Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

As you are old in IF so I just want to ask are actors and directors aware of this IF? Do they read our reviews? They are aware about twitter and insta reviews but what about IF?

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishaan2

Tho virat ko bhi jamti hai na yeh dailouge bcz he have 2 biwis too smiley37smiley36

Ek haq se and ek haq zabardast jataney Wali smiley37

He is a king….A king can have as many biwis as he wants, so no complaints from my side.smiley20

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

As you are old in IF so I just want to ask are actors and directors aware of this IF? Do they read our reviews? They are aware about twitter and insta reviews but what about IF?

I don't think they are interested. They seem more into X and IG.

Compared to earlier shows and fan engagement, I think fan following is much less frequent nowadays. Even on X, only a small group of regular fans are posting every day….most are chemistry fans, and others are ardent followers of actors.

new generation is moving away from ITV due to regressive content and toxicity…smiley18

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

Finally someone asked the question to AJ which I wanted to ask and it's great that he replied the question. So AJ did not like the forced marriage drama and had to change a lot of lines according to the character. Now I really want to ask so called multi talented writers and Mukta why they brought that rubbish track when leads were totally unhappy with the concept?smiley7 leads make your show success, because of them your show is still running instead of poor concept but you don't do any concept as per their wish, you don't even care about their wishsmiley32give writing works to SriJit especially Sriti, she will give us actual interesting plots and exciting episodessmiley37useless writers, useless Muktasmiley7 mujhe toh aab aur zada gussa aa rha haismiley15

nilmi thumbnail

I saw that... Mukta is in a delusional world, praising her so-called writers and their stupid twists...smiley39

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

I dont know if they check, though I do think they had something to do with the changes that were being planned in the forum (edt band karke daily ones wagaira wagaira)... feel it was their attempt to bring the ratings of the show in this forum higher in time for VA wedding. Of course, I may be wrong. They are aware IF exists, I know people who have recommended some relevant people to check comments here.. but whether they do or not.. no idea.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

The insane woman who can give credit to Rajeev actor and Nimrit (though I like her) for 1.4 trp without even check which episode gets actually high trp usse aur ummed hi kiya kar sakte hai. I was shocked seeing her story where she gave them creditsmiley39she's just mad and fortunately I just hate her. She's in her own delusional world where she thinks that her villains can bring trp, humiliation track for fl can bring trp and high level toxicity concept will bring high level trpsmiley43 uski galatfemi ki gubare fodo koismiley37

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

Thanks 😊 btw even if they check the most popular quote will be" Kya Fadak Padta Hai " smiley16 writers' famous quote " Hum Pagal Nhi Hai Bhaiya Hamra Dimag Kharab Hai "smiley41

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

If indeed Rajeev-Nimmi thing is what gave the high ratings in those eps, its not surprising. Rajeev had to get exposed - and thank god they did it. Dragged it a lot but finally - at least one villain is at least temporarily out. Also their story was logical, built up much better... (could've said built up well if they had not delayed it or if they had shown bits of them in the months in between).

btw... aaj ka ama session... an attempt to calm down the fans after the wonderful precap?

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

I don't feel satisfy with the way they just simply hand over that monster in police. He dared to sell his wife( it's a very very big and heinous crime), he beat sh*t out of her but no proper humiliation, no proper punishment , nothing satisfied me sorry. He deserved more wrath from Virat and slaps from Dildar and Nimrit. But there too puking lady poke her nose with her making face mothersmiley11. I didn't enjoy a bit seeing the episodes though the fiercy promo of Amruta excited me.

I don't think so because of the fantastic precap he did. He already announced that he will do Q & A in 18 July but didn't and fans were tagging him continuously and today maybe he got time to reply even though today too he maintained the late tag as always 😝