Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Riggy

Ruko zara, sabar karo 😃 koi guarantee nahin hai. Between Babita and Priyanka, Virat kiski sunega yeh bhi to socho 😳

It for blackmailing Babz if she tries to throw pri out smiley2 Just imagine amu saying maine yeh cockroach ke paper sign kiye the not this legal papersmiley29 V would blame amu for sure.

Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

It for blackmailing Babz if she tries to throw pri out smiley2 Just imagine amu saying maine yeh cockroach ke paper sign kiye the not this legal papersmiley29 V would blame amu for sure.

Woh toh karna bhi chahiye!

Badi banker banti hai, bina padhe paper kaun sign karta hai😳

Especially with the 3 witches around 😞

Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugz

What nimbus model do you think producer will write for babita... the 8001 or 9002?

They remind of Bellatrix Lestrange and Dolores Umbridge smiley15

Nimbus model ka maloom nahin but nimbu mirchi lagana chaiye smiley36

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

C'mon.. aren't some having high expectations?smiley14 noticing Dildar & others reaching farmhouse, Babita will escape and act unconscious or semi conscious, Nimmi might notice her mom fallen inside a bedroom..smiley43 and Babs will pretend as if along with Virat she was also subject to some spiked drink or attack by Ishu baby or Pri and will act ignorant of wedding planssmiley40once awake Virat will simply believe his mom also to be victim along with him as she is master in playing I'm sick games..

ofc later Babita will get blackmailed by Pri...smiley22

Edited by LAV2725 - 13 days ago
Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugz

What nimbus model do you think producer will write for babita... the 8001 or 9002?

Firebolt, that too the latest model 😃

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

btw when those signed OG annulment papers are still in her hand inside Bandra pent house and not yet submitted in courts, then why is Amruta OVERACTING & crying rivers as if Bhavani or Harsh died?smiley29 Amruta should be shocked & angry that she got cheated with her signature and also confused, smiley12 but why is she mourning, shaking, defensive and utter desperate when talking to Dildar/Nimmi or searching for Virat?

Edited by LAV2725 - 13 days ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nilmi

Virat said it himself when he proposed to Amu (fake marriage track)... 'I and U ke beech mein love hota hai'... remember? I loved that proposal scene and dialogue...smiley27

Yes, I do remember lakin woh ainvy ta na even though deep. And I agree! It was beautiful if we take it out of context obviously, like in many of their moments.

Edited by Pyaarasam - 13 days ago
Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: LAV2725

btw when those signed OG annulment papers are still in her hand inside Bandra pent house and not yet submitted in courts, then why is Amruta OVERACTING & crying rivers as if Bhavani or Harsh died?smiley29 Amruta should be shocked & angry that she got cheated with her signature and also confused, smiley12 but why is she mourning, shaking, defensive and utter desperate when talking to Dildar/Nimmi or searching for Virat?

Even last time aaji locked her in room she cried like jayesh ji uper chale gaye.Pata nahin what are they even thinking making character over react.
Same scenario was shown in other show i am watching her mom took her phone locked her so that she can't talk to her bf.She was not crying.Also the rich girl made plan and is getting married to her bf better then V who doesn't even know what he wants smiley18

And they want viewer to watch this smiley29

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Okay, as said before I ffed the eps in 4, 5 or maybe 6x smiley37

I agree with @LAV Why is that idiot Amu crying? Even if she loves him paper unke haat mein toh hai!!!!

Also and not surprising me, that brainless VSA didn't think that she was not behind the sign. What kind of "lover" he is? Sab ke baat sunta hai but Ammu ka lagta hai do seconds sunta hai phir bhul jaata hai. Idiot, when she told you she wouldn't sign it, why did you trust those papers and not your heart? Plus that so-called hug she gave back to himsmiley44...USELESS!

Also, aaj ke zamana aise simple siggy khon karta hai? Not that mine is complex but why?

Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Okay, as said before I ffed the eps in 4, 5 or maybe 6x smiley37

I agree with @LAV Why is that idiot Amu crying? Even if she loves him paper unke haat mein toh hai!!!!

Also and not surprising me, that brainless VSA didn't think that she was not behind the sign. What kind of "lover" he is? Sab ke baat sunta hai but Ammu ka lagta hai do seconds sunta hai phir bhul jaata hai. Idiot, when she told you she wouldn't sign it, why did you trust those papers and not your heart? Plus that so-called hug she gave back to himsmiley44...USELESS!

Also, aaj ke zamana aise simple siggy khon karta hai? Not that mine is complex but why?

I was going to say ppl have 2 diff signature for legal and courier walo ke liye smiley29

But he signed the paper toh kuch nahin.Didn't he want correct his wrong smiley29 Phir itna natak kyun smiley29 If amu say u wanted to get rid of me for priyanka toh ? But amu boligi nahin after all vrat jo rakhna hain smiley29