Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

I am confused. Are they going to air this show in TWO slots? That means is it time change or double torture?

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: poiu123

I am confused. Are they going to air this show in TWO slots? That means is it time change or double torture?

Oh... didn't notice until you asked. 10:30 is probably the repat telecast. But then they generally don't promote repeat telecast time. So no idea. Not likely that they will have 2 time slots - not easy to shoot for 14 eps a week. [Dont know how they manage 45 mins of kkb and kdb... but then could be shorter with all the ads.]

Edited by Adiandsid - 1 months ago
Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poiu123

I see 7.30 to 8.04pm then again 10.35 to 11.08 ko repeat wah 🙄 Again 5 minute ka gotala 🥱Zee kab suderega New show hain nahin to purane show offair kyun kar rahe hai. They should have shifted Main sath hu Tera on 11pm slot before shutting it since it started in April only.

Edited by Annu. - 1 months ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

precap has both the sides... Ammu saying 'you did all this to insult me etc... but your face tells me you lost'. 'I'll get what I want' says ex and throws water on her face... which Virrawt sees... and shouts. At least he saw this. smiley37 phir bhi kya farak padega.

nilmi thumbnail

Do they count TRP for repeat telecasts?

Adiandsid thumbnail

Nope. they dont. and repeat telecast will generally have lesser viewers - unless people decide to skip the 7:30 telecast and catch up on the show at 10:30... [better for ones used to 10:00 pm... but then... I would advise them to skip altogether.. not worth waiting extra 30 mins for what they're showingsmiley37]

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

precap has both the sides... Ammu saying 'you did all this to insult me etc... but your face tells me you lost'. 'I'll get what I want' says ex and throws water on her face... which Virrawt sees... and shouts. At least he saw this. smiley37 phir bhi kya farak padega.

Hero agaya finally…glad baby saw that…waiting for X’s Dekona Vi baby blah blah now…pls somebody kill me smiley11smiley39

Adiandsid thumbnail

And peahead will be confused. smiley37 for someone yet to figure out whats b/w i and u... too complex a problem... 'better stay neutral here'.

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nilmi

Hero agaya finally…glad baby saw that…waiting for X’s Dekona Vi baby blah blah now…pls somebody kill me smiley11smiley39

Abhi I and U bolenga toh tum khud faint hoja hogi 😜Har situation ka ek hi solution I and u 🤣

Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Oh.. sorry... thats not what I meant (though I did think it could be interpreted that way too). So could've been more specific. Sorry about that.

Meant 'even if the writers are women'. Would think they would be more sensitive towards what they write about what a woman goes through.

Oh ok, no worries 👍

Yes, the phrasing got me all confused and slightly worried, especially coming from you 😊

But I agree, we expect more sensitivity and sensibility from female writers especially when they are writing a female character. The approach has to be modern and progressive. Sadly, it is exactly the opposite in this show.