Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 days ago

Also, the roaches scene smiley39 Ishika ka character khatam kab hoga? What nonsense was that just for a siggy, had hai yaar! Rajiv please wapass aaja. I'm done watching the Hocus Pocus gang.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: LAV2725

btw when those signed OG annulment papers are still in her hand inside Bandra pent house and not yet submitted in courts, then why is Amruta OVERACTING & crying rivers as if Bhavani or Harsh died?smiley29 Amruta should be shocked & angry that she got cheated with her signature and also confused, smiley12 but why is she mourning, shaking, defensive and utter desperate when talking to Dildar/Nimmi or searching for Virat?

And they want us to believe Ammu feels things for him... smiley29 Was something even I was disappointed with and couldn't connect to at all. And thanks, think you made it clear why I felt so very disconnected. Was expecting anger since the last ep - perhaps even crying out of anger.

Edited by Adiandsid - 12 days ago
nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: LAV2725

btw when those signed OG annulment papers are still in her hand inside Bandra pent house and not yet submitted in courts, then why is Amruta OVERACTING & crying rivers as if Bhavani or Harsh died?smiley29 Amruta should be shocked & angry that she got cheated with her signature and also confused, smiley12 but why is she mourning, shaking, defensive and utter desperate when talking to Dildar/Nimmi or searching for Virat?

She will drink the remaining drug and give the most realistic performance...smiley29

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

I was going to say ppl have 2 diff signature for legal and courier walo ke liye smiley29

But he signed the paper toh kuch nahin.Didn't he want correct his wrong smiley29 Phir itna natak kyun smiley29 If amu say u wanted to get rid of me for priyanka toh ? But amu boligi nahin after all vrat jo rakhna hain smiley29

Courier wale ke liye hum ainvy karte hai just to get our things, but ek hi toh official hai.

VSA is the most idiot ML ever. How can they write mediocre characters yaar, woh bhi lead? Amu kyun kuch bolegi, he is the one who wanted time only to step back later.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Annu.

I was going to say ppl have 2 diff signature for legal and courier walo ke liye smiley29

But he signed the paper toh kuch nahin.Didn't he want correct his wrong smiley29 Phir itna natak kyun smiley29 If amu say u wanted to get rid of me for priyanka toh ? But amu boligi nahin after all vrat jo rakhna hain smiley29

Amu did say it in that date scene.

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Let me watch Tom eps as well since it's updated

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

And they want us to believe Ammu feels things for him... smiley29 Was something even I was disappointed with and couldn't connect to at all. And thanks, think you made it clear why I felt so very disconnected. Was expecting anger since the last ep - perhaps even crying out of anger.

I think we are overreacting here... Amu has never even said the 'L' of love. They always talk about friendship... dosti. Apart from the romantic bg music, we never really get what’s on Amu's mind. What if her condition of leaving after proving herself is still on? What if she packs her bags and leaves the Ahujas after X and Babs are exposed? smiley5
Edited by nilmi - 12 days ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail

I almost called Ammu brainless too, but chalo, she remembered Ishika's move.

BA should end up together because all the fam is on Ammu's side except Bebe who is still udhar udhar. Honestly, writers are stupid here. They complicated a simple plot, if I may say. With Ammu & Virat story, they could've bring a mini-leap and then made them fall for each other but yeh toh ITV hai bina third wheel chalta nahin so they messed everything. Usse acha toh Abhiraj hi hota and not Pri

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

I think we are overreacting here... Amu has never even said the 'L' of love. They always talk about friendship... dosti. Apart from the romantic bg music, we never really get what’s on Amu's mind. What if her condition of leaving after proving herself is still on? What if she packs her bags and leaves the Ahujas after X and Babs are exposed? smiley5

At this stage nope, darling! The fact she was "frustrated" on the date that he again took responsibility for giving her the papers without her consent proves she has something for him and it's on both sides. However, the writers are turning around the bush with I&U ke beech, they know inside what they feel but won't tell because of the "situation" thanks to the HPG (Hocus Pocus Gang). And jab tak danger hai, they will never confess unless one is about to die (Rab Jaane).

Rahi baat jaane ki, do option hai: ek she will never leave we all know and they may confess to one another and Virat realize something is wrong with his Mom (less chance though). But phir bhi she won't go anywhere. Do, she will go if the writers allow her, confess to him, but leaves because he doesn't believe in what they share (something like that).

Joh bhi hoga, nonsense hoga because the writers are as useless as their characters

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

THIS IS NOT MY PERSONAL VIEW BUT MAY HELP UNDERSTAND AMU EMOTIONS!

Amu has got herslef in big trouble as she not a robot. Meaning complication is bigger than Virat& Amu. Amu has developed relationship & attachment to a father like Dildar that she never had or has lost. Amu has from what we see small family with no sisters. Amu now attached to Nimmi& Anjali. This can end with Annulment.

1 of times she rejected Virat was that car accident so Amu can think whats in his mind now. Virat has left by his choice with his mom I understand. Remember Virat has saved Amu many times even after Mela. Would you want to rescue that person- Virat from psycho mom? ... Amu wants to stay so she can expose babita. If she leaves Ahuja house this slow plan can fail

In addition to above points her pride has been hurt being smart banker signing that document & not realise it was plan from ex. Think Amu understands Virat trying to protect her but not asking her opinion is the problem... it may not be easy to handle all these considerations

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Edited by sugz - 12 days ago