18 Timer bomb hain sadha push kiya toh fatega or remote control wala smiley37 Handi mein water hain phir pe bomb work karenga wow smiley37

Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Harsh mentioned cctv me bhi kuch nahi hai. Toh assume they have seen the footage. smiley36 ... I mean kya fayda kuch bolke... btw Arjit did mention he didn't like the forced marriage thing and supposedly changed some dialogues too... So can assume he is a bit disgruntled with the writers too. [Aur ek point banta hai... but chodd do.smiley2]

Is serial mein sab assume karna kuch dikhane nahin hain smiley36 Script tv pe chipka kyun dete hum pad lenge shooting ka karcha save hojayega why to waste timesmiley36

Lagta hai baby virat doesn't like hate from fans sirf pyar lena aata hain.Ladki ko harass kar raha hain toh aacha lag raha hain paise ki liye smiley18 Ab fans ko pacify karne ke liye yahi bolenge na smiley36 Waise bhi dialogue ke naam pe ek hi sentence bolte rehte hain 50 baar kya change.

I still remember V ne phone ishliye collect kiya hai kyunki woh plan hain smiley37 The funny part of show is V ki pyar ki back story smiley37