Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

I agree she may have started having emotions for virat agian when nothing is resolved. Maybe she was able to control it living in seperate house or when she was on Ahuja terrace had mom to watch her. NOW VIRATS AFFECTIONS FOR HER STRONGER so it understandable she has become softer.

We know she will get rude awakening soon... this episode Virat said to lawyer about moms happiness so he will soon have to make an Amu or Babita choice soon- Depending on how possible exposure occurs will determine Virat choice.

Originally posted by: sugz

THIS IS NOT MY PERSONAL VIEW BUT MAY HELP UNDERSTAND AMU EMOTIONS!

Amu has got herslef in big trouble as she not a robot. Meaning complication is bigger than Virat& Amu. Amu has developed relationship & attachment to a father like Dildar that she never had or has lost. Amu has from what we see small family with no sisters. Amu now attached to Nimmi& Anjali. This can end with Annulment.

1 of times she rejected Virat was that car accident so Amu can think whats in his mind now. Virat has left by his choice with his mom I understand. Remember Virat has saved Amu many times even after Mela. Would you want to rescue that person- Virat from psycho mom? ... Amu wants to stay so she can expose babita. If she leaves Ahuja house this slow plan can fail

In addition to above points her pride has been hurt being smart banker signing that document & not realise it was plan from ex. Think Amu understands Virat trying to protect her but not asking her opinion is the problem... it may not be easy to handle all these considerations

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sugz

I agree she may have started having emotions for virat agian when nothing is resolved. Maybe she was able to control it living in seperate house or when she was on Ahuja terrace had mom to watch her. NOW VIRATS AFFECTIONS FOR HER STRONGER so it understandable she has become softer.

We know she will get rude awakening soon... this episode Virat said to lawyer about moms happiness so he will soon have to make an Amu or Babita choice soon- Depending on how possible exposure occurs will determine Virat choice.

Choice ek hoga BA unless of course they will create doubt in Virat that his Mom is involved

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nilmi

I think we are overreacting here... Amu has never even said the 'L' of love. They always talk about friendship... dosti. Apart from the romantic bg music, we never really get what’s on Amu's mind. What if her condition of leaving after proving herself is still on? What if she packs her bags and leaves the Ahujas after X and Babs are exposed? smiley5

Possible. Her reactions from the date night onwards have not been what I expected. Perhaps the writers are deliberately making her 'sentimental' for the situation. But what she is showing doesn't sit well with me. I had not liked her thought - kitne saare rishte jud gaye yahan par woh bhi sachche... and similar things (that thought did it for me... like really?). They also show her condition of leaving as if it is now an excuse - when Dildaar asked her the other day 'why you didn't sign... you wanted the same isn't it?' I wasn't expecting her crying after reading the letter either.

But again, these are perhaps done to make the situation look extra 'important' for her temporarily. At the moment it feels like she will be forced to leave, that she wont go by herself. I really hope she will pack her bags and leave after Babs is exposed - he can keep ex for himself if he wants... no point in exposing her. That is like exposing Abhiraj before... he is ready and willing to accept it... with Babs... he hasn't shown the intent to think that can be possible.

Hmm.. thinking about it, she will expose Babs... he will again not believe... she will leave... later on he will see the footage that ex got (and she actually knew where Babs will be when she spikes the drink... not in the kitchen... not in some other room... that particular coffee table. Hmm...)

Edited by Adiandsid - 12 days ago
Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Think in the last post I accidentally stumbled upon why she let go off ex all this while - apart from it being a stupid move / deliberately done to save a villain. Her main motive is to expose Babs... not ex. ex is the pawn... yeah.. she is trouble but Babs is the main one. No point in doing something about ex when Babs is roaming free. But then, no active steps taken... so may be just an accidental conclusion / justification.

sugz thumbnail

This has been 1 of the complications. Keeping that immature Virat happy in his beleif it all ex fault but not give Virat information about ex to keep Amu orginal plan. Plan with dildar is cause problems between Babita & ex so they expose themsleves. This plan has backfired as I explained in previous posts. Virat gave Annulment because he could not get answers from Amu to send ex to jail. Agree Amu action has not been urgent and re- active to all Babita plans. I've been asking when will Amu attack & strong.

This is alwys going to end in 3 options maybe combination of 1&2as suggested in post quoted. 1) Amu tells virat & he wont beleive result in split 2) virat learns babita schemes but silences them when it occurs to stay with Amu- It can be too late if Amu leaves after 1. 3) Babita self exposes unexpected in which immature virat will RUN AWAY & LEAVE EVERYBODY.

