Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

He doesn't drink the coffee.

brings in the coffee again... blackmailed him to drink it.

On way... Ammu blames herself for the situation... [@Annu. next up will be 'Nahi... aapki koi galti nahi hai.' ... and she is right... after all not his mistake that he was born with a peabrain.]

I told he doesn't drink coffee smiley37smiley37 Should have used Daru or whiskey for it thodi dukhi baat karo regarding amu then make him drink it smiley36

Yes Ammusmiley7 Galti humari he ki show mein kya horaha hain read kar rahe hai https://i.postimg.cc/8kjyRs42/mad0235.gif

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Does seem like it will be ex who does the honour of exposing Babs to Virat.

Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

7th:

Ammu cries. Dildaar comes in. Nimmi comes in too and turns out to be the brainy one of the lot.

Ammu figures when she signed it. Nimmi calms her down. They figure Babs has gone with Virat. ex is missing too. They go looking for Virat.

Spiking coffee. Hmm... someone hid a cam ... recording what she is doing. Her thought monologue justifying her actions. Its about control and losing it.

Nimmi and Jahan go to Ishika's house. Her maid tells them she will come only the next day. Ammu arrives... Shekhar to be called.

He doesn't drink the coffee.

Shekhar mentions his location cant be found. phones are switched off. Anjali - cctv footage - showed Babs and Virat left together, then 25 mins later Ishika and ex left together. [cough... the cctv which was not available for any of the previous kaands.] Even Bebe thinks her daughter has gone too far this time.

Yup... insult the pandit... great. Ishika-ex talk about their plans for the nth time. (yaaawn) mentions she has the recording of Babs spiking the drink.

trying to figure out Virat's password. last try... Amrita is the password. Learn they booked room in Alibaug.

All of them leave except Bebe [ That would be Shekhar, Ammu, Dildaar, Nimmi, and Anjali.]

Virat has a convo with lawyer - 'for mom's khushi I will do anything.'. Ex calls Babs - [so is that some other number? thought phones are switched off.]

brings in the coffee again... blackmailed him to drink it.

On way... Ammu blames herself for the situation... [@Annu. next up will be 'Nahi... aapki koi galti nahi hai.' ... and she is right... after all not his mistake that he was born with a peabrain.]

Dildaar thinks 'aaj VA ke saath kuch bura hoga to mere se bura koi nahi hoga'..

[Doesn't look like this is going to drag till 10th.]

Bhaisaab!!!! 😳

Poora khaandaan gaya hai Alibagh, matlab next episode showdown!!! 😊

Finally!

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Didn't like the 'mode' they have Ammu in these eps. Not that he shouldn't be saved or she shouldn't try to... but her reason could've been much better. Cant connect at all with the 'love' they are trying to force. But then... we saw it coming too with her reaction to receiving the annulment papers from him.

And nope. The writers dont remember it has to be divorce not annulment.

Mom ki khushi wah yeh banda apne kaam kar leta hain kabhi maa ka badla aur maa ki khushi ke naam pe smiley7 Mom doesn't like then also he married amu tab maa ki khushi kahan gayi thi.

Also abhi and this guy are quiet apart one was self made man while other is baap ki daulat pe full wala arrogant banda.While this ML was should dukhi abt his first love life but didn't mind flirting with his employee specially skinship.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Will drag it at least till Monday.. wont do it on Sunday ep.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

Mom ki khushi wah yeh banda apne kaam kar leta hain kabhi maa ka badla aur maa ki khushi ke naam pe smiley7 Mom doesn't like then also he married amu tab maa ki khushi kahan gayi thi.

Also abhi and this guy are quiet apart one was self made man while other is baap ki daulat pe full wala arrogant banda.While this ML was should dukhi abt his first love life but didn't mind flirting with his employee specially skinship.

The way dialogues dont mean anything in the show - sab ke sab hypocrites hai.

Yeah... Abhi and Virat are very different. Abhi ko dekhke lagta tha people will listen to him. Ye ab kuch bolega, 10 min baad kuch aur. [The comparison I made yesterday was just on the context of them being made likeable or not.]

Riggy thumbnail

Will drag it at least till Monday.. wont do it on Sunday ep.

Grrrrrrr...😡

Mumbai se Alibagh jaane mein 3 din lagta hai kya!! 😡

Drag karne ke liye koi reason nahin chahiye inko 😡😡

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugz

Gautam! - The wedding may be 19 episodes away to be near 300. Do you think Priyanka has sent wedding invitation yet? Will Amu get invitation? Amu plus 1 can be Gautum 😂🤣😂🤣😂

@nilmi will say it must Abhiraj - where are you ?💞 @nilmi

smiley20smiley27

Got a bit busy... fell asleep after getting home. I'm not going to leave this place anytime soon. I have to bash the writers and Mukta left, right, and center for ruining my favorite show.

I hope things get better, and this time Babs gets exposed. She will definitely try another trick to mislead Virat, but three witches will fight each other and expose themselves one day...

Riggy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

Bande mein naa guts hai naa spine 😡

Bas mummy mummy karwa lo isse 😡

nilmi thumbnail

I always wanted Abhi’s attention on Amu to see a jealous Virat... He deserves better than X..smiley18