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Think in the last post I accidentally stumbled upon why she let go off ex all this while - apart from it being a stupid move / deliberately done to save a villain. Her main motive is to expose Babs... not ex. ex is the pawn... yeah.. she is trouble but Babs is the main one. No point in doing something about ex when Babs is roaming free. But then, no active steps taken... so may be just an accidental conclusion / justification.

Edited by sugz - 12 days ago
nilmi thumbnail

I think the separation is long overdue... it's been about 300 episodes now.

If this is a love story, it's high time the leads fall in love and experience a misunderstanding or separation, or even a leap. but writers already messed up everything....

Virat’s 'I will do anything for Mom’s happiness' gives me negative vibes.... most likely, he will hurt Amu again. I’m okay with this, but I really want Amu to leave, even if just for a short time.

Even if they confess their love after this track, I don’t think they should start their married life as they aren’t properly married. So, separation is a must...

What can I say about these villain's stupid tricks... Everything conveniently falls into place for them, whether it’s CCTV footage, overhearing plans, or eavesdropping on important conversations...smiley29

sugz thumbnail

Agree mostly. How long do you recommend split? What is the balance in not having ML& FL together affecting ratings? How to control integrity of story & balance ratings.

Am I justifing terrible way creators have managed to date. NO WAYS!! THEY STUPID

Short answer to above - creators claim to have experience & they get paid. They must Use their experiance to resolve above balance or cancel show.

I think the separation is long overdue... it's been about 300 episodes now.

If this is a love story, it's high time the leads fall in love and experience a misunderstanding or separation, or even a leap. but writers already messed up everything....

Virat’s 'I will do anything for Mom’s happiness' gives me negative vibes.... most likely, he will hurt Amu again. I’m okay with this, but I really want Amu to leave, even if just for a short time.

Even if they confess their love after this track, I don’t think they should start their married life as they aren’t properly married. So, separation is a must...

What can I say about these villain's stupid tricks... Everything conveniently falls into place for them, whether it’s CCTV footage, overhearing plans, or eavesdropping on important conversations...smiley29

nilmi thumbnail

I have seen few long-running top 10 shows here and there....that most of them first focus on the leads, giving time for character growth and establishing a strong relationship before starting the major drama, separations, misunderstandings, and leaps.

They also give screen space to side characters and introduce different tracks, like the Nimmi track, rather than focusing solely on the main leads. People, especially TRP audiences, love more drama.

in our show, all the drama revolves around Amu and Virat, with the main focus on them only. To make the show more interesting, they should also focus on other tracks and, most importantly, provide proper closure without loopholes..Here same thing happening over and over again... Unrealistic, childish tricks with no logical explanation for most legal related issues. The main lead has been made to look dumb and stupid, which doesn't align with how the characters were promoted at the beginning...

Separation can be short-term based on the situation, not like years of separation, such as 5 to 10 years, where the female lead makes a reappearance with a grown up child. They've already missed out on interesting tracks like Jayesh-Ishika and Abhiraj...... they messed up big time...smiley18

sugz thumbnail

Please may I clarify how I intended to express myself in the post you replied. I dont know answers to questions I asked but thought of considerations from show creators. Hope it didnt seem rude🫣

Thank you for helping me learn in your response. Something that frustrates me is dont creators have knowledge you expressed below. Why dont they fight to make show better? ... Do they care about talented actors careers that creators signed to show? 😥

I have seen few long-running top 10 shows here and there....that most of them first focus on the leads, giving time for character growth and establishing a strong relationship before starting the major drama, separations, misunderstandings, and leaps.

They also give screen space to side characters and introduce different tracks, like the Nimmi track, rather than focusing solely on the main leads. People, especially TRP audiences, love more drama.

in our show, all the drama revolves around Amu and Virat, with the main focus on them only. To make the show more interesting, they should also focus on other tracks and, most importantly, provide proper closure without loopholes..Here same thing happening over and over again... Unrealistic, childish tricks with no logical explanation for most legal related issues. The main lead has been made to look dumb and stupid, which doesn't align with how the characters were promoted at the beginning...

Separation can be short-term based on the situation, not like years of separation, such as 5 to 10 years, where the female lead makes a reappearance with a grown up child. They've already missed out on interesting tracks like Jayesh-Ishika and Abhiraj...... they messed up big time...smiley18

sugz thumbnail

Close up loopholes...where would they find the time? Too busy having close up of ex mad face with her plans... today it happened as well. Too busy repeating i and u not making sense.

Loopholes. Virat wants information from Amu about bomb & has time to make sad face amu signed papers... virat must get off his A$$ & find Raja for laddoos? Loopholes- Has Amu remembered cough syrup scene yet. It would be too much to ask and close 50 EPISODES LATER. They only used her remembering as filler for about 10 damn episodes.

I ask again. What the hell are creators doing everyday?